• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

So, last few "van of peace" and "lone wolf" terrorist attacks haven't been done by Muslims. Can we start having a breather from now on before we "as a forum" go off on one and start looking stupid before the facts come out?

The Tommy Robinson debacle hasn't helped either. 

Maybe I'm drunk, but the echo's are just starting to last longer and longer on here of late.

Maybe I'm just turning into Groucho.

5 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

So, last few "van of peace" and "lone wolf" terrorist attacks haven't been done by Muslims. Can we start having a breather from now on before we "as a forum" go off on one and start looking stupid before the facts come out?

Maybe I'm drunk, but the echo's are just starting to last longer and longer on here of late.

You nailed it 

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, XswampyX said:

You do know that's a play by TPTB to make people unsure and hesitant in voicing an opinion on events = shut the fuck up until we (they) have sorted the narrative out?

Either you suck in all the shit they feed you or you speculate and 90% of the time it doesn't agree with their eventual portrayal of events. True or not, it's always propaganda.

What about this muslim vodka still explosion? Or the pissed up muslims running people over? Smells funny to me but I can't comment on it until they tell me what to say?

Really ???

Yes shouting "muzza cunts" every time there is a RTA is just plain stupid, but why are people shouting (about anything) in the first place?

Is it that they just can't drive, accidentally explode all over the place, innocently groom and rape 12 year old's, butcher their daughters, fall over people while carrying a 12" carving knife stabbing them to death, can't get a job and just happen to follow islam, and they do this in every country that they live in no matter what "culture" lived there before, for all time, forever?

Fuck that.

That`s spot on , one only has to look into the evidence of the three lads mown down at that bus stop and killed where the driver was charged with causing death by dangerous driving to realise we are not being told the truth or seeing justice to be done 

We have the right to question everything, if we are wrong it`s never very long before some points it out and it`s left there my post on the van of peace Toronto which i believe inspired this thread is proof of this 

Edited by Long time lurking

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

I don't mind speculation per se..  but it does often follow a very narrow / predictable line of thinking at times.

That said,  the discussion over the Tommy Robinson debacle was completely justified..  all of the cloak-and-dagger media blackouts and reporting bans just made our legal system look ridiculous.  Also, arresting him for something completely unrelated to what he was them immediately prosecuted and sentenced for without allowing him access to his own legal council also made the legal system look incredibly uncoordinated and predudice/incompetent.   My gut feeling is the justice system properly has it in for Tommy..  they just see him as a trouble maker..  which might be true..  but he still deserves the same fair justice as would be applied to anyone else.

Back to your main topic though..  my only thoughts about discussions surrounding Muslims on this forum are that there are simply too many of them (discussions, that is, not Muslims).  It sort of drowns out the other topics which is a shame because the level of debate and discussion here is usually quite high / interesting.   I think the risk is we become a single theme forum and alienate any members looking for a broader field of discussion.  It also makes us look a bit of a bunch of racists..  which actually I don't think most of us are.

Edited by Libspero

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

We have the right to question everything, if we are wrong it`s never very long before some points it out and it`s left there my post on the van of peace Toronto which i believe inspired this thread is proof of this 

I started the Van of Peace Toronto thread and never said anything about Muslims but implied it was a "white van man" - see 1st and 3rd post of thread. I think I called that pretty well tbh better than the MSM.

So #factcheck before criticizing what is discussed pleased.

Edited by davidg

22 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I don't mind speculation per se..  but it does often follow a very narrow / predictable line of thinking at times.

That said,  the discussion over the Tommy Robinson debacle was completely justified..  all of the cloak-and-dagger media blackouts and reporting bans just made our legal system look ridiculous.  Also, arresting him for something completely unrelated to what he was them immediately prosecuted and sentenced for without allowing him access to his own legal council also made the legal system look incredibly uncoordinated and predudice/incompetent.   My gut feeling is the justice system properly has it in for Tommy..  they just see him as a trouble maker..  which might be true..  but he still deserves the same fair justice as would be applied to anyone else.

Back to your main topic though..  my only thoughts about discussions surrounding Muslims on this forum are that there are simply too many of them (discussions, that is, not Muslims).  It sort of drowns out the other topics which is a shame because the level of debate and discussion here is usually quite high / interesting.   I think the risk is we become a single theme forum and alienate any members looking for a broader field of discussion.  It also makes us look a bit of a bunch of racists..  which actually I don't think most of us are.

This is well worth watching it address all of those points and far far more........ HT to Two Cents 

15 minutes ago, davidg said:

So #factcheck before criticizing what is discussed pleased.

Where do we get the unbiased facts from?

I no longer trust the print or broadcast media. All too often the reported "facts" leave out salient points or skew them to support their agenda/political viewpoint/government instruction/advertisers needs.