• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

dgul

Bye bye Treason May?

When will Theresa May not be PM?  

59 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. When will Theresa May be gone from Number 10?

• By this time next week!
    • Before the end of this year
    • Before the end of 2019
    • Before the end of 2020
    • After 2021 :(

9 hours ago, ILikeCake said:

"Listen. Understand. That MAYBOT 5000 is out there. It can't be reasoned with, it can't be bargained with...it doesn't feel pity of remorse or fear...and it absolutely will not stop.Ever."

We need to take off and nuke it from space. It's the only way to be sure. ;)

3 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

There seems a huge difference between what May is saying and reality.

She is an accomplished and convincing liar.

Two bloomin years of stringing millions along, takes some doing.

9 minutes ago, One percent said:

Heads up for those with the stomach for it, she is going to be interviewed on LBC. 7.30 or 8 

http://media-ice.musicradio.com:80/LBCUK

I had to turn it off, Lord Condescending Twat Remainer was a bit much for this time of day

1 minute ago, Caravan Monster said:

I had to turn it off, Lord Condescending Twat Remainer was a bit much for this time of day

The whole lot of them appeared to take the queens silver around a year or so ago. Before that, the discussions were pretty balanced and touched on issues that other MSM steered clear of. 

Overnight that changed. It’s was that more than anything that convinced me that the MSM was just all fake news. 

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

The whole lot of them appeared to take the queens silver around a year or so ago. Before that, the discussions were pretty balanced and touched on issues that other MSM steered clear of. 

Overnight that changed. It’s was that more than anything that convinced me that the MSM was just all fake news. 

We've gone from spin and political slant to outright gaslighting.

Gaslighting.

It is necessary to understand the warning signs of gaslighting in order to fully start the healing process. Signs of gaslighting include:

1. Withholding information from victim;
  2. Countering information to fit the abuser's perspective;
  3. Discounting information;
  4. Verbal abuse, usually in the form of jokes;
  5. Blocking and diverting the victim's attention from outside sources;
  6. Trivializing the victim's worth; and,
  7. Undermining victim by gradually weakening them and their thought process.

9 hours ago, ILikeCake said:

"Listen. Understand. That MAYBOT 5000 is out there. It can't be reasoned with, it can't be bargained with...it doesn't feel pity of remorse or fear...and it absolutely will not stop.Ever."

Which version, 1.1457a or the 1.2383u?  It matters.  There's a product recall out for 1.1457a.  Bit more than a firmware upgrade to fix that one.  And anyways should only have been limited release into non-critical environments.  Someone's really scre*wed up this time!

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Convinced now that this is deliberate. Either it’s all just theatre or it’s to force another vote, one they intend to win, or both. 

No one, given the amount of advisers and public servants there are in the background, no one could be this incompetent  

I can tell you've never worked within the hallowed halls of Westminster.

18 minutes ago, Harley said:

Which version, 1.1457a or the 1.2383u?  It matters.  There's a product recall out for 1.1457a.  Bit more than a firmware upgrade to fix that one.  And anyways should only have been limited release into non-critical environments.  Someone's really scre*wed up this time!

Reinstall?

51 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

Ive just had to switch off morning TV after hearing some remianer cunt on BBC, just after i got pro remain propaganda on Sky a channel i switched to as Lord Heseltine was on ITV.

Apparently getting a deal  from the EU was impossible in the first place so we need another referendum ... quite why we need another referendum if getting a leave deal off the EU is impossible is something i struggle to comprehend.

16 minutes ago, Banned said:

Ive just had to switch off morning TV after hearing some remianer cunt on BBC, just after i got pro remain propaganda on Sky a channel i switched to as Lord Heseltine was on ITV.

Apparently getting a deal  from the EU was impossible in the first place so we need another referendum ... quite why we need another referendum if getting a leave deal off the EU is impossible is something i struggle to comprehend.

Given the modern embracing of Islam, isn't it sufficient just to say

I leave you, I leave you, I leave you

?

Edited by Hopeful

1 hour ago, JackieO said:

We need to take off and nuke it from space. It's the only way to be sure. ;)

Game over man, game over.

1 hour ago, One percent said:

Convinced now that this is deliberate. Either it’s all just theatre or it’s to force another vote, one they intend to win, or both. 

No one, given the amount of advisers and public servants there are in the background, no one could be this incompetent  

It has to be, surely?

34 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

Junker arriving on stage with different coloured shoes on.

I've actually got two pairs of shoes like that. One pair has the brown on the left and the other pair have the brown on the right. They're really cool.

1 minute ago, Hopeful said:

NO, please, NO

(did you have to?)

haha. Sorry. Just on the first question myself, was a blinder. But just the same old answers though.

She is so dumb, when the lady asked her about potential problems getting medication, instead of saying it is utter nonsense and that countries are not going to stop selling to us ... she answered with a full on project fear comment, that the Health Service are sorting this out.

Tell people this is crap you stupid women (i presume she reads DOSBODS) as you're worrying these thick individuals.