• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Slough, the centre of Poland’s plan to destabilise the U.K. with far right rhetoric

This could have gone in the So-Called BBC thread but the reporting is so surreal that I felt it deserves its own thread

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44601218

The Polish Embassy in London part-funded an event that gave a platform to right-wing extremists in the UK, a BBC Newsnight investigation has found. 

The embassy helped to finance a book fair in Slough in 2017, which included speakers from Poland well-known for promoting hate speech in their country. 

Experts have questioned whether such speakers should be allowed into the UK.

The embassy says it funded the event after "appropriate assessment" by Poland's Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

The embassy confirmed to Newsnight that funding it provided to the Slough Book Fair paid for speakers' accommodation in Britain.

Can the So-Called BBC explain the difference between,

Right wing, far Right and Right wing extremist?

As for so called Hate Speech, seems to me that these days the So-Called BBC and the  Gestapo, Police think that anything to the right of Steptoe simply must be hate speech.

Totally fucking shocking!!!!!!!

People in Slough can read!!!!! English!!!!!!!!!!

Really, not the cleverest are they?

If Poland wanted to pursue a far right/anti migrant policy then all they need to do is broadcast a daily 'Day  in Slough' on Polish telly.

8 minutes ago, Byron said:

Can the So-Called BBC explain the difference between,

Right wing, far Right and Right wing extremist?

As for so called Hate Speech, seems to me that these days the So-Called BBC and the  Gestapo, Police think that anything to the right of Steptoe simply must be hate speech.

They are all a basket of deplorables 

Posted (edited)

Can the So-Called BBC explain how their smears against Poles are anything but racist ?

Incidentally,  when Poles started to move into Slough in large numbers did not the local Asians start spouting the 'immigrants are taking over'  line quicker than any members of British far right parties.

Edited by Virgil Caine

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Are you a moderator?

moderately.

7 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

Can the So-Called BBC explain how their smears against Poles are anything but racist ?

Incidentally,  when Poles started to move into Slough in large numbers did not the local Asians start spouting the 'immigrants are taking over'  line quicker than any members of British far right parties.

they tuk R jerbs. (or rather they took our benefits).

Edited by leonardratso

Posted (edited)

The Poles are standing up against Islamification of Europe so they must now be painted as evil. 

I feared some years back that this would be begin to happen. This is very worrying but it was inevitable.

So begins the process of turning the British against the Poles in order to divert from the real evil.

Ask yourself who does the So-Called BBC employ more of - people who consider themselves muslim and whose ethnic background is from a muslim dominant country? Or people with some Polish Judeo-Christian background?

I bet there are more people in BBC News wearing hijabs daily than crucifixes.

Control the media first and then it is easier to control the people and the country.

Edited by The Masked Tulip
typos

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Game_of_Homes said:

I wonder why Islamists are never described as far-right? Their ideology is about as far right as you can get.

Islamic terrorists have been described as far right, I think it was Paris where some media were labeling it as far right. Expect more Islamic terror attract to be branded "far right" rather than "Islamic". 

Edited by snagger

37 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The Poles are standing up against Islamification of Europe so they must now be painted as evil. 

I feared some years back that this would be begin to happen. This is very worrying bit it was inevitable.

So begins the process of turning the British against the Poles in order to divert from the real evil.

Ask yourself who does the So-Called BBC employ more of - people who consider themselves muslim and whose etjnic background is from a muslim dominant country? Or people with some Polish background?

Control the media first and then it is easier to control the people and the country.

I think they'll have a hard job.  Whenever I have had a conversation about the damage caused by mass immigration everyone agrees but with the genuine caveat that they have no problem with East Europeans (exception for Roma) or seasonal workers.

They have found them to be, as I have, people like us.  I particularly like that when I walk the headlands on a nice day and see a young couple or friends walking that  they are likely to be EE, out enjoying the countryside rather than watching telly or playing computer games.

7 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I think they'll have a hard job.  Whenever I have had a conversation about the damage caused by mass immigration everyone agrees but with the genuine caveat that they have no problem with East Europeans (exception for Roma) or seasonal workers.

They have found them to be, as I have, people like us.  I particularly like that when I walk the headlands on a nice day and see a young couple or friends walking that  they are likely to be EE, out enjoying the countryside rather than watching telly or playing computer games.

Those bloody Dutch, coming and stealing our tulips.

23 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

You must mostly meet workskis. Spy will be along in a minute to tell you about the other EE types in the North East, chavski and scumski. (I've also heard it from others in real life). 

1 hour ago, Virgil Caine said:

I find it funny that Asians would complain about Poles coming to the UK because unlike the Asians who have been here for a few generations Poles will have fully assimilated into British culture within one generation.

11 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

I find it funny that Asians would complain about Poles coming to the UK because unlike the Asians who have been here for a few generations Poles will have fully assimilated into British culture within one generation.

Thought it was weird when I went to the US this woman was telling me proudly that she was Polish. I said something like how long have you lived in America and she looked at me like I was a loony. She was 3rd generation immigrant but still in her mind "Polish" :wanker:

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Gloommonger said:

Who are these experts? That's just bbc Pravda speak for anti free speech lefties who think they know what's best for the proles.

As Lord Lawson said to a BBC interviewer who tried the 'people are saying' smear: 'Who? Who is saying this? Unless you have a name, it is pure speculation'. 

And look at this little bit of sophistry! 

Michal Garapich, who has been studying Polish migration in the UK for more than a decade, says that although the membership of far-right groups in the UK is quite small, the ones that exist are feeling stronger.

What the? What on earth does 'feeling stronger' mean and how can that possibly be quantified in an objective way?

Unfortunately, I suspect one downside of Brexit will be increasing hostility and prejudice by the authorities and MSM towards those EU countries that do not toe the line on mass immigration, such as Poland. 

Edited by Austin Allegro

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

Thought it was weird when I went to the US this woman was telling me proudly that she was Polish. I said something like how long have you lived in America and she looked at me like I was a loony. She was 3rd generation immigrant but still in her mind "Polish" :wanker:

That's just Americans,Irish Americans say the same thing it doesn't mean that they are anti American they are just indicating they are proud of their ethnicity or culture.

Edited by M S E Refugee

1 minute ago, M S E Refugee said:

That's just Americans,Irish Americans say the same thing it doesn't mean that they are anti American they are just indicating they are proud of their ethnicity or culture.

plastic paddys