• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Bkkandrew

Lashings of Sharia justice for these two!

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Talking Monkey said:

Not much opinion voiced by the gay community in the West about Islam's stance against gays. Mind boggling stuff the silence from them

It's because Muslims are higher in the SJW oppression hierarchy than gay people. Members who are lower down in the oppression hierarchy are wary about criticizing those above them.

E.g. the woman in Germany who was sexually assaulted by a migrant but thought twice about telling anyone because she didn't want to help spread 'intolerance'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Talking Monkey said:

Not much opinion voiced by the gay community in the West about Islam's stance against gays. Mind boggling stuff the silence from them

I've changed one LBTQ friend's mind over the past year from full on migrant demonstrator to quiet on immigrants.  She no longer goes on marches, etc.  Next step to make her full on pro-LBTQ and anti-Islam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

It's because Muslims are higher in the SJW oppression hierarchy than gay people. Members who are lower down in the oppression hierarchy are wary about criticizing those above them.

E.g. the woman in Germany who was sexually assaulted by a migrant but thought twice about telling anyone because she didn't want to help spread 'intolerance'.

Horrible but sadly true. Also probably an element of fear - gays criticising Muslims treatment of gays might also attract extremists even outside Muslim countries. No-one wants a Molotov cocktail through the window.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Horrible but sadly true. Also probably an element of fear - gays criticising Muslims treatment of gays might also attract extremists even outside Muslim countries. No-one wants a Molotov cocktail through the window.  

I wouldn't say no to Sex On The Beach posted through the letterbox though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some interesting fronts on the Muslim vs The Rest war opening up. Myanmar has battled its lit for a while, the Thais are a decade in to their battles down South. Philippines in open warfare on some islands. Now Indonesia. 

Muslims only know jihad and expansion through war. They will only be defeated by superior force in the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

It's because Muslims are higher in the SJW oppression hierarchy than gay people. Members who are lower down in the oppression hierarchy are wary about criticizing those above them.

E.g. the woman in Germany who was sexually assaulted by a migrant but thought twice about telling anyone because she didn't want to help spread 'intolerance'.

I never looked at it like that, in fact I didn't even realise the SJW oppression hierarchy existed,

The woman in Germany, the thinking she displayed is twisted beyond belief, she gets sexually assaulted but doesn't want to report it as she thinks it will spread intolerance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

Some interesting fronts on the Muslim vs The Rest war opening up. Myanmar has battled its lit for a while, the Thais are a decade in to their battles down South. Philippines in open warfare on some islands. Now Indonesia. 

Muslims only know jihad and expansion through war. They will only be defeated by superior force in the end.

Expansionism by force/jihad is at the core of Islamic doctrine, they will keep on going until checked by superior force. And as soon as that superior force subsides they will immediately continue on.

Another core aspect of Islam is that it is not open to reform, it is prescriptive as laid out by Mo, hence the other core aspects like Jihad/Expansionism are never going to go away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Talking Monkey said:

I never looked at it like that, in fact I didn't even realise the SJW oppression hierarchy existed,

The woman in Germany, the thinking she displayed is twisted beyond belief, she gets sexually assaulted but doesn't want to report it as she thinks it will spread intolerance.

also known as the heirachy of privilege.....only those below you (of less power) can be oppressed by you.  therefore, a black cant be racist against a white. Not possible in this World of intersectional nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BLOOLOO said:

also known as the heirachy of privilege.....only those below you (of less power) can be oppressed by you.  therefore, a black cant be racist against a white. Not possible in this World of intersectional nonsense.

And muslims exploit the hell out of that hierarchical nonsense. They must be laughing at this western idiocy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Talking Monkey said:

I never looked at it like that, in fact I didn't even realise the SJW oppression hierarchy existed,

The woman in Germany, the thinking she displayed is twisted beyond belief, she gets sexually assaulted but doesn't want to report it as she thinks it will spread intolerance.

To be fair she perhaps thought that the assailant was just a c*nt, and that his c*ntishness was unconnected with his religion or culture. Probably wrong, but admirable in it's way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, swissy_fit said:

To be fair she perhaps thought that the assailant was just a c*nt, and that his c*ntishness was unconnected with his religion or culture. Probably wrong, but admirable in it's way.

Maybe, but as a woman, wouldn't she want this cunt off the streets to ensure he didn't do something similar to one of her fellow sisters. I'm guessing Feminists are waaaaaay higher than muslims on this hierarchy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Talking Monkey said:

Expansionism by force/jihad is at the core of Islamic doctrine, they will keep on going until checked by superior force. And as soon as that superior force subsides they will immediately continue on.

Another core aspect of Islam is that it is not open to reform, it is prescriptive as laid out by Mo, hence the other core aspects like Jihad/Expansionism are never going to go away

That's bollocks as evidenced by the dozens of different sects. Also worth noting that a lot of the more extreme nonsense has only had a resurgence since the US and Saudis have been funding the more extremist groups to topple relatively sensible, largely secular administrations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hail the Tripod said:

That's bollocks as evidenced by the dozens of different sects. Also worth noting that a lot of the more extreme nonsense has only had a resurgence since the US and Saudis have been funding the more extremist groups to topple relatively sensible, largely secular administrations. 

Yes. Like all words in human languages, there is interpretation. The Saudis have chosen to interpret the words in the most c*ntish way possible and propagate this idea all over the world with their money. Nuke Saudi Arabia and raze all the mosques sponsored by them to the ground with all the extremist preachers inside, and suddenly the rest of Islam would seem relatively peaceful.

More practically, the US could allow Iran to annex Saudi and stamp out that version of Islam(and they would, brutally). But the Israelis would then start getting nervous as they don't want Iran too rich and powerful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The other day I was listening to the Radio 1 Breakfast Show (I know, I know). Rylan Clark and Nick Grimshaw were discussing how excited they were about some upcoming appearance by Justin Beiber when the former, apropos of nothing (unless I missed something) said he would be "hanging off a crane" to catch a glimpse of Beiber. A somewhat unfortunate choice of words. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those poor blokes....you can see their body posture says.....we're fucked.

And those hideous men sitting in front of them...they need the 80 lashes.

 

Jeeez .... I'm really getting sick of reading about all this utter tripe.   This is 2017 not the 1400's.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

Those poor blokes....you can see their body posture says.....we're fucked.

And those hideous men sitting in front of them...they need the 80 lashes.

 

Jeeez .... I'm really getting sick of reading about all this utter tripe.   This is 2017 not the 1400's.

 

It's 1438 in Islamic years, or should I say MCDXXXVIII, in my reckoning!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.