• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JackieO

Sajid Javid

Posted (edited)

Now Sharia May's tittering on the brink.

Time to look methinks at this fine Brexit loving, worshipper of Maggie becoming our next PM :Jumping:

This document stapler born in Rochdale rose to then epic heights board member of Deutsche Bank International Limited at 40 earning £3 Million a year but this hero gave this all up  in 2009 to pursue a career in politics. So altruistic!!!!!

This guy is so brilliant after less than 10 years in politics. He is now Home Secretary :x

Here's a pic of this hero, wife and children :)

image.png.4061e4aa8564e231de8071bfe22e7d4d.png

Lovely pic of mum, dad and Rania Javid, Sophia Javid, Suli Javid, Maya Javid .......

Fine British names...

Erm never mind.....

Lovely kids and a fine fine man!!!

Edited by JackieO

1 minute ago, JackieO said:

Time to look methinks at this fine Brexit loving, worshipper of Maggie becoming our next PM :Jumping:

This document stapler born Rochdale rose to then epic heights board member of Deutsche Bank International Limited at 40 earning £3 Million a year but this hero gave this all up  in 2009 to pursue a career in politics. So altruistic!!!!!

This guy is so brilliant after less than 10 years in politics. He is now Home Secretary :x

Lovely pic of mum, dad and Rania Javid, Sophia Javid, Suli Javid, Maya Javid .......

Fine British names...

Erm never mind.....

I hope to god none have inherited hie ears. 

1 hour ago, JackieO said:

This document stapler born in Rochdale rose to then epic heights board member of Deutsche Bank International Limited at 40 earning £3 Million a year but this hero gave this all up  in 2009 to pursue a career in politics. So altruistic!!!!!

Fine British names...

Erm never mind.....

What's wrong with him then, apart from being a bit brown and named Javid?

At least he's had a job, and was very successful at it. OK, banking so almost certainly a tosser, but still, a job.

He's probably a clever wanker who wanted to join the elite, but when measured against the very low standard of other politicians in this age(and those are the only other choices), he looks pretty good. If he's PM, buy the shares of the UK arms manufacturers :-).

5 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

What's wrong with him then, apart from being a bit brown and named Javid?

At least he's had a job, and was very successful at it. OK, banking so almost certainly a tosser, but still, a job.

He's probably a clever wanker who wanted to join the elite, but when measured against the very low standard of other politicians in this age(and those are the only other choices), he looks pretty good. If he's PM, buy the shares of the UK arms manufacturers :-).

Well, looking at his , he is half Vulcan. 

I thought it was Sadiq Khan whose dad was a bus driver. Or did Sajid's dad drive one as well?

He's got the weirdest shaped head.

39 minutes ago, One percent said:

What is that what she said?  I’ve not followed that. It’s his ears. Nothing more 

Something about monkeys and blacks.

Given we share 99.78% of our DNA with monkeys I'm quite happy to be compared to one myself but, some black people are very sensitive about it so best to respect that.

2 minutes ago, davidg said:

Something about monkeys and blacks.

Given we share 99.78% of our DNA with monkeys I'm quite happy to be compared to one myself but, some black people are very sensitive about it so best to respect that.

What about a monkey’s uncle?  

4 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

He's a Muslim possibly. Or at least he pretended to receive one of those anti Muslim letters but didn't actually receive one he just reused someone else's photo and claimed it was sent to him. So even if he isn't  actually a Muslim he buys into the idea that they are being persecuted and are victims etc. Very underhand. I don't trust him at all. 

Yes that was identity politics of the highest order, total cunt.

48 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

He's a Muslim possibly. Or at least he pretended to receive one of those anti Muslim letters but didn't actually receive one he just reused someone else's photo and claimed it was sent to him. So even if he isn't  actually a Muslim he buys into the idea that they are being persecuted and are victims etc. Very underhand. I don't trust him at all. 

So someone who rose very quickly in banking and afterwards in politics is an opportunistic wanker, not really a big surprise. 

No mainstream party politician is going to do anything that can be twisted by Beeb news editors and presented as anti Muslim, so if you’re waiting for that from any LibLabCon , forget it. They need to win elections in cities, and in cities, Muslims make up a big chunk of the electorate now, if still small overall. Only the smaller parties have any conviction politicians, but unfortunately they don’t seem to be very competent. 

He’s on record as saying (but to a Jewish audience) that if he were to live in the ME it would be in Israel, and that he is from a Muslim background but practices no religion, so I doubt if he’s a Muslim. Liar and wanker is probably nailed on though. For PM now, I’d settle for competent, if he is,  looking at the other options.

Posted (edited)

Yes.

Ich bin ein ............whatever place you're speaking in. 

Give us yer votes and then wait to see what we're really like.

He's in parliament = incompetent, self serving and jerking on the strings.  Rather not thank you - I'd rather the whole lot was dispensed with and start again.

Edited by twocents

4 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

I know people who worked with him at Deutsche and the feedback is very positive. I’d vote for him.

The problem I have is he's just another identikit say what you are supposed to PC twat. 

A brown Milliband. 

I can't stand them. 

9 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

I know people who worked with him at Deutsche and the feedback is very positive. I’d vote for him.

He's been a few years in the Westminster bubble now though.  That environment seems to make a cunt of everyone. Like Trump wanted to keep his distance from Washington(but seems to have failed), anyone wanting to make changes would be well advised to keep their distance from Westminster as far as possible.

Still, as I said in the earlier post, it shouldn't have removed all his competence, and that alone would put him way ahead of most politicians. 

11 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

So someone who rose very quickly in banking and afterwards in politics is an opportunistic wanker, not really a big surprise. 

No mainstream party politician is going to do anything that can be twisted by Beeb news editors and presented as anti Muslim, so if you’re waiting for that from any LibLabCon , forget it. They need to win elections in cities, and in cities, Muslims make up a big chunk of the electorate now, if still small overall. Only the smaller parties have any conviction politicians, but unfortunately they don’t seem to be very competent. 

He’s on record as saying (but to a Jewish audience) that if he were to live in the ME it would be in Israel, and that he is from a Muslim background but practices no religion, so I doubt if he’s a Muslim. Liar and wanker is probably nailed on though. For PM now, I’d settle for competent, if he is,  looking at the other options.

There is no way that someone of Muslim extraction would willingly live in Israel where rightly or wrongly they are treated as second class citizens. So he's duplicitous and lies with ease too. What exactly are his good qualities?

If he's lying about that, he's possibly lying about not being a Muslim too. To be honest, I don't really care if he is or isn't a Muslim, I'd never vote for any Lib/Lab/Con unless they showed some level of conviction - I don't have to agree with them on everything - just that they need to have actual values and not kowtow to Twitter and MSM attacks. I can't think of a single current Lib/Lab/Con politician who would do that.

Posted (edited)

I would like to know that as Home Secretary he had no input in the arrest of Mr Robinson - even then I'd rather not see him as Prime Minister thank you very much as the risks are too great for the average British person.

Bearing in mind without islamic terrorism in Britain and elsewhere life in Britain would be far more free.  He's a politician seeking advancement so who knows what he actually believes in politically and also in terms of religion and what he would like to see put into practice if Prime Minister.  Apart from that he's LibLabCon - no.

Blimey he's yet another banker - no no no.

I do hope I'm not in any sort of contempt or anything by expressing that opinion - the land where free speech is banned etc.

Edited by twocents

Rose rapidly. Ticked a lot of boxes along the way. Groomed for higher things. Willing to play the victim card. Willing to lie.

Not to be trusted. That said very, very few have any honour or integrity.

Unless things change, once Muslims start getting into positions of power and hold the balance of power, more will be yielded, more will change. It will of course be a one-way street. Dissent won't be tolerated; the left will continue to scream racist or right wing. 

The country is going down faster than a Tommy Robinson Showcase Trial. 

10 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

I'd be very happy with people with reasonable real-world business experience getting into politics.  But the finance industry isn't some sort of normal-commerce.  It is a weird part state-sponsored, part cartel, part exploitative industry that nowadays undertakes precious little of its original purpose to 'lubricate' the economy.  In many respects the finance->politics->finance circle is similar to the old union->politics->run-state-organisations cycle that we used to have, except that the people coming from finance have sufficiently large sums of money behind them that low level bribery is no longer effective (only high power, big money bribery).

As I say, I like the idea of normal people getting into politics and bringing their real-world experience, but I'm not content that the finance industry is a good place for them to come from.

1 hour ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Rose rapidly. Ticked a lot of boxes along the way. Groomed for higher things. Willing to play the victim card. Willing to lie.

Not to be trusted. That said very, very few have any honour or integrity.

Unless things change, once Muslims start getting into positions of power and hold the balance of power, more will be yielded, more will change. It will of course be a one-way street. Dissent won't be tolerated; the left will continue to scream racist or right wing. 

The country is going down faster than a Tommy Robinson Showcase Trial. 

I wonder what the breaking point will be for the SJWs?  do you think they will ever admit a problem with Islam?

9 minutes ago, wherebee said:

I wonder what the breaking point will be for the SJWs?  do you think they will ever admit a problem with Islam?

Unlikely. SJWs have a way of morphing their ideology and removing any previous traces of their views. One example is how 'anti globalisation' was all the rage about 15 years ago, but has now been completely forgotten in the stampede to get as many immigrants into Europe as possible. 

Another example is anti-semitism. This was almost unheard of in leftist circles a few years ago, but now, probably because of the dwindling number of Jews in the UK and in the Labour Party it seems to have increased. 

1 hour ago, spunko2010 said:

There is no way that someone of Muslim extraction would willingly live in Israel where rightly or wrongly they are treated as second class citizens. So he's duplicitous and lies with ease too. What exactly are his good qualities?

If he's lying about that, he's possibly lying about not being a Muslim too. To be honest, I don't really care if he is or isn't a Muslim, I'd never vote for any Lib/Lab/Con unless they showed some level of conviction - I don't have to agree with them on everything - just that they need to have actual values and not kowtow to Twitter and MSM attacks. I can't think of a single current Lib/Lab/Con politician who would do that.

None, Spunko, we don't really disagree. However I think if you are waiting for a nice guy/girl to make it to a position of power in the current UK electoral system you will wait a lifetime. With Brexit in supposed "progress", I'd settle for anyone competent now. It's unlikely he would be incompetent and rise so quickly in banking, equally it's unlikely he'd be a nice bloke.