• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

Impostors from TOS

Posted (edited)

The Bruce Banner debacle today has me wondering.

Who else on here is an importer pretending to be someone from ToS ?

Im genuine as you can tell from my use of red capitalization and indignation about the housing mega bubble.

I did think about stealing Vengers identify but that one would be called out within an hour and could I be bothered.

So, cmon, own up, who's an imposter.

I PM'd TMT on ToS and bever heard back, but I doubt anyone would pretend to be him so I've let that one go.

If anyone wants to be verified then PM me on the TOS, slip me a monkey and I'll tell everyone you are real

That is all

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

4 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Im genuine as you can tell from my use of red capitalization and indignation about the housing mega bubble.

I did think about stealing Vengers identify but that one would be called out within an hour and could I be bothered.

I PM'd TMT on ToS and bever heard back, but I doubt anyone would pretend to be him so I've let that one go.

If anyone wants to be verified then PM me on the TOS, slip me a monkey and I'll tell everyone you are real

That is all

What is going on now? Have I missed something?

Btw, as a reminder, I am no longer a he. I came out on here as a trans lesbian about 3 months back. Please respect my completely ludicrous gender identification choice please.

2 minutes ago, wherebee said:

I'm not sure I am me.

Oh hang on, I'm fucked off with almost everyone in power in the west.  Must be me.

On a positive note at least you are in two minds about who you actually are.

8 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

That is all

Nice idea but I lost pm rights the first time I posted here.

But then I would say that, wouldn't I?

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Btw, as a reminder, I am no longer a he. I came out on here as a trans lesbian about 3 months back. Please respect my completely ludicrous gender identification choice please.

are you sure you're not bullying yourself ?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Isnt a trans lesbian a he ?

You never mention Swansea much so I dont see how you could be you.

Also you dont cross your t's the way you used to and you now put a stroke through your 7's....hang on, that was a 1960's spy film I watched when I was a child, my mistake

P.S. Have you missed the whole Bruce Banner impersonator ?

Was better than a elvis Karaoke night in Memphis.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

Annoying Bruce may have been a very bad idea. Don't underestimate the waponry at his disposal if he decides to retaliate.

He'll have Vengers email address for a start.

5 minutes ago, Kilham said:

Annoying Bruce may have been a very bad idea. Don't underestimate the waponry at his disposal if he decides to retaliate.

He'll have Vengers email address for a start.

You saying spunko will need his own server 

3 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

You saying spunko will need his own server 

Are you sure it's spunko ?

:D:D

Just now, Long time lurking said:

Well i would like to propose any imports from TOS that are remainers pay a 30% import tariff 

Im selling my identify for the price of a BTL. 

Get in quick before you miss out.

I have checked the label my mother* sewed into my underpants, and I'm definitely me.

* regular readers will know that my mother died some years ago. Naturally, I do not wear skidmarked, soiled underpants that my mother labeled decades ago.

I simply carry the skidmarked soiled underpants around with me all the time in case my identity is challenged. They are handy at customs posts, withdrawing cash at banks, or at roadblocks.

3 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

I have checked the label my mother* sewed into my underpants, and I'm definitely me.

* regular readers will know that my mother died some years ago. Naturally, I do not wear skidmarked, soiled underpants that my mother labeled decades ago.

I simply carry the skidmarked soiled underpants around with me all the time in case my identity is challenged. They are handy at customs posts, withdrawing cash at banks, or at roadblocks.

Well it makes DNA testing easier..........

8 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

I just checked mine and it say's I'm  Bruce Banner :P

1 minute ago, Happy Renting said:

My DNA, for the record:

CGATATTGACAGCTAGCATATCGACTAGAGCTATCTACGADEFINITELYHAPPYRENTINGTAAGCTATGTAGACCACACUATAGACTASPUNKOISAWAN

You do realise that with that information TOS can develop a lethal virus that will only affect you? I know it's true, it was in the Daily Mail Mumsnet