• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
OurDayWillCome

3 minutes ago, whocares said:

OK, I will work on it 2moro ... too late right now! (Have just been too lazy thus far!)

To be fair, your username should give you an automatic exemption.

3 minutes ago, whocares said:

OK, I will work on it 2moro ... too late right now! (Have just been too lazy thus far!)

I think your name exempts

Just now, Cunning Plan said:

To be fair, your username should give you an automatic exemption.

Arghhh - I was in the middle of typing the same! Fecking echo chamber! 😂

I almost said the same myself! Might get round to it anyway, but think I have got a free pass now if I CBAed?! (So cheers guys!) 

Just now, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

Just a blank image the same colour as the background?

Funny you should mention it, my new avatar (which I have just created) is a white W on a red background. I thought that would look nice. (Hope that's acceptable?!) It might look like a bit like the default one but I can assure you it's new. ;)

7 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

I’ve changed my forum name this evening from Economic Exile to Van Lady.

Im happy with my current avatar but if my life takes a major downturn I’ll change to the avatar below xD

1578A5E2-90F5-42A4-8ECD-B05DBBF98A75.jpeg

My brain can’t handle name changes! I liked Economic Exile - admittedly EE always causes nano-second confusion for the grey matter. I do like that picture though - maybe you can go back to Economic Exile but change your picture to Van Lady :-)

6 minutes ago, whocares said:

Funny you should mention it, my new avatar (which I have just created) is a white W on a red background. I thought that would look nice. (Hope that's acceptable?!) It might look like a bit like the default one but I can assure you it's new. ;)

Looks like a Terracotta background to me!

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Byron said:

My post vanished!

Here’s your avatar :-)

685AFC52-49B7-4C18-8AE9-4099349804AA.thumb.jpeg.8719ef178fa678874a42ebdba387e257.jpeg

For some reason every time I see Byron I think of the Bay rather than the name of a person.

Edited by OurDayWillCome

6 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

My brain can’t handle name changes! I liked Economic Exile - admittedly EE always causes nano-second confusion for the grey matter. I do like that picture though - maybe you can go back to Economic Exile but change your picture to Van Lady :-)

Hmmmmmm......

I’ll think about that because I do like that picture a lot.

12 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

Looks like a Terracotta background to me!

Another vote for this - name changes confuse me these days...

13 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

I liked your suggestion a lot so went to account settings to change back to Economic Exile and use that fab van lady pic as an avatar...........unallowed, can’t change forum name again for 30 days.

Oh well!

Just now, Van Lady said:

I liked your suggestion a lot so went to account settings to change back to Economic Exile and use that fab van lady pic as an avatar...........unallowed, can’t change forum name again for 30 days.

Oh well!

The ThirtyDayVanLady formerly known as EconomicExile :-)

35 minutes ago, whocares said:

I almost said the same myself! Might get round to it anyway, but think I have got a free pass now if I CBAed?! (So cheers guys!) 

Who_Cares.jpg.a8881125be2ff2e5689d6385e5755316.jpg