• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

World of the weird

I just had to start a thread on this, just because of its weirdness and to ask how families can do this to one of their own 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5813649/Son-left-rot-death-mother-sister-grandmother-WW2-camp-victim.html

A malnourished 18-year-old boy died in squalid conditions on his living room floor after being left to 'rot to death' by his mother, sister and grandmother, a court heard.

Jordan Burling weighed little more than six stones when paramedics found him lying on a filthy inflatable mattress, wearing a soiled nappy and covered in pressure sores.

He died as a result of malnutrition, immobility and infection-riddled sores after being 'allowed to decay' for several weeks before his death, it is alleged.

His body was likened to those of prisoners held in WWII extermination camps, Leeds Crown Court heard on Wednesday.

His mother Dawn Cranston, 45, sister Abigail Burling, 25, and grandmother Denise Cranston, 70, are accused of manslaughter in his death.

Shockingly, the jury also heard how a police search of the house uncovered the body of Dawn Cranston's full-term newborn baby, which had been stuffed into a rucksack.

Posted (edited)

TMT in pedantic mode - it is actually an ongoing murder trial where those on trial appear to have pleaded not guilty. Best not to say anything else for now.

Edit:

Re-reading the story I am not even sure what is going on - is it a coroner court or is it a murder trial or trial of any kind? The standard of journalism plumbs new depths daily in the UK IMPO.

Edited by The Masked Tulip

17 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

TMT in pedantic mode - it is actually an ongoing murder trial where those on trial appear to have pleaded not guilty. Best not to say anything else for now.

Edit:

Re-reading the story I am not even sure what is going on - is it a coroner court or is it a murder trial or trial of any kind? The standard of journalism plumbs new depths daily in the UK IMPO.

Crown court trial by the looks of it - maybe thread should be removed @spunko2010

17 minutes ago, One percent said:

We have only posted what is in the mail. As long as we go no further than that, surely we are ok?  

Not sure, the Mail are reporting "facts" they aren't allowing comments.

3 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Look at the legs last time i seen a pair like that it was in a kebab shop

I know, but outside kebab shops, elephantiasis is usually caused by a tropical parasitic worm

Had a similar looking family where I used to live. There were six of them and they wouldn't have looked out of place on the set of 'The Hills have Eyes'. 

They'd turn up in town en-masse once in a while, can of beer in each hand and lope phalanx-like from place to place. You could smell them before you saw them and people would give them the sort of berth reserved for cloud shouters and meth heads with a knife. 

They were strange and repulsive on an almost primeval level.

Mrs H. worked in the local hospital there and had the females of the family come in once in a while for..ah..examinations. I won't go into too much detail but what she had to deal with regarding that lot was fucked up to the highest degree. The sort of thing you'd expect in an Appalachian backwater rather than a few miles down the road from David Cameron's gaff.

Nothing surprises me much anymore.

^^^^^

Above two posts. Made me laugh out loud but of course it’s not funny.

These types are outbreeding the decent folk because of the warped uk benefits system!

9 hours ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Reminds of my fave X-Files episode. 

'Home'

Wonderful, Wonderful!

Was thinking exactly the same. 

10 hours ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Had a similar looking family where I used to live. There were six of them and they wouldn't have looked out of place on the set of 'The Hills have Eyes'. 

They'd turn up in town en-masse once in a while, can of beer in each hand and lope phalanx-like from place to place. You could smell them before you saw them and people would give them the sort of berth reserved for cloud shouters and meth heads with a knife. 

They were strange and repulsive on an almost primeval level.

Mrs H. worked in the local hospital there and had the females of the family come in once in a while for..ah..examinations. I won't go into too much detail but what she had to deal with regarding that lot was fucked up to the highest degree. The sort of thing you'd expect in an Appalachian backwater rather than a few miles down the road from David Cameron's gaff.

Nothing surprises me much anymore.

There was a family a bit like that who used to come into the McDonalds I worked at in London once or twice a week. They always ordered the exact same thing, Whenever they came in, instead of calling the order through, one of the till girls would come round to the kitchen and sing the Adams family theme, and all the kitchen staff would click their fingers in time. 

Something very strange has gone on there.  I'm a pretty big bloke but I don't think I'd survive very long if I didn't feed my 17 yo son!