• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

What a lovely man

https://prostatecanceruk.org/get-involved/black-men-and-prostate-cancer/stories/errol-mckellar

this was just on the news. Apparently, one in four black men will get prostrate cancer.  This mechanic offered a discount to customers if they went to get tested. He has saved somewhere in the region of 48 people by doing this. 

Happy story. :)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dipsy said:

There are good people out there.

Not many though most are utter cunts.

I always carried a donor card from the age of 16, now aged early 40s and after the last quarter century of meeting people from all creeds, colours and class i opted out of donating anything on the basis 99% of people are cunts.

Edited by Banned by HPC

6 minutes ago, Banned by HPC said:

I always carried a donor card from the age of 16, now aged early 40s and after the last quarter century of meeting people from all creeds, colours and class i opted out of donating anything on the basis 99% of people are cunts.

They should have a card that excludes MPs, bankers, police, all public sector management, and RNLI charity execs

11 minutes ago, Banned by HPC said:

We're all cunts some of the time. Most of the time we are reasonably likeable people, perhaps there's something about your expectations of others that makes them act like they're cunts when you're around?

1 minute ago, Hopeful said:

They should have a card that excludes MPs, bankers, police, all public sector management, and RNLI charity execs

That doesn;t touch the surface of utter cunts in the UK, what about all landlords, mortgage salesman, arse lickers intent on climbing the slippery pole to the top and tossers with a degree and a cheap suit working for car rental firms  .

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Banned by HPC said:

Woah - that last bit has triggered me...!!!

Well actually, it's triggered a part-forgotten memory.

Wasn't that the title - or close to, if not the actual one - of a song by some punk band back in the 70s...?

C'mon fellow teenagers of the seventies - please help me out here...!

My memory isn't quite the highly-polished tool it once was...

;)

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

5 minutes ago, Banned by HPC said:

That doesn;t touch the surface of utter cunts in the UK, what about all landlords, mortgage salesman, arse lickers intent on climbing the slippery pole to the top and tossers with a degree and a cheap suit working for car rental firms  .

I know. I thought about the potential length of the list, but didn't have the comittment to follow through.

1 minute ago, One percent said:

There was me, posting a happy story of a man who is doing his bit for others and all it does is drag the cynics realists out. o.O

FTFY

1 minute ago, sleepwello'nights said:

We're all cunts some of the time. Most of the time we are reasonably likeable people, perhaps there's something about your expectations of others that makes them act like they're cunts when you're around?

Wouldn't think i'm important enough for people to change their behaviour when around me, But whats likeable got to do with it, guy i work with is angry, a little bitter, moans non stop and by his own word is an unfriendly and disagreeable person, but i have time for him!

Maybe its the British need for needing to be liked and many having an inability to STFU for more than 5 minutes that i don't like.

Anyway apologies for taking the topic off track.

Just now, Bedrag Justesen said:
  Hide contents

Another great memory - but it's not that one either.

It might of been shit in the title and not cunts.

But it was deffo 99%.

Guess I'll have to google it.

Would be a wonderful human interest story for one percent's thread though if a fellow DOSBODder solved my conundrum first...

;)

XYY

20 minutes ago, Banned by HPC said:

Wouldn't think i'm important enough for people to change their behaviour when around me, But whats likeable got to do with it, guy i work with is angry, a little bitter, moans non stop and by his own word is an unfriendly and disagreeable person, but i have time for him!

Maybe its the British need for needing to be liked and many having an inability to STFU for more than 5 minutes that i don't like.

Anyway apologies for taking the topic off track.

Are you the Labour vice chancellor John McDonnell?

Just now, spygirl said:

Are you the Labour vice chancellor John McDonnell?

Now he is a man who could come out and say 99% of the people he meets are utter ####s.

1 minute ago, Banned by HPC said:

Now he is a man who could come out and say 99% of the people he meets are utter ####s.

You can swear on here - cunt fuck