• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

dgul

Bye bye Treason May?

When will Theresa May not be PM?  

59 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. When will Theresa May be gone from Number 10?

• By this time next week!
    • Before the end of this year
    • Before the end of 2019
    • Before the end of 2020
    • After 2021 :(

3 minutes ago, Ina said:

I think Gove’s biggest problem is his wife the very opionated DM columnist Sarah Vine.  She embarasses her teenage kids on a weekly basis and him too.  I have no doubt she was behind his post Brexit vote meltdown when he knifed Boris.

i used to teach politics years ago and throughout history the favourites never win and someone slightly obscure gets the leadership.

Who is your money on Ina?  

For once in my life I have no idea.  Someone will come out of nowhere.  Boris has no credibility and JRM is a bit too Victorian.  Not a criticism.  Let me mull it over..

38 minutes ago, Ina said:

JRM is a bit too Victorian.

I like that he's different.

Its almost rebellion to be posh and not deny the poshness......unlike fellow etonite tosser, call me Dave.

image.png.729d62a3302808c4873b82ecb9ad74f2.png

7 minutes ago, JackieO said:

I like that he's different.

Its almost rebellion to be posh and not deny the poshness......unlike fellow etonite tosser, call me Dave.

image.png.729d62a3302808c4873b82ecb9ad74f2.png

Bloody right.  For me Cameron lost it when he had that wind mill thing erected outside his townhouse in Nottinghill ffs.  All to prove his Green and right on credentials.  He’s very quiet at the moment and like Blair and Brown and Clegg, a totally toxic brand.  And why?  Uncontrolled mass immigration.

13 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Plus lots of stake in the future with 6 kids.

Unlike Macron, May,  Merkel :wanker:

Trump in contrast is a family man 3 kids and many many grandkids B|

Edited by JackieO

10 minutes ago, JackieO said:

JRM like Trump is also very wealthy so no need to sell themselves like the Clintons who sold themselves to anyone able to pay

Clintons were worth about $200m or something. They're just evil. 

2 hours ago, Ina said:

I think Gove’s biggest problem is his wife the very opionated DM columnist Sarah Vine.  She embarasses her teenage kids on a weekly basis and him too.  I have no doubt she was behind his post Brexit vote meltdown when he knifed Boris.

i used to teach politics years ago and throughout history the favourites never win and someone slightly obscure gets the leadership.

There have been dozens of "Future Leaders of the Conservative Party" in my lifetime who never got near the job. The label is a kiss of death to the careers of most Tory politicians.

1 hour ago, whocares said:

The sheep were too busy to chat with me, but the chicken (who just happened to be crossing the road) thought "Gove" ...

sheep.jpg

chicken.jpg

#4 and #8. 

#1, #2, #3, #5, #6, #7, #9, #10, #11 will wait for another day.

*The chicken could be right, but I'm sticking with Zac Goldsmith.

2 hours ago, One percent said:

Cemex?  I’ve missed that one... care to explain for the uninformed (me)?  

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/06/03/veterans-on-patrol-uncover-childtrafficking-network-in-tuscon-operationbackyardbrawl-wherearethechildren/

LC1  has pointed us towards some very disturbing developments with respect to some powerful individuals.  The rabbit hole goes deep.