• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Great Guy

White Man's Burden

I'm watching the news and I'm starting to realise that non white people just seem to want to live with white people. It's not politically correct, but brown people just seem to want to live in White societies.

Imho, it's bizarre that white people are continually told how racist and nasty we are yet so many brown people want to live with us. 

I'm brown(ish) - well when I catch the sun - and I love living in enlightened democractic (well that's not here is it) Western societies.

3rd world shit hole were you can be killed at the drop of a hat? No ta

... iz it coz I iz a coconut????

*confused*

2 minutes ago, JFK said:

I'm brown(ish) - well when I catch the sun - and I love living in enlightened democractic (well that's not here is it) Western societies.

3rd world shit hole were you can be killed at the drop of a hat? No ta

... iz it coz I iz a coconut????

*confused*

The interesting thing is that the Uk was a shithole that you could be killed in at the drop of a hat from about 400AD-1600AD.  What changed?

My own view is the black death plus industrial revolution changed the value of labour vs capital, and demanded a system in which well behaved citizens were rewarded and bred more, anti social types had higher infant morality.  Add in the innate higher IQ, and hey presto european societies and populations are the bollocks.

Now, of course, we are reversing it with rewarding bad breeders and importing lower IQs....

Lot of africans apparently want to go to China. 

I think its not so much non-whites want to live around whites. Its more non-whites realize they can get almost anything they want off whites just by uttering a single accusation at them.

What can you do for me?

I'm willing to pay you fair rates for anything you can do for me. Fair Rates.

Otherwise we may as well just call ourselves anarchists and rape and murder anyone on a whim. Africa, basically.

15 minutes ago, wherebee said:

The interesting thing is that the Uk was a shithole that you could be killed in at the drop of a hat from about 400AD-1600AD.  What changed?

My own view is the black death plus industrial revolution changed the value of labour vs capital, and demanded a system in which well behaved citizens were rewarded and bred more, anti social types had higher infant morality.  Add in the innate higher IQ, and hey presto european societies and populations are the bollocks.

Now, of course, we are reversing it with rewarding bad breeders and importing lower IQs....

Yup that's pretty compelling, for a lot of civilisations - necessity being the mother of invention.  Changes in climate due to seasonal change, seasonal scarcity of food, changes of population (disease / famine) and you have regions of the world and history with tremendous development - China, Japan, Mesopetamia, and in more recent history Western Europe combined with harnessing mechanical power and the industrial revolution.