• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Southmartin

Have i been banned?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

What happened to the Stealth forum? I had access yesterday, now it's vanished??

Has the entry requirement ben raised again? 

Kin hell thought it was just me, I was sure I hadn't been any more of a cunt than usual.

Edited by Talking Monkey

1 minute ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

How do I get access to the stealth forum or should I not let on there is one.

Not many had access on ToS so surprised dosbods one is so well known

Oooh, I didn’t know that there was one on tos. How was entry gained?  Did you have to do things with brucie?  o.O

Posted (edited)

The existence, or non-existence, of any Stealth Forum should only be discussed in a Stealth Forum, should one exist.

If one doesn't exist, then keep shtumm.

Edited by Happy Renting

47 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

What happened to the Stealth forum? I had access yesterday, now it's vanished??

Has the entry requirement ben raised again? 

Comrade, some party members are more equal than others, you may need to up your commitment by posting more party propaganda.

2 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

The existence, or non-existence, of any Stealth Forum should only be discussed in a Stealth Forum, should one exist.

If one doesn't exist, then keep shtumm.

The first rule of fight club...

Which reminds me, watched Creed again last night. Don't understand why it was panned.

When I can figure it out, which will probably be some time during the workday tomorrow,  the stealth forum will be accessible to those with a reputation above certain levels rather than posts. Sorry ... I'm trying to decide how best to implement it so it doesn't need to be changed again :Old:

1 hour ago, Cunning Plan said:

The first rule of fight club...

Which reminds me, watched Creed again last night. Don't understand why it was panned.

Caught a bit of it, surprised to see them using Goodison Park (Everton FC). Hence Sly Stalone being a Blue!

Looks like I've been moderated on TOS again now. No idea why. Was actually pretty decent banter for the most part on the brexit car crash thread yesterday. O.o

Always seems to happen when these random posters appear now and again. They only post on that thread - zero interest in other threads - get very shout about all the nasty wacists- then disappear for a month before doing it again. 

Professional complainers who just go all over numerous sites complaining about "racist posts" to shut down discussion ? 

Bit bizarre. 

4 hours ago, ccc said:

Looks like I've been moderated on TOS again now. No idea why. Was actually pretty decent banter for the most part on the brexit car crash thread yesterday. O.o

Always seems to happen when these random posters appear now and again. They only post on that thread - zero interest in other threads - get very shout about all the nasty wacists- then disappear for a month before doing it again. 

Professional complainers who just go all over numerous sites complaining about "racist posts" to shut down discussion ? 

Bit bizarre. 

There are some snivelling wankers who report posts to the snivelling moderators who do their bidding, thinking they are making the internet an "inclusive space" or some shite in their heads. 

33 minutes ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

Looks like I’m being airbrushed from the history of DOSBODS also...

Well if you can't see it then there's something wrong... :o   Have you tried logging out and logging back in?

INDIA_(F)_0628_-_Premio_imprenditore_cat