• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Upskirting

9 minutes ago, Captain Cavey said:

I’ve been the “victim” to repeated upkilting by drunk women at weddings.

Where’s my big fucking compo?

Is it true what they say about what to wear under kilts?  Can you post a picture?  o.O

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, One percent said:

Is it true what they say about what to wear under kilts?  Can you post a picture?  o.O

Happy to oblige 

37220ea764a8f52d41d35603d712f99c.gif

Edited by Captain Cavey
Active gif?

Posted (edited)

Strange one this, does it need to be a specific crime? It is certainly a violation.

Interesting watching the repeats of Top of the Pops and the low camera angle for the audience dancing at the end. Nothing then, now?

We've all (males) caught a glimpse of a pair of knickers up a skirt and been a little tittlated.

It's natural. Why do women wear short skirts; why do we like that? All part of the dance.

Seems the joys is being sucked out of life and our natural behaviours futher stifled. Political virtue signalling, and all part of the ongoing men-bashing / all men are perverts... coming from the misandrists in power.

Hate the trend towards less feminine women. Less effort. Less class.

Problem solved with the burka of course.

Edited by Alonso Quijano

I think this is an 'internet crime' -- there's loads of it done overseas*, to the point of it being disruptive, and the international calls of 'something must be done' echo around until our ultra-reactionary** leaders do something.  But it isn't actually a problem in the UK, bar the few cases that the media use to highlight the problem.

To me, this is the sort of thing that is covered under current 'sexual harassment' laws, and the likely main result of this  law will be to have 12 year old's being marched into police stations. 

[* in Japan, I understand...]

[** well, IMO it is all about distracting the plebs]

Posted (edited)

I've never heard any report of it happening in the UK. That's not to say it doesn't go on but I'm pretty certain this is a classic case of a politician scoring points by solving a non-existent problem.

Edited by InLikeFlynn

7 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

It's a bizarre idea IMO. What's the point? Even if the woman is gorgeous it's only titillating if she's showing herself off on purpose IMO.

Besides that, wouldn't 95% of UK women have thighs so fat there was no gap between them anyway?

Isn't that the thing about fetishes?   They only really make sense to the ones with the fetish...

Sounds a bit like the wolf-whistle ban.   I've never heard it. Non of my mates have never heard it......apart from old 'Carry-on' films.

Just another excuse to bash men. 

23 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

Sounds a bit like the wolf-whistle ban.   I've never heard it. Non of my mates have never heard it......apart from old 'Carry-on' films.

Just another excuse to bash men. 

The ban or wolf whistles?

Mrs spy gets whistled at regularly when shes on a night out.

What sort of fucking loser is actually going to try and take such a photo.

And if they got caught, they'd be ostracized by the people around them for being a weirdo and invading someone's privacy.

There is, yet again, a disproportionate amount of noise made by the media given how few people are actually doing this; which only adds further to the 'men are bad' narrative.

13 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

What sort of fucking loser is actually going to try and take such a photo.

And if they got caught, they'd be ostracized by the people around them for being a weirdo and invading someone's privacy.

There is, yet again, a disproportionate amount of noise made by the media given how few people are actually doing this; which only adds further to the 'men are bad' narrative.

Lots, normally Asian- the bamzai/techy type.

4 hours ago, Captain Cavey said:

I’ve been the “victim” to repeated upkilting by drunk women at weddings.

Where’s my big fucking compo?

Well the Bath MP (a lib dem who needs a hair brush more than me) said it was done in Scotland first because it was called upkilting and it affected men and that's why it got done quicker there.

6 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Oh, ok. I didn't realize it was actually a 'thing'.

It is a thing.

How common it is i nthe UK is another thing. Its chronic in Japan.

The other issue is how the UK law is drafted. Is it just for women?

Or is he law broad enough to cover all forms of electronic voyeurism.

36 minutes ago, spygirl said:

It is a thing.

Soon it will a crime to look at a woman in a funny way; Heaven forbid the crime of undressing her with his eyes.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, spygirl said:

It is a thing.

The existing Sexual Offences Act 2003 already covers' electronic voyeurism'.

This is just another pointless piece of legislation  further criminalizing something that is already a criminal offence and which already  carries a 2 year sentence on indictment before a Crown Court

If the police are reluctant to enforce the current law why would anyone think they are going to be any more active in enforcing new one

Edited by Virgil Caine