• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Guatemala volcano eruption

7 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

I'm waiting for Mt Tiedie on tenerife & the big tsunami when the shelf on el hierro slips

Thanks for that I'm currently in Madeira facing the Canary Islands but I am on the 4th floor.

7 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

I'm waiting for Mt Tiedie on tenerife & the big tsunami when the shelf on el hierro slips

Where do you live - top of the Matterhorn? That would be serious loss of life when it happens and take a century or more for lost towns & cities to recover.

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Where do you live - top of the Matterhorn? That would be serious loss of life when it happens and take a century or more for lost towns & cities to recover.

3 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Thanks for that I'm currently in Madeira facing the Canary Islands but I am on the 4th floor.

It's ok it won't come this way 

31 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Video of shortly after the eruption. It shows people who have suffocated in moments so don't look if you might be affected by such things.

Hide contents

It’s clearly Assad and Putin with their chemical weapons.

Volcano. Pah! You will believe any of that subversive propaganda and those conspiracy theories they put out!

25 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

:) STFU am thinking of retiring there!  And you're thinking of La Palma not El Hierro I think.

I guess it wouldn't matter if I could get a few years of retirement in before it blew, it still beats retirement shuffling around in the rain and dark in the UK hoping a pikey won't target an old man like me and burgle my house.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

:) STFU am thinking of retiring there!  And you're thinking of La Palma not El Hierro I think.

I guess it wouldn't matter if I could get a few years of retirement in before it blew, it still beats retirement shuffling around in the rain and dark in the UK hoping a pikey won't target an old man like me and burgle my house.

A brit pensioner got her head cut off in a chinese minimarket in Los Christianos a few years back, apparently she grassed up a mad ukranianian drifter at the dole office who was sleeping rough 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/woman-60-beheaded-in-tenerife-supermarket-was-defenceless-in-abhorrent-attack-10055539.html

Lot of weirdos out there, trust no-one.

Edited by WorkingPoor

3 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

It'd have to drown most of Manchester before it gets here. 

4 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Video of shortly after the eruption. It shows people who have suffocated in moments so don't look if you might be affected by such things.

Hide contents

Clearly the poor locals haven’t given enough of their money to their cult of choice and the sky pixie is punishing them