• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Older women

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Fuck thatll be expensive.

Have you seen the size of most lezza?

 

3 minutes ago, TheNoSnowMan said:

Manchester hoping to have more dykes than Holland Hebden Bridge...

When you consider the size of most of the dick dodgers - it really is a selling point.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, mattydread said:

We/You/They/Us are truly heading for fucking oblivion.

Stop the world, I need to get off. 

Do not despair. The general public has been pretty tolerant of this bullshit up till now. However, when 'P' is added to the end of LGBTQ - then the public will turn. Some things are just not to be tolerated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for this. Since coming out as a Trans Lesbian I have been looking for somewhere to go and meet my sisters. 

Manchester is a bit far for me though. But I will now use this as an example to get public funding for a similar event in my part of the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Thanks for this. Since coming out as a Trans Lesbian I have been looking for somewhere to go and meet my sisters. 

Manchester is a bit far for me though. But I will now use this as an example to get public funding for a similar event in my part of the world.

If you do, and you offer free meals, just be careful how you present the sliced beef.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, TheNoSnowMan said:

Do not despair. The general public has been pretty tolerant of this bullshit up till now. However, when 'P' is added to the end of LGBTQ - then the public will turn. Some things are just not to be tolerated.

What's the P for...? Paedophile?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Older lesbians -- they're flogging a dead horse there.  A few seconds on the internet would have told them that the nearly all interest is in young lesbians, and no amount of free food is going to change it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

What's the P for...? Paedophile?

Oh yes. Degeneracy still has plenty of ammunition. And it also ties in nicely with our enricher's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's easy to troll this bullshit.

Just turn up. Say you self-identify as XYZ - whatever the current vogue is.

If they deny entry state they are being exclusionary and discriminating against you - record it.  

Troll the fuck out of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What will be really interesting is when this kind of thing eventually comes up against radical Islam, which it will do in a few years' time if things carry on as they are. The MSM, police etc will be in a tizzy as to which side to support (I think we can guess which group will be favoured) but it will be interesting to see how they justify this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

What's the P for...? Paedophile?

Well to be pedantic and all encompassing it should be LGBTQQIP2SAAPK ... P is Polygamous. You can see kids being taught this rhyme at school so they can remember; L is for Lesbian, lovely and lush, G is fo Gay ...

Edited by satch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Thanks for this. Since coming out as a Trans Lesbian I have been looking for somewhere to go and meet my sisters. 

Manchester is a bit far for me though. But I will now use this as an example to get public funding for a similar event in my part of the world.

Locationalist! Insist that they hold it everywhere - back of a lorry driving around the country should do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

What will be really interesting is when this kind of thing eventually comes up against radical Islam, which it will do in a few years' time if things carry on as they are. The MSM, police etc will be in a tizzy as to which side to support (I think we can guess which group will be favoured) but it will be interesting to see how they justify this. 

Again, I keep seeing the likes of that little shit Owen Jones virtue signalling about islam ... ok go and have a wander around mecca or some other country and should 'I am gay, in my home country we are welcoming of such diverse lives, what do you think of me taking it up the Gary from another man???' ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JFK said:

It's easy to troll this bullshit.

Just turn up. Say you self-identify as XYZ - whatever the current vogue is.

If they deny entry state they are being exclusionary and discriminating against you - record it.  

Troll the fuck out of them.

Haha, then go inside and 'manspread' and 'mansplain' while insisting you are 'lezspreading' and 'lezsplaining'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By Battenberg
      Sat wtching Dr Who and think I’ve got a full house on my pc playing card. 
      I think they’ve got it all covered. Well done to the writers and the So-Called BBC.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.