• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
201p

A Cover photo on your profile - new feature?

If you hover your mouse over my name (sorry if you are on a phone), my profile comes up. There appears to be a new function. You can upload a cover photo in addition to your profile photo.

Try it!

Untitled.png.107a99bef6f9cce655a1d41d8750988b.png

I think I did this by accident when I was struggling to work out how to load up the avatar and trying everything.

I'm sure it used to be easier; maybe the forum software is now discriminating upon IQ.

Posted (edited)

Maybe the function has always been there? Maybe there is a secret webcam feature too?

Untitled.png.2d8967f1bcd9c02f378c2f229fdf9c72.png

^Just joking. You can safely remove the duck tape Mark Zuckerberger

Edited by 201p

Thanks.

I’ve just uploaded a cover photo on my profile. It’s of Oldshoremore beach at Kinlochbervie. North West Scotland in the Cape Wrath area. What a stunning beach it is and not full of people. Only the hardy venture there xD. Personally I’m pleased that the Scottish Highland’s weather isn’t regarded as great. If it was better many of the stunning beaches would have been ruined by now!

On 05/06/2018 at 08:44, 201p said:

Maybe the function has always been there? Maybe there is a secret webcam feature too?

Untitled.png.2d8967f1bcd9c02f378c2f229fdf9c72.png

^Just joking. You can safely remove the duck tape Mark Zuckerberger

The lid on ,my 2011 Sony Vaio has been shut for about 6 years. Theres also a bit of sparks tape over the camera for good measure, too.