• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

dgul

Bye bye Treason May?

When will Theresa May not be PM?  

59 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. When will Theresa May be gone from Number 10?

• By this time next week!
    • Before the end of this year
    • Before the end of 2019
    • Before the end of 2020
    • After 2021 :(

2 minutes ago, twocents said:

Nobody voted for a deal they voted to Leave - after Cameron tried to do a deal and that duff deal was a dud.   They voted No Deal. 

May's dodgy deal is even worse than Cameron's dud deal.

+100000000000000000

6 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Imagine the media reaction if this was Trump. 

If he can't control himself in public with cameras on him, how does he behave in private?

Edited by snaga

25 minutes ago, snaga said:

Imagine the media reaction if this was Trump. 

If he can't control himself in public with cameras on him, how does he behave in private?

I couldnt really give a shit about him ruffling someones hair, or Corbyn incorrectly calling a stupid fascist cow a mere stupid woman.

He is our leader and we cannot vote him out, and scum like Amber Rudd cheered on by the MSM wish this to continue.

8 hours ago, Band said:

I couldnt really give a shit about him ruffling someones hair, or Corbyn incorrectly calling a stupid fascist cow a mere stupid woman.

He is our leader and we cannot vote him out, and scum like Amber Rudd cheered on by the MSM wish this to continue.

I'm delighted Juncker acts like he does. I'm just devastated that the Media and Remainers overlook it.

Is Rudd suffering from subconcious jealousyism.

Apart from anything else it seems to demonstrate that the fascist feminism is maybe more widespread in Britain (and the US)  than in the rest of europe and the eu - are there the screams of protest in the european MSM

Being in the eu hasn't saved Britain from being inflicted by it.

The WA was all very confusing to start with (could well still be that way ) what was she thinking? did she think she could fool everyone into beliveing that it was a good deal ?

Considering what we are seeing ,hearing, reading in the MSM now (the no deal rhetoric ,etc), and what has happened and is about to happen with  the meaningful vote 

I think we need to start from the beginning to work out whats going on

Before the referendum wee seen project fear making all sorts of claims of doom and gloom which the remain side lapped up yet the vote went the other way ,but they have been quoting this propaganda for the best part of two years even though they lost so they obviously fell for it hook line and sinker 

Now when it comes to actually delivering what the majority voted for ,how could you do that without pissing off those who lost even more ,no one can deny the country is dived  

Well for me it`s looking like the WA agreement was all about drawing the EU out into the open ,then exposing them for exactly what they are,this WA charade is all about re programming the non vi leave demographic ,to do this the UK gave the EU an inch when devising the WA, then predictably the EU took a mile,feeling smug and superior they crowed from the roof tops, once in the open the UK let the dogs out 

If this is the case and what follows is only anecdotal  but it`s working ,i have spoken to two public sector employed remainers in the last week that are outraged by the EU`s stance concerning the WA ,i was also talking about brexit with with a work mate he also said a mate of his had turned from we love the EU to get the fuck out of there .....intentional or not it seems to be having that effect ,,,i also find the very sudden shift in the MSM a tad suspicious  

Edited by Long time lurking

Looks like Treason is going through with the vote around the 14th the week after next. So maybe end game for her.

Meanwhile continues to wear the burgeoning blue balls around her neck , symbolic of all the Tory male MP she has scalped apparently.

52 minutes ago, crashmonitor said:

Looks like Treason is going through with the vote around the 14th the week after next. So maybe end game for her.

Meanwhile continues to wear the burgeoning blue balls around her neck , symbolic of all the Tory male MP she has scalped apparently.

Nothing has changed :Old: still the same obfuscation and bullshit

Treason looking a bit potty amidst the crockery today. Deep red lipstick worked into a cupid's bow, dark eyeliner, and heavy on the mascara. 

Last minute tarting? Made me notice her anyway, I almost fancy her:ph34r:..

Edited by crashmonitor

I'm getting to the stage where I can't stand to see her or hear her strained voice. Was there an audience at the factory- hopefully they jeered at her.

Going to Westminster tomorrow to shout at any MPs I see,

7 minutes ago, Anglepoise said:

I'm getting to the stage where I can't stand to see her or hear her strained voice. Was there an audience at the factory- hopefully they jeered at her.

Going to Westminster tomorrow to shout at any MPs I see,

Don't call them Nazis, they are highly sensitive and it seems a protected species.

As an aside and not sure where abouts to put this. I heard the latter point about a fortnight ago. There are signs that some of our suppliers are struggling with stock for our hotel orders. However in the same vain but more importantly I spoke to a lead pharmacist at a major private hospital and a vet who shared that both Isoflurane and Propofol were in extremely short supply, likely due to others stocking up on supplies. They both agreed that it looked imminent that they would both be unable to do operations unless the situation improved very soon which seems unlikely.

Isoflurane and Propofol are anaesthetic drugs.

On 06/01/2019 at 21:34, Long time lurking said:

Nothing has changed :Old: still the same obfuscation and bullshit

Part of the responsibiity for that also lies with the interviewer. 

For example it was one of the last opportunities to discuss her deal in some detail for the edification of the general public who might be watching the show and to put forward to her why her opponents think her deal doesn't do what she claims it does then she could have said why they were wrong. 

The interviewer just allowed her to repeat grandiose claim after grandiose claim more or less unopposed.

5 minutes ago, twocents said:

Part of the responsibiity for that also lies with the interviewer. 

For example it was one of the last opportunities to discuss her deal in some detail for the edification of the general public who might be watching the show and to put forward to her why her opponents think her deal doesn't do what she claims it does then she could have said why they were wrong. 

The interviewer just allowed her to repeat grandiose claim after grandiose claim more or less unopposed.

Nobody is looking at the detail. Every bloody time they (politicians) just spout their lines, they are never challenged, the obvious exaggerations and lies just accepted. The whole media apparatus is meanly there to regurgitate PR lines. Worse is that the internet giants seem to be in on it surpressing anything that does actually challenge the narrative or show the truth.

On 06/01/2019 at 21:49, ashestoashes said:

she's aging before our eyes, taking quite a toll on her physically

She’s got the look of Ken Bigley about 10 days in.

47 minutes ago, man o' the year said:

As an aside and not sure where abouts to put this. I heard the latter point about a fortnight ago. There are signs that some of our suppliers are struggling with stock for our hotel orders. However in the same vain but more importantly I spoke to a lead pharmacist at a major private hospital and a vet who shared that both Isoflurane and Propofol were in extremely short supply, likely due to others stocking up on supplies. They both agreed that it looked imminent that they would both be unable to do operations unless the situation improved very soon which seems unlikely.

so why the shortage now?

50 minutes ago, man o' the year said:

Complete BS.

Send them this.  Took me 10 seconds to google.

https://www.buyemp.com/product/propofol-1-injectable-emulsion-20ml-sdv