• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Cunning Plan

Historical reverse ballsacks

One of the nice things about having so many new members is getting the occasional thumbs up for posts made ages ago. It is interesting to go back and see what we were posting this time last year.

Anyone else getting this?

And thanks to @Inoperational Bumblebee for the ballsack from my post last July - at least I was nearly consistent!

12 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

One of the nice things about having so many new members is getting the occasional thumbs up for posts made ages ago. It is interesting to go back and see what we were posting this time last year.

And thanks to @Inoperational Bumblebee for the ballsack from my post last July - at least I was nearly consistent!

Yes. Then I think, feck, did I really post that. o.O

1 minute ago, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

I joined the same day as you mind! I'm off work ill so thought I'd start working through the DOSBODS thread. I assume that was where it was?

Bloody hell, you have been on here from the start and have not got 770 posts. It’s not good enough, not good enough at all. xD

wishing you better. Not too quickly mind as being off sick will give you time to get the post count up. 👍

12 minutes ago, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

I joined the same day as you mind! I'm off work ill so thought I'd start working through the DOSBODS thread. I assume that was where it was?

Yes, I thought you did.

Enjoy catching up!

1 hour ago, One percent said:

Bloody hell, you have been on here from the start and have not got 770 posts. It’s not good enough, not good enough at all. xD

wishing you better. Not too quickly mind as being off sick will give you time to get the post count up. 👍

I read most of it though!

1 hour ago, OurDayWillCome said:

For our newcomers:

Ballsack:

6797683E-69D5-4E92-8A30-916E8A7DA278.jpeg.a2c54a12058a0ae09136ec784f7ae225.jpeg

The Dosbods reverse ballsack:

A7FFDA0F-B742-4A86-A902-BE06B53C7A5C.jpeg.627242440657938e95b2e8c50606aa95.jpeg

Been here nearly a year and I never knew what reverse ballsacks was about. Just assumed it was some colloquial bollocks. 

33 minutes ago, Cosmic Apple said:

Been here nearly a year and I never knew what reverse ballsacks was about. Just assumed it was some colloquial bollocks. 

Snap bi didn’t want to ask and reveal my ignorance. xD

2 hours ago, Cunning Plan said:

Yes but i`m beginning to think i have either  a historical impostor or alzheimer`s 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Carl Fimble said:

Maybe this :

oo12086293654.jpg

or this :

Flickr-Space-Apple-leoncillo-sabino.jpg

Number two all the way! I think we should be allowed to impose avatars on Dosboders if they have not done so in six-months of joining - I feel a new fun Friday thread coming on!

Edited by OurDayWillCome

3 hours ago, OurDayWillCome said:

For our newcomers:

Ballsack:

Ahhhhh.......I get it now! Thanks for the explanation.

18 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

Number two all the way! I think we should be allowed to impose avatars on Dosboders if they have not done so in six-months of joining - I feel a new fun Friday thread coming on!

Number 2. Awesome pic 👍🏻

15 hours ago, OurDayWillCome said:

For our newcomers:

Ballsack:

13 hours ago, Cosmic Apple said:

Snap!

I had no idea what people were on about with that.  And I have been on here rather a lot.

Just now, Frank Hovis said:

Snap!

I had no idea what people were on about with that.  And I have been on here rather a lot.

Yep, I thought it was that red dangly thing for the back of bikes. 

Just now, One percent said:

Yep, I thought it was that red dangly thing for the back of bikes. 

So hang on.  Is the only person who actually knew what "reverse ballsack" meant then @Cunning Plan and the rest of us have either been pretending to know what it meant or ignoring it as with so many internet words, phrases, and acronyms given that you won't know them all.

I toook me ages before I worked out what IIRC meant.

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

So hang on.  Is the only person who actually knew what "reverse ballsack" meant then @Cunning Plan and the rest of us have either been pretending to know what it meant or ignoring it as with so many internet words, phrases, and acronyms given that you won't know them all.

I toook me ages before I worked out what IIRC meant.

I think @Carl Fimble knew too, at least he uses the term a lot. 

There are loads I don’t understand and have to wander off to google. Then, I promptly forget again.