• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

dgul

Bye bye Treason May?

When will Theresa May not be PM?  

59 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. When will Theresa May be gone from Number 10?

• By this time next week!
    • Before the end of this year
    • Before the end of 2019
    • Before the end of 2020
    • After 2021 :(

1 minute ago, Long time lurking said:

Well the UN migration pact makes ALL migration legal there will be no such thing as an illegal immigrant once a country has signed up to it

But on the plus side i believe you can leave the agreement at this point in time as i just read Latvia has just pulled out ( i think they just read the small print) after singing up recently  

I didn’t realise that Latvians could sing. o.OxD

sorry, couldn’t resist. 

1 hour ago, Long time lurking said:

The drugs thing is pure project fear but the snowflakes lap it up and everything else the So-Called BBC excretes from its news orifice like god almighty has delivered it on tablets of stone.

France is currently facing drugs shortages, you have trouble getting stuff like Parkinson's treatments, the reason? The NHS is outbidding the French and snaffling the supplies, most of which come from the US.

Just now, Long time lurking said:

Yes cunning they can

More seriously, this all seems incredibly orchestrated. And no, that’s not a pun. It does. Mass immigration all over the first world and a un agreement deems it not to be illegal. 

Just now, Dave Bloke said:

The drugs thing is pure project fear but the snowflakes lap it up and everything else the So-Called BBC excretes from its news orifice like god almighty has delivered it on tablets of stone.

France is currently facing drugs shortages, you have trouble getting stuff like Parkinson's treatments, the reason? The NHS is outbidding the French and snaffling the supplies, most of which come from the US.

Well that’s what the french government are telling people...  I would imagine that the french establishment (led by Marcon) and the french MSM are no more trustworthy than ours here in the uk. 

1 minute ago, Alonso Quijano said:

The way the EU dictatorship is behaving and seeking to teach us a lesson, we might be better off spending the £39b on beefing up our military! 

Or just handing out arms the the population. 

I have a family member who is a Tory party member and is very involved with local grass roots people.

Person was ranting and furious today that a democratic vote was being fudged and hopes TM will be ousted and replaced. No feedback on the possible replacement. xD.....well it’s a struggle to think of one so I can empathise there.

Ranting about handing power to corbyn if Tory party doesn’t deliver what the electorate voted for. It’s good to hear that the grass roots aren’t pleased. This is a difficult area of the uk where conservatives aren’t plentiful, rural borders of Scotland.

10 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

The way the EU dictatorship is behaving and seeking to teach us a lesson, we might be better off spending the £39b on beefing up our military! 

This has previously crossed my mind, horrid as it may be. Why would a sovereign nation need to seek agreement and permissions to do something as innocuous as 'leave' a club? If we want to leave the EU, but the ruling nomenklatura won't let us, then we could threaten force. The UN don't intervene in civil wars, which is what it would be, with our current position as a vassal state.  There's an irony that the bureaucracy put in place  to prevent another war on the continent is engendering such animosity and disunity between members that it is making peace less likely to continue. Our armed forces are in a dire state, but the other European forces are tiny. One of the reasons for running down our armed forces has been to make collaboration essential...no single country has all the kit.

Just now, Van Lady said:

I have a family member who is a Tory party member and is very involved with local grass roots people.

Person was ranting and furious today that a democratic vote was being fudged and hopes TM will be ousted and replaced. No feedback on the possible replacement. xD.....well it’s a struggle to think of one so I can empathise there.

Ranting about handing power to corbyn if Tory party doesn’t deliver what the electorate voted for. It’s good to hear that the grass roots aren’t pleased. This is a difficult area of the uk where conservatives aren’t plentiful, rural borders of Scotland.

Boris, if they think they will have to fight Corbyn now, or Raab if they have to fight Starmer in 3 years time.

Either way shes going. 

All broadcasters getting a bit moist that the letters have not been announced and that she has survived, at least for now.

What if, as Nadine Dorries has said, they are waiting to hit 159, and not even bother with the no confidence vote. They cant rush this, they only have one chance to evict this absolute traitor.

MSM will ALWAYS strive to put the loyalists on camera. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6397627/Theresa-savaged-callers-Brexit-deal-radio-phone-in.html

Prime Minister Treason May was compared to a Nazi appeaser today as she was savaged by callers over her Brexit deal on a radio phone-in today.

Appearing on LBC's Nick Ferrari Show, Mrs May was told to quit and make way for Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Caller John, from Gillingham, labelled Mrs May a 'modern-day Chamberlain', the prime minister who famously claimed to have secured 'peace for our time' in negotiations with Hitler, only for the Second World War to break out the following year.

xD  I didn’t listen to it tbh but sounds like she was ripped a new one 

Just now, shindigger said:

Boris, if they think they will have to fight Corbyn now, or Raab if they have to fight Starmer in 3 years time.

Either way shes going. 

All broadcasters getting a bit moist that the letters have not been announced and that she has survived, at least for now.

What if, as Nadine Dorries has said, they are waiting to hit 159, and not even bother with the no confidence vote. They cant rush this, they only have one chance to evict this absolute traitor.

Christ no. Boris has even less of a moral compass than gove 

3 minutes ago, Bod said:

This has previously crossed my mind, horrid as it may be. Why would a sovereign nation need to seek agreement and permissions to do something as innocuous as 'leave' a club? If we want to leave the EU, but the ruling nomenklatura won't let us, then we could threaten force. The UN don't intervene in civil wars, which is what it would be, with our current position as a vassal state.  There's an irony that the bureaucracy put in place  to prevent another war on the continent is engendering such animosity and disunity between members that it is making peace less likely to continue. Our armed forces are in a dire state, but the other European forces are tiny. One of the reasons for running down our armed forces has been to make collaboration essential...no single country has all the kit.

Just take out a hit on Junckers and Barnier... something big and obvious like a huge fucking car bomb right in the center of Brussels.

Just now, One percent said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6397627/Theresa-savaged-callers-Brexit-deal-radio-phone-in.html

Prime Minister Treason May was compared to a Nazi appeaser today as she was savaged by callers over her Brexit deal on a radio phone-in today.

Appearing on LBC's Nick Ferrari Show, Mrs May was told to quit and make way for Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Caller John, from Gillingham, labelled Mrs May a 'modern-day Chamberlain', the prime minister who famously claimed to have secured 'peace for our time' in negotiations with Hitler, only for the Second World War to break out the following year.

xD  I didn’t listen to it tbh but sounds like she was ripped a new one 

Politicians have no idea how to negotiate...We have all the aces and high cards, and still she fails

1 minute ago, shindigger said:

Either way shes going. 

I've always had utmost confidence in the Tories ability to push their leader under the bus when required.

That confidence is being sorely tested, but hopefully you're right and they're just making sure that they do it right. 

If they can knock her out in one blow my faith will be fully restored.

xD

2 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

I've always had utmost confidence in the Tories ability to push their leader under the bus when required.

That confidence is being sorely tested, but hopefully you're right and they're just making sure that they do it right. 

If they can knock her out in one blow my faith will be fully restored.

xD

Maybe old Tory had that ability but this is new Tory. Theyve had since the last election to get rid and ahe is still here handing the next election to Labour.

6 minutes ago, BLOOLOO said:

Politicians have no idea how to negotiate...We have all the aces and high cards, and still she fails

👍

we should have walked away the very next day. The pain would be behind us now 

6 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

Does anyone have a list of Tory seats that voted Leave by a comfortable margin, but are represented by Remainer MPs... Idealy with small majorities

I'm considering bagging some carpets

Oh I’m sure that there will be plenty of activism out there from ordinary folk. I haven’t looked but my gut feeling is that if you look you will easily find such a list.

8 minutes ago, BLOOLOO said:

I think politicians are the paid public face of corporations, banks and civil servants. I also thonk that the vast majority of politicians ignore negotiating in the public arena but I’m sure that the majority are very adept at negotiating when it’s about them!