• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Older Actor 0, loon younger actress 1

That’s not true. He is not in Moscow, I saw a clip on the telly yesterday where he was on the cliff top in Whitby watching a beautiful and accurate replica of captain James cook’s ship come sailing in. 

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

That’s not true. He is not in Moscow, I saw a clip on the telly yesterday where he was on the cliff top in Whitby watching a beautiful and accurate replica of captain James cook’s ship come sailing in. 

And if he started queuing for his Tea outside of the Magpie he might be close to getting a table by now.

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Looks gaunt in the face but his arms look nice and muscular. Probably on some expensive Hollyweird paleo diet where he gets radiated Japanese plankton flown in daily for his lunch.

Bukake?

Just now, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

And if he started queuing for his Tea outside of the Magpie he might be close to getting a table by now.

Is it open again after the fire?  

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

I think thats brians full time job.

I have a suspicion he earns money providing cutlass service to 40+ larger ladies eith a pirate fetish.

If he does, he earns his money.

Just now, One percent said:

Is it open again after the fire?  

From a day trip last summer it was open for take away. 

Could never be arsed to queue myself. Only ever had decent fish and chips on the coast on one occasion. They should be the best you can have on the east coast, sadly they are shite. Much better to be found miles Inland ironically. 

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I think thats brians full time job.

I have a suspicion he earns money providing cutlass service to 40+ larger ladies eith a pirate fetish.

If he does, he earns his money.

Is the sparrow lookalike actually from Whitby then?  o.O

2 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Could never be arsed to queue myself. Only ever had decent fish and chips on the coast on one occasion. They should be the best you can have on the east coast, sadly they are shite. Much better to be found miles Inland ironically. 

My cousin works in there. Completely overrated and pitched to the tourist. The locals use one behind it, up silver street. Fabulous. And cheap

6 minutes ago, One percent said:

Is the sparrow lookalike actually from Whitby then?  o.O

My cousin works in there. Completely overrated and pitched to the tourist. The locals use one behind it, up silver street. Fabulous. And cheap

No.

Washed up a few years ago i think.

11 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

I'm not sure where Whitby gets it's rep from for fish and chips. They're alright, but nothing special. Don't know what it's like these days but when I was a kid Brid fish and chips were always vastly superior. Haven't been to Brid for years though.

Just now, Roger_Mellie said:

I'm not sure where Whitby gets it's rep from for fish and chips. They're alright, but nothing special. Don't know what it's like these days but when I was a kid Brid fish and chips were always vastly superior. Haven't been to Brid for years though.

Fish & chip shops in Swansea have gone downhill rapidly in recent years. Only one that I actually rate nowadays. Friends of mine regularly visit Whitby and comment that the chippys there beat Swansea hands down. Could be that it is just that Swansea has got so poor.

4 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Youll get a surprise.

4 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

You have been going to the tourist spots

17 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Bukake?

Had to check that out, was a bit confusing but an image search cleared it up as apparently the ladies love it.

Found a nice picture of before

1755023306_Screenshot-2018-6-2buckcake-GoogleSearch.png.e50a77f7406a7d237d953865355c0c52.png

and after she had eaten it

925947455_Screenshot-2018-6-2buckcake.png.b7d1661c9354b3bab097d7edf60f6619.png

yummy.

Boy that Buckcake must have been good...............

Just now, spygirl said:

Youll get a surprise.

Don't tell me - it's turned into a shithole, hasn't it?

My favourite fish and chip shop is Jamie Oliver's in Redcar. Believe it or not - I love Redcar. 

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

You have been going to the tourist spots

Maybe, but having grown up in West Yorkshire (where all the really good fish and chips come from) I've been spoilt. 

Which one should I be looking out for next time in Whitby?