• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
shindigger

Stick your fucking great get together up your arse

Not all of us have telescreens or whatever you may have seen this bit of propaganda on so are blissfully unaware of anything other than it's a beautiful early Summer morning.

Linky?.

1 minute ago, Kilham said:

Not all of us have telescreens or whatever you may have seen this bit of propaganda on so are blissfully unaware of anything other than it's a beautiful early Summer morning.

Linky?.

Au contraire. I saw em setting it up in my town this am while walking the dog.

Mugs.

It's a Jo Cox memorial weekend... Jo Cox said "we have more in common than divides us".

It seems like another charity event where the message is getting broadcast at the wrong demographic... White Europeans seem able to live with others in peace... Other demographic not so much....

Just now, Great Guy said:

It's a Jo Cox memorial weekend... Jo Cox said "we have more in common than divides us".

It seems like another charity event where the message is getting broadcast at the wrong demographic... White Europeans seem able to live with others in peace... Other demographic not so much....

Yeah good luck on that.

Clashes with Engerlund in world cup.

Just now, One percent said:

I thought shinny was calling the dosbods meet up off. Shame on you shinny. xD

Wouldn't dream of it.

Im actually heartened that this shitfest hasn't permeated the hive psyche to any great degree.

Just now, shindigger said:

Wouldn't dream of it.

Im actually heartened that this shitfest hasn't permeated the hive psyche to any great degree.

Nope, not heard of it and my street is always there with a street party. 

1 minute ago, Alonso Quijano said:

There was one near me, I usually promote local community events, saw that it was virtue-signalling, lefty bollocks so decided not to. The community does alright as it is.

Is yours not happening today?

You lot are looking at this the wrong way!

get yourselves some down the sun bed centre. Shove twenty quid in the machine and then go to the get together. Try it on with the fit SJW type students. 

24 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

get yourselves some down the sun bed centre. Shove twenty quid in the machine and then go to the get together. Try it on with the fit SJW type students. 

millie tant?

2 hours ago, shindigger said:

Au contraire. I saw em setting it up in my town this am while walking the dog.

Mugs.

I started pulling one of the posters off the lamppost this week. I only manage to pull the bottom two pins out but I felt I was doing my bit. Had hoped a gale would sweep through and blow it off completely.

1 hour ago, Great Guy said:

Yeah, but you don't know whether it's 80% pr 90% of the SJWistas who have rape fantasies....