• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

ccc

Suspect package explosion Tube

Recommended Posts

it was an 'explosion' and there were 'people running'.  I wonder why they think it needs the quotation marks -- they have a story, the sources indicate explosion and running.  They don't do this sort of 'quoting' for the majority of stories -- eg, there's been a 'car accident' and people have been seen 'driving away', but it is okay because it was only 'a small car'.

Anyway, the person being carried out on a stretcher certainly wasn't 'running'.

I also find it amazing the way they placate people with a it was only a 'minor explosion' -- it is my understanding that that [in the event of terrorist attack] means that the main charge failed to detonate (properly).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dgul said:

it was an 'explosion' and there were 'people running'.  I wonder why they think it needs the quotation marks -- they have a story, the sources indicate explosion and running.  They don't do this sort of 'quoting' for the majority of stories -- eg, there's been a 'car accident' and people have been seen 'driving away', but it is okay because it was only 'a small car'.

Anyway, the person being carried out on a stretcher certainly wasn't 'running'.

I also find it amazing the way they placate people with a it was only a 'minor explosion' -- it is my understanding that that [in the event of terrorist attack] means that the main charge failed to detonate (properly).

Yeah but if it didn’t go off properly and maim and kill lots of innocent people, they can make it disappear that bit quicker 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was on the tube earlier this week, end of line stop clocked this guy that sure didn't look like a commuter/shopper. New black trainers, black polyester type slacks, jacket, stood out enough for me to clock him, wonder if extra security have been on recently or that is normality now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Was on the tube earlier this week, end of line stop clocked this guy that sure didn't look like a commuter/shopper. New black trainers, black polyester type slacks, jacket, stood out enough for me to clock him, wonder if extra security have been on recently or that is normality now.

All new clothing is suspicious; bought specially.

I would have got off and waited for the next one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Was on the tube earlier this week, end of line stop clocked this guy that sure didn't look like a commuter/shopper. New black trainers, black polyester type slacks, jacket, stood out enough for me to clock him, wonder if extra security have been on recently or that is normality now.

Oh, you've only gone and blown his disguise.  He's going to have to pop down to Primark and get a new outfit -- that £7.72 is going to have to be paid by the taxpayer and it is all your fault -- that could have been spent on nurses or orphans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

All new clothing is suspicious; bought specially.

I would have got off and waited for the next one.

Exactly what I thought, he looked tasty in a scrawny way too, like a ferret. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Was on the tube earlier this week, end of line stop clocked this guy that sure didn't look like a commuter/shopper. New black trainers, black polyester type slacks, jacket, stood out enough for me to clock him, wonder if extra security have been on recently or that is normality now.

Was he 'off white' & beardy? Sounds like one of the So-Called BBC/plods descriptions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the news for 10 seconds, not terrorist explosion. Move on nothing to see, explosions happen all the time and are not necessarily due to terrorist, Ok suspicious package but after a ten minute investigation TPTB have confimed ot is not terror related. MOVE ON.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching ITV news. About twenty seconds about this explosion. Then went onto one year anniversary of Finsbury Park attack. Then went onto Syrians being forced to sell organs to raise money to get to Europe. Now onto Trump splitting up migrant families that invade America. 

Honstly, fuck off ITV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

Watching ITV news. About twenty seconds about this explosion. Then went onto one year anniversary of Finsbury Park attack. Then went onto Syrians being forced to sell organs to raise money to get to Europe. Now onto Trump splitting up migrant families that invade America. 

Honstly, fuck off ITV.

We had an official minute's silence at work today for the Finsbury Park van.

It was pretty much ignored; it is more than your job's worth to openly object but people know when it's becoming stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sky seem wistfully unconcerned. Battery short circuit. Quick work everyone. Well done.

BBC say its not terror related.

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

We had an official minute's silence at work today for the Finsbury Park van.

It was pretty much ignored; it is more than your job's worth to openly object but people know when it's becoming stupid.

Jesus Christ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

We had an official minute's silence at work today for the Finsbury Park van.

It was pretty much ignored; it is more than your job's worth to openly object but people know when it's becoming stupid.

Indeed.

Any more minutes silence and you may as well join a Trappist monastery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now, there's a funny thing.  Explosion in tube station.  Absolutely nothing on BBC for 2+ hours.  Police update information stating that it was a 'battery short circuit' -- BBC have a news report out 3 minutes later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.