• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

dgul

Bye bye Treason May?

When will Theresa May not be PM?  

59 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. When will Theresa May be gone from Number 10?

• By this time next week!
    • Before the end of this year
    • Before the end of 2019
    • Before the end of 2020
    • After 2021 :(

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, dgul said:

Word-on-the-street is that there's a leadership challenge brewing, to be formally announced week tomorrow(ish).

Hoo bloody ray, if so

the summer of discontent

Wonder what treasonous plan she'll hatch in her death throws to try to cling to power.

She'll still have her B&W picture on the 10 Downing St staircase however, as a permanent blot on that house's history despite her short tenure.

Edited by Hopeful

4 minutes ago, dgul said:

Word-on-the-street is that there's a leadership challenge brewing, to be formally announced week tomorrow(ish).

What street's that on? Down mine it's all village fete and flower beds. Conservative Home?

3 minutes ago, dgul said:

Which street exactly? The one you live in? Or do you work for the security services?! Just being nosy as we where you get to pick up insider info! (As our street only has sheep on it and I never believe anything they say! :D)

Just now, whocares said:

Which street exactly? The one you live in? Or do you work for the security services?! Just being nosy as we where you get to pick up insider info! (As our street only has sheep on it and I never believe anything they say! :D)

Not saying.

Wasn't this kinda planned anyway? after the last election, she must of made some back room deal to avoid a challenge then, when it could of been a disaster for the party so soon after an appalling election.

I assumed the deal was that she would leave before the next election, possibly within 12-18 months

1 minute ago, Goat said:

Cameron stepped down, unless you are referring to Thatcher?

Thy still found a leader despite no viable candidates

1 minute ago, Hopeful said:

Thy still found a leader despite no viable candidates

Leader? What leading has she done?

If they do replace her, it's going to be that Sajid bloke IMO.

I suspect he wouldn't be such a pussy with the Eurocrats, that's about the only positive thing I can say. But even that's not nailed on, the Tories are hopelessly split on Europe and without a big majority anyone will be bullied by the factions.

Just now, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Leader? What leading has she done?

If they do replace her, it's going to be that Sajid bloke IMO.

I suspect he wouldn't be such a pussy with the Eurocrats, that's about the only positive thing I can say. But even that's not nailed on, the Tories are hopelessly split on Europe and without a big majority anyone will be bullied by the factions.

New leader, pardons TR, snap election :Jumping:

1 minute ago, Libspero said:

Probably a good thing..  we tried to place someone nice / reasonable to negotiate with the EU and they abused it.  Time to take the kid gloves off and put someone like JRM in charge for a bit.. IMHO of course.

Wonder if Trump would do it for us? That would wind the SJWs up beautifully.

2 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Wonder if Trump would do it for us? That would wind the SJWs up beautifully.

That would be amusing to watch..  or even Farage would probably be pretty good value.

2 minutes ago, JackieO said:

They are very near to being totally fucked unless something is done ASAP to get rid of the remainer globalist scum in their midst.

Justine Greening keeps telling us the opposite.

Tories are losing the BAME voter, socially progressive voter, pro EU voter, LGBTQ voter, feminist voter, and need to move on from candidates old, male, pale, stale, and particularly, posh.

Remind me again how Justine fared at the last election, scraped home with a majority collapsed to under 1500.

Meanwhile Priti Patel claims Tories are no longer the party of meritocracy.

Too many women.