• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Sucralose Ray Leonard

So what will "we" do?

It's looking more and more like a piss poor soft Brexit, where we have none of the benefits that we currently have but retain all the negatives and more, or its cancelled altogether, due to this utter disaster of a Prime Minister and her government.

So, what will we do?

No more retiring in the sun and not worrying about health. 

Other than that.....same old...same old.

We've been shafted by TPTB once again.

6 minutes ago, dgul said:

Plenty of time for Italy to implode and completely change the 'UK leaving' dynamic.

Agree that Brexit isn’t the only factor that will hasten the demise of the EU!

I’m disappointed with the farce Brexit negotiations but unsurprised. @One percent summed the situation up eloquently after the vote with two words....Hotel California!

In the longer term I do believe strongly that the political aspirations of the eu will fail.

22 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

I'll flatly refuse to partake in our so called democracy ever again.

I'll also save like a bastard purely so my offspring can fuck off to a better place*.

*No, know idea where that is either.

Agreed. And I have spent the last five years working towards the latter. Two months to go and my job is over.

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

Agree that Brexit isn’t the only factor that will hasten the demise of the EU!

I’m disappointed with the farce Brexit negotiations but unsurprised. @One percent summed the situation up eloquently after the vote with two words....Hotel California!

In the longer term I do believe strongly that the political aspirations of the eu will fail.

The fate of the EU was never going to be decided by whether Britain leaves or not so what the  useless fuckers in Parliament decide is in some way irrelevant. 

The truth is that neither the politicians in Brussels or in the UK have done anything to address the issues. They are desperately hoping to return to the status quo before 2016 so they can stay in the gravy train even though it is clear that the problems with the way the EU functions and particularly the impact of the Euro on southern Europe are as corrosive as ever . The EU also has the slight problem that Trump is no longer going to underwrite it economically or militarily.

By the way I was interested to note that the Trump putting tariffs on steel is not quite the unprecedented act that the MSM have suggested since similar levies have been made by past Presidents including Obama.

Edited by Virgil Caine