• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Berlin - man with knife went on rampage in Berlin cathedral, reports of injured

3 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Was watching "Z Nation" on Netflix the other week - and a fat, sixty-odd year-old looking lezza was a major character in one of the episodes.

For some reason, she looked strangely familiar - but I could not for the life of me figure out who she was.

I had to google it in the end - and it turns out to be Kelly McGillis from "Top Gun".

Not only does she look like a character from Cell-Block H - she has also done a Samantha Fox, and has gone proper lezza in real-life...!

Take me to bed or lose me forever...?

Even triple-c fucking wouldn't...!

She's the one on the right by the way...

058.jpg

XYY

4 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Was watching "Z Nation" on Netflix the other week - and a fat, sixty-odd year-old looking lezza was a major character in one of the episodes.

For some reason, she looked strangely familiar - but I could not for the life of me figure out who she was.

I had to google it in the end - and it turns out to be Kelly McGillis from "Top Gun". 

Its what you have to do in Hollywood to stop the Weinstein from wanting to man-pump your Brains out.

In 1979, McGillis relocated to New York City from Newport Beach, California, to study acting at the Juilliard School. At the time, she previously told PEOPLE, she “was so terribly naïve about the ways of the world.”

Three years later – and a year after being mugged at gunpoint – McGillis was getting out of the shower when two men broke down her apartment door, she said.

Despite her screams, McGillis was forced into the bedroom with a knife held to her face. The men took turns sexually assaulting the actress, all while spitting on, hitting and stabbing at her with the knife.

“They kept switching and telling me they were going to beat me until I was dead,” she told PEOPLE. “At that point I thought I would die, and I had resigned myself.”

Eventually, police arrived, chasing the men off and taking McGillis to the hospital. Both men were arrested within a month of the incident. One, a 15-year-old, served more than three years in prison. Charges against the second alleged attacker, 20, were dismissed, however, after fingerprints and evidence left at the scene failed to incriminate him.

In a Facebook post from two days after the incident, the actress further alleged that someone from her past had stalked her and once attempted to poison her pets and destroy her personal property.

She also revealed that she was gang-raped by three men when she was 12.

“After each one of these attacks I moved thinking I could find a safe place. Not,” she wrote, adding, “I am now left with all the terrifying feelings of PTSD and trying to pull myself out of the very depth of the all consuming depression and despair. All that background pain has pushed itself to the fore of my psyche.”

https://people.com/crime/kelly-mcgillis-top-gun-star-survived-rapes-and-assault/

1 minute ago, One percent said:

53 year old Austrian according to the So-Called BBC who have done something to their site to stop the copying of text. 

Austrian Austrian or some other kind of Austrian? Thankfully it appears that no one was murdered or seriously hurt. Maybe the injured copper thinks differently though.

5 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

https://people.com/crime/kelly-mcgillis-top-gun-star-survived-rapes-and-assault/

Austrian Austrian or some other kind of Austrian? Thankfully it appears that no one was murdered or seriously hurt. Maybe the injured copper thinks differently though.

Well yes.  The MSM appear to be unable to distinguish nationality these days. 

18 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Not only does she look like a character from Cell-Block H - she has also done a Samantha Fox, and has gone proper lezza in real-life...!

Take me to bed or lose me forever...?

Even triple-c fucking wouldn't...!

She's the one on the right by the way...

058.jpg

XYY

The above line is actually Goose's mrs. Not kelly McGillis (whose name in Top Gun I can't remember):Old:

1 minute ago, Roger_Mellie said:

The above line is actually Goose's mrs. Not kelly McGillis (whose name in Top Gun I can't remember):Old:

Nope - Goose's missus was played by Michael Parkinson's favourite Hollywood guest of all time.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Nope - Goose's missus was played by Michael Parkinson's favourite Hollywood guest of all time.

Yes, she is. I know. But the line 'Take me to bed or lose me forever' is Goose's mrs. not McGillis.

Edited by Roger_Mellie

30 minutes ago, One percent said:

53 year old Austrian according to the So-Called BBC who have done something to their site to stop the copying of text. 

It's your phone. 

26 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Are you suggesting that I get my film-quotes mixed-up Mr Mellie...?

Well, let me inform you that's bollocks.

To paraphrase a line from the same movie - nobody puts XYY in the corner...!

;)

XYY

33 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Call sign Charlie. But you do not salute her.

37 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Are you suggesting that I get my film-quotes mixed-up Mr Mellie...?

Well, let me inform you that's bollocks.

To paraphrase a line from the same movie - nobody puts XYY in the corner...!

;)

XYY

Mate had on his phone a stock collection of Top Gun quotes "voiced" by Stephen Hawking. Much funnier than I've probably made it sound, especially when deployed with perfect context and timing.