• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JackieO

Bombards Body Language Banned from UTube

I wasn't a big fan of her work, however, there was something about her voice that I just couldn't switch off her videos :D. Nonetheless it's a complete bummer they've banned her. Must have been ruffling some feathers.

YouTube are pushing so many people away it's going to leave them with cat videos, leftie retardism and nothing much else.

Bad she was banned, good it will mean less traffic to YouTube and more to Bitchute and others. 

I like her, and love her voice, she was pretty tame too, obviously pissed off some people you aren't meant to piss off, fuck YouTube.

I know you posted that link yo the video from her own website, but here's the home page of it for those who are interested :

https://bombardsbodylanguage.com

She has done analysis of many many people, well worth a look if you aren't familiar with her work.

That voice too...

:x

Very interesting, and as others have said I could listen to her voice reading the full text of the GDPR. Subscribed. 

Posted (edited)

I was watching a dashcam vid on YT this morning. The chap who made it put a caption stating that his motivation for posting new vids has taken a knock as he had been demonetised.

Edited by UmBongo
'sashcam' ?!!

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, 201p said:

Analysis of the Elite is too close for comfort.

Odd that she has been banned since it is pretty widely accepted even in the MSM that the stories of Iraqi atrocities in Kuwait pre Gulf War 1 were nearly all manufactured. Unlike the second Gulf War the US and its allies did not even need the phoney evidence as a causus belli since Saddam had provided it by the simple act of invading Kuwait.

Edited by Virgil Caine

9 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

Odd that she has been banned since it is pretty widely accepted even in the MSM that the stories of Iraqi atrocities in Kuwait pre Gulf War 1 were nearly all manufactured. Unlike the second Gulf War the US and its allies did not even need the phoney evidence as a causus belli since Saddam had provided it by the simple act of invading Kuwait.

The vid was not about fake Nurse N per Se but how to spot "crisis actors" today

2 hours ago, JackieO said:

I've never heard of this lady before. I watched the video in the first link and I loved how she deconstructed the evidence. I'll have to bookmark her blog.

Back on a dull Saturday morning in January last year I watched a 2 hour YT video/documentary type thing put together by a few journalists that deconstructed the Sandy Hook massacre...if indeed said massacre ever happened. I suppose there's a strong doubt as to whether the video is still there. 9_9  Bombard may even had contributed to that one.

32 minutes ago, JackieO said:

The vid was not about fake Nurse N per Se but how to spot "crisis actors" today

Even then I still don't really understand it . But then I assume most witnesses etc who are given the full PR treatment by the MSM and the authorities are stooges anyway without needing to analyse their body language.The people who have truly uncomfortable things to say never get on the air.

Youtube has been through the whole demoniterisation thing and is in danger of losing massive subscribers and just becoming an echo chamber.

Of course most sensible uploaders will mirror their channels at the very least on Bitchute.

Bombard's body language has a channel here....

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/bombardsbodylanguage/

Subscribe!

3 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

YouTube are pushing so many people away it's going to leave them with cat videos, leftie retardism and nothing much else.

Bad she was banned, good it will mean less traffic to YouTube and more to Bitchute and others. 

I like her, and love her voice, she was pretty tame too, obviously pissed off some people you aren't meant to piss off, fuck YouTube.

I know you posted that link yo the video from her own website, but here's the home page of it for those who are interested :

https://bombardsbodylanguage.com

She has done analysis of many many people, well worth a look if you aren't familiar with her work.

That voice too...

:x

https://www.dosbods.co.uk/profile/452-bombards-body-language/

5 hours ago, Bombards Body Language said:

Thanks for helping to get the word out! :-)

Holy shit! 

You're our first famous person, that we know about anyway....

Hope you stay to post again, or just lurk, whatever...

Great work btw, thank you!

11 hours ago, Bombards Body Language said:

Thanks for helping to get the word out! :-)

Welcome!

We all need to start using other platforms and abandon UT.

Bitchute anyone?

2 hours ago, 201p said:

I have noticed, (and this has never changed, see the 1976 Film Network), that anyone who gets too popular or too big and who is not controlled then the plug will be pulled. See the De Facto and De Jure leaders video "Bring your own chair" on Count Dankula's channel.

Why didn't you just embed the video?

^Because they have disabled my copy and paste function after the last Windows 10 update. They net is already closing!

Many others have also been affected - google copy and paste function windows 10 update. Passing the news has been blunted.

7 minutes ago, 201p said:

^Because they have disabled my copy and paste function after the last Windows 10 update. They net is already closing!

Many others have also been affected - google copy and paste function windows 10 update. Passing the news has been blunted.

Really? WTF! I'll turn off updates immediately, if so.

The only way I can copy and paste is if I jam on my keyboard CTRL+X or +C a few times and 50/50 it will work with screen text, although it will work with address bar text.

I tried using a cmd prompt following a youtube tutorial. It worked, but it has to be done every time you reboot.