• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Byron

Criminal Offence to wear MBGA cap in Londonistan?

Posted (edited)

^

Is wearing a MBGA cap a "hate crime" in Londonistan??

Then you get farcical headlines in the MSM press like the front page headline in today's daily express.

Outage as police told to find 10,000 OFFICERS for Trump visit as UK crimewave soars

DONALD Trump’s controversial visit to Britain will put a huge extra strain on our over-stretched police. Law enforcement chiefs are planning for serious clashes with demonstrators during the US president’s three-day visit next month.

Edited by twocents

10 minutes ago, I'll Handle it said:

Copper to other copper "he's fits the description ?" Muh profiling ?

His pal isn't going to say "no he doesn't fit the description" whether he does or not - is he?

Posted (edited)

Typical Filth, making it up as they go along.

So they want his details so they can check if they haven't got his details?!

Fucking cretins.

Edited by Panther

2 minutes ago, Panther said:

Typical Filth, making it up as they go along

Fucking scum. Is wearing a Police baseball cap a "hate crime"... Yes it fucking is! xD

That clip is the reason why I don't use the facial recognition unlock on my phone and if I remember to do so, I disable the thumbprint unlock when I go out. Thus properly securing it in such a way that there is theoretically no way someone else could unlock it with my biometrics but without my consent.

1 hour ago, Melchett said:

And a thousand or more law abiding Brits withdraw just that little bit more consent from the police.

I haven't got any consent left to wthdraw.

Truthfully

Based Amy saved that guy, he needs to educate himself too.

The filth - listen to them, 'we're just having a chat' - THE POLICE NEVER 'JUST HAVE A CHAT' ... the police only want to gather evidence to prosecute you. If you think they indulge in totally bias-free evidence gathering for investigation you are deluded. They have decided on a course of action and are engaged in pursuing that - in this case, to proescute that guy, to fuck his future life up - for what? attending a free demonstration.

She's quite right, is he suspected of a indictable offence, is he obliged legally to provide any identification - RECORD EVERY INTERACTION.  No, he was not, it's just a threat of creeping police action, the threats, the intimidation - quite rightly based Amy told them to go fuck themselves, politely.

8 minutes ago, axolotl said:

Is that the lady who complained about the praying at speakers corner and was arrested for an alleged assault?

Yes, she was also 'accidently' knockedto the ground by the filth as a copper turned around - must be those large hips or something they have ...

Just now, Bedrag Justesen said:

No, it was definitely an arsehole.

indeed.

How unsporting of the police officer, presumably there to help law abiding citizens etc, not to help up a woman who's just been knocked to the ground. 

12 minutes ago, JFK said:

Yes, she was also 'accidently' knockedto the ground by the filth as a copper turned around - must be those large hips or something they have ...

she went down faster than a premier league football getting touched in the penalty area.

Football match is a level playing field.

A 6ft uniformed government enforcement operative using physical force against a 5ft woman needing a walking stick for support, deliberately knocking her to the ground is a disgrace.

Made even worse by not showing any concern for her after she was distressed.

Neither did any of his co-workers. 

Attacking the disabled, that's straight from the Nazis. 

Instead of hi-viz yellow maybe he should wear a brownshirt.

If she was an anti-Brexit campaigner that footage would be MSM dynamite.

Police State.

13 hours ago, DTMark said:

That clip is the reason why I don't use the facial recognition unlock on my phone and if I remember to do so, I disable the thumbprint unlock when I go out. Thus properly securing it in such a way that there is theoretically no way someone else could unlock it with my biometrics but without my consent.

If you record the police and then get arrested, it's well known that when your phone is returned to you anything video on it which might incriminate them often mysteriously vanishes. Not only do I only use a PIN to lock/unlock my phone but I've set the video to automatically back itself up to the cloud, as I wouldn't put it past them just to wipe the entire phone if they can't get in.

Using facial unlock/thumbprint, well you might as well just leave the thing unlocked.