• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Sucralose Ray Leonard

Chimineas - Why?

So it's great weather at present, meaning we all leave our windows open.

These fucking bastard Spanish imports stink the fucking neighbourhood out more than fucking BBqs do. 

Go put a fucking jumper on if you still wish to sit out drinking your Prosecco ya cunts.

Rant over.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By The XYY Man
      I have always loved radios - and would listen to the likes of Radio Luxembourg fading in and out on 208m back in the 70s.
      Today, I decided to listen to Radio 4 for an hour or so - as I hadn't done so in quite some time.
      From 3pm this afternoon, I listened to a half-hour edition of "Money Box" that was basically Brexit is bad, Brexit is bad, Brexit is bad - and then at half-three, the 30th anniversary edition of "All In The Mind" which was pretty much 30 minutes of Trump Is A Cunt, Trump Is A Cunt, Trump Is A Cunt..!!!
      We pay for this shit.
      The only bit of the whole hour''s broadcast that I believed was the time-signal at four o'clock.
      And I even then I checked that fucker against four independent sources...!!!
      This country of ours is so royally fucked - beyond numbers that I cannot even begin to fathom...

XYY

• By TheBlueCat
      I've hung out on a few forums over the years - ToS, Dosbods, PistonHeads, CyclingForums, Motley Fool etc - and it's interesting to note the different vibes which range from jovial through to downright hostile and unwelcoming. For me, the nastiest most horrible prize has to go to the britishexpats Canada forum (http://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/). I found a fair bit of useful information on there back when I moved to Toronto but I was never tempted to sign up due to the bizarrely nihilistic and unpleasant tone of most of the regulars both to new members and each other. 
      Anyone got an even worse example?
    • By Reck B
      My dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last September and since then I've started a few new threads on here to ask for any dosboder information/experiences only to cancel and delete my posts at the last minute - I'm not sure why as you dosbodders are always pretty cool when it comes to family advice. I guess i didn't want to come across as 'woe is me' or anything..
      Well today I'm a bit more pissed today (in both senses of the words) following a pub lunch and a call from my distessed mum and feel the need to spew forth....
      A bit of background - my dad was a fit and healthy, strong-as-an-ox 71 year old, a demon skiier and 'hardy farmer' type until this time last year when he started to feel exhausted and was losing weight quite rapidly "it's good that you're losing weight" said his overpaid googler GP as she continued to carry out blood/urine tests for months until his eventual CT scan revealed the tumor which by then had reached his liver.  My dad is the first close family member to get cancer, so I'm right on google to check the prognosis and realise that pancreatic cancer is the fucker of all cancers.
      Without going into a few other examples of (IMO) unbeleivable incompetence, 4 bouts of chemo later brings us up to today where his normal oncologist is replaced by some eastern european locum who announces to both my parents that due to the risk of not being able to swallow/breathe, they will not be able to provide any more chemo cycles. When questioned WTF he meant by this, he looked at his notes again and realised that my dad does not actually have Esophegus cancer and he's either got the wrong patient or cant read fucking english.
      To be fair, the Macmillan nurses have been superb throughout and encouraged my parents to make a complaint, as this overpaid prick has done similar before - his GP needs to rethink her career too if
      I'm a pragmatist, I know we all die at some point, but fuck me have they made a mess of my dad's care.
      Cunts.