• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

dgul

Bye bye Treason May?

When will Theresa May not be PM?  

59 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. When will Theresa May be gone from Number 10?

• By this time next week!
    • Before the end of this year
    • Before the end of 2019
    • Before the end of 2020
    • After 2021 :(

5 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

May will go down as being the worst PM we have ever had. 

A glimmer of hope, on ITV News at Ten  Peston emphatically claims that many Conservative MPs are so dissatisfied with her performance that there will be a vote of no confidence tomorrow. 

Lets see.

The question now is how do we as individuals position ourselves economically.

They will rape and pillage out pensions, our assets (council tax increases). Bullshit global warming through increased carbon energy tax bills all to pay for the new unelected,

9 minutes ago, Agent ZigZag said:

A third party will now emerge. Politics is well and truly broken

A group of influential people have been setting the scene for this for some time: they have got their patsies to label Corbyn an anti-semite, and label UKIPers as right-wing nut jobs. The aim is to draw people into a new centre-ground party.

1 minute ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Intersting times ahead. 

The elite are so obsessed with federalism that it has made them believe BREXIT betrayal isn’t going to destroy ‘two party’ politics - or they don’t care as the decision has already been made to crack plebs skulls into submission.

If Treason does go who would we want to see replace her?

I reckon JRM would be good - he is crystal clear in his explanations and reasoning and isn't viewed as the Lord Snooty Liebour would have you believe. 

In reality I suspect we will get some greaser like Hammond or a PC appointment - Javid or the Jock Lezza. 

8 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

If Treason does go who would we want to see replace her?

I reckon JRM would be good - he is crystal clear in his explanations and reasoning and isn't viewed as the Lord Snooty Liebour would have you believe. 

In reality I suspect we will get some greaser like Hammond or a PC appointment - Javid or the Jock Lezza. 

Nobody will replace her

41 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Perjaps May does not care about the Tory Party?

Perhaps she has been assured a very cushy EU post - perhaps even president?

think she's looking forward to retiring to the bavarian alps where she can be naughty in wheat fields

12 minutes ago, Bod said:

A group of influential people have been setting the scene for this for some time: they have got their patsies to label Corbyn an anti-semite, and label UKIPers as right-wing nut jobs. The aim is to draw people into a new centre-ground party.

Corbyn is an anti Semite, and all-round Jizzlamist. I could never bring myself to vote for him,  as much as I despise the Tories right now. 

Let's assume that Treason faces a vote of no confidence tomorrow, does that force an immediate leadership campaign?

1 minute ago, spunko said:

Corbyn is an anti Semite, and all-round Jizzlamist. I could never bring myself to vote for him,  as much as I despise the Tories right now. 

Let's assume that Treason faces a vote of no confidence tomorrow, does that force an immediate leadership campaign?

My local MP is John Barron who is a hardline Brexiteer so in any election its a toss up for me between him and UKIP. I'm inclined to vote for him (assuming he doesn't do a backflip and support May) although my heart now is with UKIP. 

36 minutes ago, shindigger said:

She is now meeting Corbyn cap in hand no doubt. Utterly without shame.

It`s being reported many of the wait and see arm of team blue see this as the last straw  ,consulting the opposition before them 

Tory Wet and Jess Phillips colluding vs Nadine Dorries on Pesto. May may get this through.

They have been more or less tonguing one another on Pesto. Heidi Allen Con, and Jess Phillips Lab.

Your new centrist gals.

Edited by shindigger

Conservative Party MPs have two choices

1) Support Treason May, destroying the party and any chance of them being re-elected

2) Vote out Treason May's deal, vote of no confidence in her, save the economy, save Brexit, save the party and save their jobs.

The clock's now ticking......

The part in bold is the long and the short of it 

Was just on Newsnight, Anne Marie Morris says that there are 48 letters in to Graham Brady

Tory Brexiteer MP Anne Marie Morris has told Newsnight she “believes” that the requisite 48 letters from MPs needed to trigger a vote of no confidence have been sent to Graham Brady - chairman of the influential 1922 committee.

Edited by Strawberry

3 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

Was just on Newsnight, Anne Marie Morris says that there are 48 letters in to Graham Brady

Tory Brexiteer MP Anne Marie Morris has told Newsnight she “believes” that the requisite 48 letters from MPs needed to trigger a vote of no confidence have been sent to Graham Brady - chairman of the influential 1922 committee.

IIRC that`s the amount needed to just trigger the vote there needs to be close to 150 to oust here if she refuse to fall on the sword 

1 minute ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Well noone could say this isn't interesting. We could have complete political chaos in the UK for the next 10 years. Who is going to step in and bring calm to the storm?

Orange man good.