DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Definition of a cunt

Band

= Tory MP and former Treason May adviser Neil O'Brien

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6613499/a-million-new-houses-should-be-built-just-for-workers-under-40-to-unlock-home-ownership-for-generation-rent-urges-theresa-mays-former-adviser/

Under it, half a million new flats and houses must be built just for people under the age of 40 who are in jobs, to rent with discounts of up to a fifth off market value.

Woo hoo, a fifth off utter insane rental prices, but you're still rentier scum!

Secure tenancies in them for a decade would allow the grafting renters to build up enough cash to afford to buy somewhere themselves.

So after a decade of being a rent slave you can save up for a deposit.

In addition, the government should agree to stand behind 500,000 ‘stepladder loans’ to pay young people’s deposits If they can’t afford them.

And my favourite of all, that i as someone who has been priced out for close to 2 decades and is over 40 should be working to gift some middle class kid a deposit to buy an over priced slavebox.

I believe Neil O Brien gets top marks for being an absolute cunt

Green Devil
4 minutes ago, Banned by HPC said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6613499/a-million-new-houses-should-be-built-just-for-workers-under-40-to-unlock-home-ownership-for-generation-rent-urges-theresa-mays-former-adviser/

Under it, half a million new flats and houses must be built just for people under the age of 40 who are in jobs, to rent with discounts of up to a fifth off market value.

Secure tenancies in them for a decade would allow the grafting renters to build up enough cash to afford to buy somewhere themselves.

In addition, the government should agree to stand behind 500,000 ‘stepladder loans’ to pay young people’s deposits If they can’t afford them.

And my favourite of all, that i as someone who has been priced out for close to 2 decades and is over 40 should be working to gift some middle class kid a deposit to buy an over priced slavebox.

How to they think up this bullshit? It must take a special type of fucktard.

Raising rates to 10% will help the rentiers, not some bullshit 10 year savings scheme.

8 hours ago, Banned by HPC said:

Come on Banned, don't `mince your words`, tell us how you really feel! :)))

PatronizingGit

Tories seem to have a special inability to separate cause from event. 

I recall Jeremy C*nt (he with the chinese wife) saying 'look at how well the Chinese economy works'. The UK (per capita gdp $40k) must become more like China (per capita gdp $8k) to prosper. Apparently.

Fine, Jeremy. When I operate like the chinese (pay my workers a fraction of the UK min wage, dump my waste in the river at the end of the factory, and don't bother getting the auditors in, just make the accounts meet official party forecasts) Tories won't prosecute me, right? I would certainly be more 'competitive'  I mean, our cities will be toxic dumps, but a small price to pay for tory visions of 'success' I thought the labour line about Tories wanting to take us back to the victorian era was just hyperbole. Clearly not. 

Another one of the reprobates, in one of their periodic instances of islamophillic virtue signalling was saying how wonderful it is that old muslim folk are looked after by younger relatives. "White Britons could take a leaf or two out of their book" to relieve stresses on the social care system. 

Firstly, (ignoring the fact that using muslims to illustrate a 'model minority' with regard to benefit claims is probably a bad idea)..the TFR of Pakistanis in the late 60s to early 70s, those who are probably now retired, was over 9...had every British woman been having 9 kids instead of 2, the welfare system for the young would have collapsed. Obviously later on in life, 9 offspring looking after 2 parents is going to be a lot easier than 2 (or often 1) looking after 2 parents.

..but isn't this the Tory Party...the party who in the 1980s told everyone to 'get on their bikes' down to London to find work. Kinda of difficult to look after ageing parents when Tebbit told the then young unemployeds to move 300 miles down south. Guess they should have all stayed in their little ghettos of misery and unemployment like the Pakistanis in Bradford after all? At least then in another 30 years they could look after the folks?!

Or: they could just provide councils and Housing Associations the financing to build new social rented homes with lifetime tenancies!

Archived