• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Almost free day out

Went to the big city today.
On tram. It stopped at Failsworth due a points problem and we were on the tram 25 minutes thereabouts.
Emailed them (via their free wifi) and have been offered a free ticket for another days travel.
Went to Cafe Nero and almost had a fruit iced drink thing but had a minor strop about not wanting to walk all the way to fridge (He was stood nearer it than me, and tbh it was starting to feel like we should have gone elsewhere) and so had a latte instead.
Latte had a bit of coffee filter in, so got a replacement and a stamped card for a free drink next time. 

had to buy my own lunch though. 

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

And if everything goes wrong next time then you get another free day out again!

Yes. I should have mentioned the artist who twatted me with a canvas at the cafe. 

45 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Went to the big city today.
On tram. It stopped at Failsworth due a points problem and we were on the tram 25 minutes thereabouts.
Emailed them (via their free wifi) and have been offered a free ticket for another days travel.
Went to Cafe Nero and almost had a fruit iced drink thing but had a minor strop about not wanting to walk all the way to fridge (He was stood nearer it than me, and tbh it was starting to feel like we should have gone elsewhere) and so had a latte instead.
Latte had a bit of coffee filter in, so got a replacement and a stamped card for a free drink next time. 

had to buy my own lunch though. 

shame you didn't have your carrot with you, his lunchbox looks more than ample