• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

dgul

Bye bye Treason May?

When will Theresa May not be PM?  

59 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. When will Theresa May be gone from Number 10?

    • By this time next week!
    • Before the end of this year
    • Before the end of 2019
    • Before the end of 2020
    • After 2021 :(


Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, Errol said:

The MAYBOT 5000 never fails.

"Listen. Understand. That MAYBOT 5000 is out there. It can't be reasoned with, it can't be bargained with...it doesn't feel pity of remorse or fear...and it absolutely will not stop.Ever."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ILikeCake said:

"Listen. Understand. That MAYBOT 5000 is out there. It can't be reasoned with, it can't be bargained with...it doesn't feel pity of remorse or fear...and it absolutely will not stop.Ever."

Walkaboit-Female-Robot-robotic-technology-for-events.thumb.jpg.dba2e1d5f5094c7e93e1d4aa8213f3d4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ILikeCake said:

"Listen. Understand. That MAYBOT 5000 is out there. It can't be reasoned with, it can't be bargained with...it doesn't feel pity of remorse or fear...and it absolutely will not stop.Ever."

and it can't dance for toffee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, spunko said:

The momentum seems to have been lost tonight, compared to yesterday. I hope we see resignations over the weekend, perhaps a well timed one before the Sunday papers go to print. My money's on Hunt the opportunist.

From the it`s all just a blag angle the 25 of November is a date to keep an eye on as this is the summit date 

If this is all about punting pressure on the EU we are in for a quite spell ,ideally May would be going to that summit with the vote about to happen 

The Eu are playing the we are not worried card at this point in time 

Also the So-Called BBC have changed tact it`s now this deal or no deal 

The jury is out for me since her 5 o`clock speech if that was all an act she clearly missed her vocation 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

Why wouldn't they?

How come the Brexit secretary didn't know fuck all about this until last night? It's un-fucking-believable!

 

Sure he knew. This is politics, timing is everything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

half decent conversation from some talking heads for once. The chap (i think he said he was from the telegraph) spells it out pretty well. He talks about the Irish border near the end

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Libspero said:

This idea we have another referendum is entirely disingenuous on the part of anyone proposing the idea.

Agree. Quite clearly there can be no question of another referendum. We just need to leave - walk away. Tell the EU to sod off and sort the details out later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 minutes ago, Admiral Pepe said:

half decent conversation from some talking heads for once. The chap (i think he said he was from the telegraph) spells it out pretty well. He talks about the Irish border near the end

 

 

 

Liam Halligan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jacob Rees-Mogg: 'What Treason May says and does no longer match.'

Those listening to May seem pretty impressed.

JRM makes a really valid point.

There seems a huge difference between what May is saying and reality.

Without alternative information sources you could easily believe she's done really well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Jacob Rees-Mogg: 'What Treason May says and does no longer match.'

Those listening to May seem pretty impressed.

JRM makes a really valid point.

There seems a huge difference between what May is saying and reality.

Without alternative information sources you could easily believe she's done really well. 

Never has matched didnt bother him before.

Such as when she said qe and zirp are the reasons for inequality and insane house prices then after a few months extend the contract of the fucker behind it appoint a keynesian chancellor ... Then see rates lowered and more printy printy. 

Edited by Banned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Banned said:

Never has matched didnt bother him before.

Such as when she said qe and zirp are the reasons for inequality and insane house prices then after a few months extend the contract of the fucker behind it appoint a keynesian chancellor ... Then see rates lowered and more printy printy. 

The Tory manifesto a year ago was all lies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now