• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

dgul

Bye bye Treason May?

When will Theresa May not be PM?  

59 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. When will Theresa May be gone from Number 10?

• By this time next week!
    • Before the end of this year
    • Before the end of 2019
    • Before the end of 2020
    • After 2021 :(

Amber Fudd back in cabinet.

Majority in Hastings and Rye....436.

2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Probably but show me a sky poll with 93% they are far closer 

Chuka Umba was pushing a sky poll hard on Twitter yesterday as a clear majority for a second vote ,10% lead then some one pointed out to him it had a sample size of 200 (might have been 2k)and it was only open to sky customers xD

Yeah. Thats what i said.

7 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Don't forget that surely it would be against the saintly EU Human Rights legislation to withhold supplies of drugs to sick people out of sheer bureaucratic spite and malice.

Bring it on for all to see.

Edited by Long time lurking

19 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

There are lots of ways round it. Of the top of my head simply say that the EU licenced approval will continue.

I wasn't picking out medical regulation as such, that was just an example. I am not in that industry and don't know anything about it. My point was that vital standards replacement which should be in place for a no-deal brexit are not in place. You say "off the top of your head" what you think doctors will do in a few months time and I find that frightening. It should have been planned researched detailed and made law by now rather than "she'll be right mate." I don't want doctors making it up as they go along when they're fiddling with my insides.   

1 minute ago, Funn3r said:

It should have been planned researched detailed and made law by now rather than "she'll be right mate." I don't want doctors making it up as they go along when they're fiddling with my insides.   

Totally understandable. Do you hold the remain camp or the EU accountable at all for the fact that it isn't sewn up? Trying to use medicine and food against the public is truly unforgivable imo. Would you now change your vote in a 2nd ref?

2 minutes ago, Admiral Pepe said:

Totally understandable. Do you hold the remain camp or the EU accountable at all for the fact that it isn't sewn up? Trying to use medicine and food against the public is truly unforgivable imo. Would you now change your vote in a 2nd ref?

The establishment have been doing it time immemorial. The potato famine, tolpuddle martyrs, enclosures where the stole common lad, diggers, etc, etc.... 

As I read when India gained independence from UK colonial rule in effect they said all law and regulations will stay the same until we change them. Many regulations have not been changed since then, around 80 years. 

What exactly will change on 29th March, will medicines become poisonous, will food become inedible because we will no longer have EU food labelling regulations. No, the Sun will still rise in the East, night will turn to day, in reality not much will change. 

2 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

As I read when India gained independence from UK colonial rule in effect they said all law and regulations will stay the same until we change them. Many regulations have not been changed since then, around 80 years. 

What exactly will change on 29th March, will medicines become poisonous, will food become inedible because we will no longer have EU food labelling regulations. No, the Sun will still rise in the East, night will turn to day, in reality not much will change. 

The sky will fall in. the So-Called BBC told me so. 

11 minutes ago, One percent said:

The establishment have been doing it time immemorial. The potato famine, tolpuddle martyrs, enclosures where the stole common lad, diggers, etc, etc.... 

Aren't we doing it now to countries on which we're imposing sanctions?

1 minute ago, Long time lurking said:

Been in work all day ,is this new or has it been announced earlier 

I think he is wrong. He should have said Brussels is in charge.... and they are not negotiations. It is a surrender agreement. 

May is going to sing this next month ...for fuck sake get the bitch out ASAP

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

I think he is wrong. He should have said Brussels is in charge.... and they are not negotiations. It is a surrender agreement. 

Who`s the new Brexit secretary ?

18 minutes ago, One percent said:

The potato famine was a natural event.

Potato blight is not something "the establishment" squirts down on the land from aeroplanes.

Or at least it wasn't in the 1840s.

XYY

2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Potato blight is not something "the establishment" squirts down on the land from aeroplanes.

XYY

Nobody had to starve though - Ireland was exporting plenty of food all throughout the famine 

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

It was but they still took all the other harvests to the UK which left the Irish with fuck all 

5 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

Nope. That’s what was taught in history but essentially potatoes were not the whole diet of the Irish (who could subsist on potatoes alone?) but the English who had taken over the land, shipped out all other food sources, leaving them with just potatoes. 

Then yes, there was a potato blight but this in itself did not cause the starvation. The landed gentry did 

1 minute ago, Long time lurking said:

The migration pact or brexit sectary ?

Any and all of it. o.O

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Nope. That’s what was taught in history but essentially potatoes were not the whole diet of the Irish (who could subsist on potatoes alone?) but the English who had taken over the land, shipped out all other food sources, leaving them with just potatoes. 

Then yes, there was a potato blight but this in itself did not cause the starvation. The landed gentry did 

Any and all of it. o.O

Well the UN migration pact makes ALL migration legal there will be no such thing as an illegal immigrant once a country has signed up to it

But on the plus side i believe you can leave the agreement at this point in time as i just read Latvia has just pulled out ( i think they just read the small print) after singing up recently