• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

dgul

Bye bye Treason May?

When will Theresa May not be PM?  

59 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. When will Theresa May be gone from Number 10?

• By this time next week!
    • Before the end of this year
    • Before the end of 2019
    • Before the end of 2020
    • After 2021 :(

3 minutes ago, Banned said:

Could to be a very good election for UKIP.

If Farage, Banks, Gerard and that ex Muslim gadgy all worked as a team theyd be dynamite.

DsJjpz_XgAALwhc.jpg:large

BoJo and Farage this evening.

Just now, Banned said:

Could to be a very good election for UKIP.

If Farage, Banks, Gerard and that ex Muslim gadgy all worked as a team theyd be dynamite.

Well the seats are there for the taking. They just have to target the right ones.

Take 

Peterborough Cambridgeshire East East of England England Borough 62.9 9/6/17 3:13 AM Lab gain from Con Lab 66.7 Con 71,522 47,738 145 607 

607 vote difference 62.9 % brexit vote. Now UKIP might not be able to win, but they can totally fuck it up for labour.

10 minutes ago, One percent said:

I’m beginning to think that farage  is a distraction, all part of the theatre. Never forget that he was a banker. Part of the establishment. 

I just think he was gullible thinking it was a done deal, and he left too early to cash in his winnings from his infamy on the US TV /conference circuit.

Edited by Banned

7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Did your secret santa bring you paranoia? xD

xD I think it’s the treasonous “peace in our time” 500 page surrender document that has got me. o.O

Just now, Banned said:

I just think he was gullible and left too early to cash in his winnings on the US TV conference circuit.

9_9 if he truly had convictions, he would have seen in through. 

54 minutes ago, Option5 said:

I would delete that reference, it looks like others have.

How do you do that? I don't even see the normal edit for it. Should I do Report Post and spunko can delete it?

11 minutes ago, Harley said:

"International Trade Secretary Liam Fox told an event in Bristol: "We are not elected to do what we want to do, but to do what is in the national interest."

What a truely pathetic comment.

Do you really need to be told you are elected to represent the will of the electorate.

How arrogant.  How wrong.  How frightening.

Quite.

Who decides what's in the national interest? These fucking cunts! And it just so happens what they want is also what the mythical national interest beast wants.

We have declared that in the national interest all fit birds under 30 will strip naked and sit on my cock.... in the national interest you understand, err.... I don't want it or anything... erm.. oh no... ahh... not at all.

1 minute ago, Funn3r said:

How do you do that? I don't even see the normal edit for it. Should I do Report Post and spunko can delete it?

I assumed you could edit/delete it. Otherwise Spunko is probably your best bet.

9 minutes ago, One percent said:

They therefore have no investment, therefore no interest in the future 

I'd go further than that, many seem to possess a jealous malignant streak to punish those that do have children.

5 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

Quite.

Who decides what's in the national interest? These fucking cunts! And it just so happens what they want is also what the mythical national interest beast wants.

We have declared that in the national interest all fit birds under 30 will strip naked and sit on my cock.... in the national interest you understand, err.... I don't want it or anything... erm.. oh no... ahh... not at all.

actually, if that was a policy I might support it.  As long as it was available on bennies.

1 hour ago, billfunk said:

DsJjpz_XgAALwhc.jpg:large

BoJo and Farage this evening.

They are in Exmouth tonight. Leave means Leave. Big Spoons area down there. Its where Tim Martin is based.

My mate who's a leaver, only found out this afternoon. I think it was sold out. 

Edit pic taken on Belgravia last night. Interesting nonetheless.

Jesus im not even a tory but recognise that this is probably the last hope for this country. before the SJW disease has written off another generation.

Edited by shindigger

2 minutes ago, onlyme said:

I'd go further than that, many seem to possess a jealous malignant streak to punish those that do have children.

Maybe many do but my experience of having two mid twenties aged children is that the worry of what their future will be won’t ever leave me.

I’ve got nothing against childless people. 

Childless people can’t relate to being a parent but I guess that the majority of parents worry about the future for offspring therefore have more of an interest in how things are going.

2 hours ago, Bod said:

I wouldn't like to align myself with that view, @Dave Bloke. TPTB in the UK are hunting for hints of extremism, among the right-wing so that they come down on them hard and divert attention away from the real sources.

well no one on Dosbods is going to do that, I was talking about the govt. certainly better than starting a war as was suggested earlier. Political assassinations are not uncommon by govts, certainly the French and US do it as do the Russians.

BBC:

"Asked if he had confidence in the PM, Mr Gove said: "I absolutely do."  He added: "I'm also looking forward to continuing to work with all my government colleagues and all my colleagues in parliament in order to make sure that we get the best future for Britain"..... "Michael Gove is not resigning because he thinks that even at this very late hour, he is the person who can make Treason May change course with Brexit".

Again, must I say that the best future for Britain is to execute the democratic wishes of the electorate.  Or is our future as a democratic nation of no consequence?  Maybe he tried to get the ERG to back him as candidate as part of a deal to resign and they rightly said no.  In which case well done and he can go with May.  Well overdue. He is not the person to do anything despite what the So-Called BBC says he thinks.

Edited by Harley

2 hours ago, One percent said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6397627/Theresa-savaged-callers-Brexit-deal-radio-phoPne-in.html

rime Minister Treason May was compared to a Nazi appeaser today as she was savaged by callers over her Brexit deal on a radio phone-in today.

Appearing on LBC's Nick Ferrari Show, Mrs May was told to quit and make way for Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Caller John, from Gillingham, labelled Mrs May a 'modern-day Chamberlain', the prime minister who famously claimed to have secured 'peace for our time' in negotiations with Hitler, only for the Second World War to break out the following year.

xD  I didn’t listen to it tbh but sounds like she was ripped a new one 

I heard it ,it was on my twitter stream ,now it`s not 

2 minutes ago, Harley said:

BBC:

"Asked if he had confidence in the PM, Mr Gove said: "I absolutely do."  He added: "I'm also looking forward to continuing to work with all my government colleagues and all my colleagues in parliament in order to make sure that we get the best future for Britain"..... "Michael Gove is not resigning because he thinks that even at this very late hour, he is the person who can make Treason May change course with Brexit".

Again, must I say that the best future for Britain is to execute the democratic wishes of the electorate.  Or is our future as a democartic nation of no consequence?  Maybe he tried to get the ERG to back him as candidate as part of a deal to resign and they rightly said no.  In which case well done and he can go with May.  Well overdue. He is not the person to do anything despite what the So-Called BBC says he thinks.

Gove created this shitshow.

Was listening to Andrew Pierce on LBC tonight. He said something that i thought was very interesting.

Apparently under the new Tory leader election rules, the last 2 standing are voted by the members and not the MPs.

So unless they conspire to have 2 of Hunt Javid  Gove Mordaunt  Leadsome or Fox occupying the last 2 there should almost certainly be a proper Brexiteer in charge.

Which means Mogg Raab Davis Boris.

Grass roots are 70% Leave. If this system was in place last time May wouldnt be there now. At least i dont think she would.

Steve Baker said today they have to choose ONE they can all rally behind. I sort of see why now. The maths would follow that if they got near 158 letters, straight away, which is what i think they are waiting for. There's no way a remainer could beat them in the final 2.

What can the whips hold over the waiverers? "If you dont vote for this deal you wont get that cabinet job?" Er well you aint getting any thing if you vote for this. Not in the long run anyway.

4 minutes ago, shindigger said:

What can the whips hold over the waiverers?

MPs can be bad boys and girls and the whips know all, carefully written down in their little black books.

But once you reach critical mass, as with the Stazi, they fade away.

And several Brexiteers were once whips!

Edited by Harley

1 minute ago, shindigger said:

Was listening to Andrew Pierce on LBC tonight. He said something that i thought was very interesting.

Apparently under the new Tory leader election rules, the last 2 standing are voted by the members and not the MPs.

So unless they conspire to have 2 of Hunt Javid  Gove Mordaunt  Leadsome or Fox occupying the last 2 there should almost certainly be a proper Brexiteer in charge.

Which means Mogg Raab Davis Boris.

Grass roots are 70% Leave. If this system was in place last time May wouldnt be there now. At least i dont think she would.

Steve Baker said today they have to choose ONE they can all rally behind. I sort of see why now. The maths would follow that if they got near 158 letters, straight away, which is what i think they are waiting for. There's no way a remainer could beat them in the final 2.

What can the whips hold over the waiverers? "If you dont vote for this deal you wont get that cabinet job?" Er well you aint getting any thing if you vote for this. Not in the long run anyway.

Would make sense going for the 158, can't do count at the moment (convenient) - creates time over weekend for rest of votes to come in once constituencies have been engaged. 

They don't do this now there will be a million knives out for them at the next election, not just lost votes, total revenge job, all out to stab them in the back.

Next EU. Barnier apparently boasting how he's broken Britain.