• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

dgul

Bye bye Treason May?

When will Theresa May not be PM?  

59 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. When will Theresa May be gone from Number 10?

    • By this time next week!
    • Before the end of this year
    • Before the end of 2019
    • Before the end of 2020
    • After 2021 :(


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, dgul said:

Word-on-the-street is that there's a leadership challenge brewing, to be formally announced week tomorrow(ish).

Hoo bloody ray, if so

the summer of discontent

Wonder what treasonous plan she'll hatch in her death throws to try to cling to power.

She'll still have her B&W picture on the 10 Downing St staircase however, as a permanent blot on that house's history despite her short tenure.

Edited by Hopeful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dgul said:

Word-on-the-street is that there's a leadership challenge brewing, to be formally announced week tomorrow(ish).

What street's that on? Down mine it's all village fete and flower beds. Conservative Home?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dgul said:

Word-on-the-street is that there's a leadership challenge brewing, to be formally announced week tomorrow(ish).

Which street exactly? The one you live in? Or do you work for the security services?! Just being nosy as we where you get to pick up insider info! (As our street only has sheep on it and I never believe anything they say! :D)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, whocares said:

Which street exactly? The one you live in? Or do you work for the security services?! Just being nosy as we where you get to pick up insider info! (As our street only has sheep on it and I never believe anything they say! :D)

Not saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn't this kinda planned anyway? after the last election, she must of made some back room deal to avoid a challenge then, when it could of been a disaster for the party so soon after an appalling election.

I assumed the deal was that she would leave before the next election, possibly within 12-18 months

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Goat said:

Cameron stepped down, unless you are referring to Thatcher?

Thy still found a leader despite no viable candidates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hopeful said:

Thy still found a leader despite no viable candidates

Leader? What leading has she done?

If they do replace her, it's going to be that Sajid bloke IMO.

I suspect he wouldn't be such a pussy with the Eurocrats, that's about the only positive thing I can say. But even that's not nailed on, the Tories are hopelessly split on Europe and without a big majority anyone will be bullied by the factions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Leader? What leading has she done?

If they do replace her, it's going to be that Sajid bloke IMO.

I suspect he wouldn't be such a pussy with the Eurocrats, that's about the only positive thing I can say. But even that's not nailed on, the Tories are hopelessly split on Europe and without a big majority anyone will be bullied by the factions.

New leader, pardons TR, snap election :Jumping:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Libspero said:

Probably a good thing..  we tried to place someone nice / reasonable to negotiate with the EU and they abused it.  Time to take the kid gloves off and put someone like JRM in charge for a bit.. IMHO of course.

Wonder if Trump would do it for us? That would wind the SJWs up beautifully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Wonder if Trump would do it for us? That would wind the SJWs up beautifully.

That would be amusing to watch..  or even Farage would probably be pretty good value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JackieO said:

They are very near to being totally fucked unless something is done ASAP to get rid of the remainer globalist scum in their midst.

Justine Greening keeps telling us the opposite.

Tories are losing the BAME voter, socially progressive voter, pro EU voter, LGBTQ voter, feminist voter, and need to move on from candidates old, male, pale, stale, and particularly, posh.

Remind me again how Justine fared at the last election, scraped home with a majority collapsed to under 1500.

Meanwhile Priti Patel claims Tories are no longer the party of meritocracy.

Too many women.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.