• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Long time lurking

They should have been playing with toys

Posted (edited)

How a mother can say this is beyond me,it`s been widely report the same rhetoric has been used by the rapists that are involved in these cases but their mothers FFS

Mother of Oxford grooming sex gang pair blames their VICTIMS: She says schoolgirls 'should have been playing with toys'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2326976/Mother-Oxford-sex-gang-pair-blames-victims-She-says-schoolgirls-playing-toys.html

Edited by Long time lurking

She should receive some public justice. 

I'm thinking the fucking stocks.

Ater all - such medeival treatment merits such medeival beliefs?

... fucking piece of shit, I seriously hope she is attacked int he street and her house targeted. I no longer care. When you try and defend this shit you reap what you sow. Fuck her seriously.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, JFK said:

She should receive some public justice. 

I'm thinking the fucking stocks.

Ater all - such medeival treatment merits such medeival beliefs?

... fucking piece of shit, I seriously hope she is attacked int he street and her house targeted. I no longer care. When you try and defend this shit you reap what you sow. Fuck her seriously.

Totally agree. I've just been reading about the 140,000 Muslims celebrating 'eid'?! In a park in Birmingham. I feel like a stranger in my own land, there really is no hope for this country :(

Edited by Happyhaddock
I having spelling ocd

8 minutes ago, Happyhaddock said:

Totally agree. I've just been reading about the 140,000 Muslims celebrating 'eid'?! In a park in Birmingham. I feel like a stranger in my own land, there really is no hope for this country :(

People should adopt the dont give a fuck attitude - to everything, I do and it fees good.