• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
SNACR

Britain's Got Talent

With for some years it already being a microcosm of Britain by importing foreign acts to replace a shortage of British ones this year, having done dancing dogs to death - literally I think a previous one gave out after a year of constant performing, they've now voted rigged it for a disabled comedian to win. Fair enough if his material was top drawer but it was piss weak and he was clearly being humoured/patronised. One of many issues I've got with it is it's the worst kind of thing that promotes the idea that disabled people are a bit half sharp.

Bit of a mixed blessing a win on that show. The CD sales have clearly dried up for Paul Potts so he's had to stoop to this with a 'I never should have left Carphone Warehouse' look written all over his face.

Britain's Got Sob Stories. It is interesting watching how the judges (Cowell) influences the votes.

It's a bit of entertainment. Bread and circuses. Contrived for your pleasure. That said, very well put together as a programme.

Liked the Asperger guy and the teacher with the guitar (though he was off his game last night). There was a comedian in the semis who should have got through but an Diversity-clone dance group won, and they plumbed for the imported person balancing act.

Ant did well on his own.

7 hours ago, wherebee said:

Amanda Holden - 

a great example of a #metoo victim that didn't need to complain as she got the fame and fortune she wanted.....

Way before Rose nutter so I'm giving her a pass, 2002.

She's now borderline butterface but even so, 47.