• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Southmartin

Laughing at NIMBY Londoners

8 minutes ago, wherebee said:

If I won a serious amount on the lottery, I would set up a charity called 'DIVERSITY IN YOUR FACE".  The charities aim would be to buy houses in very expensive areas where SJW media types and politicians live, ideally next door to them, and stuff those houses full of asylum seekers from Somalia and rapefugees.

Why would they possibly object?

Theres a cheaper and better one.

Stub up some Romas deposit to rent on of Tony Blairs flats.

If they dont let it then sue for racism.

If they do let, enocurage them to bring 30 members of fmaily and and stop paying rent.

10 minutes ago, wherebee said:

If I won a serious amount on the lottery, I would set up a charity called 'DIVERSITY IN YOUR FACE".  The charities aim would be to buy houses in very expensive areas where SJW media types and politicians live, ideally next door to them, and stuff those houses full of asylum seekers from Somalia and rapefugees.

There was a group of Swedish protestors a couple of years ago who drove a van around the expensive areas of Stockholm early in the morning. The van had loudspeakers and they played the call to prayer very loudly. When residents complained they replied 'this is what you are voting for'. 

2 hours ago, wherebee said:

Richmond is in desperate need of an ISIS deradicalisation pirate asylum seeker paedophile gypsy drug rehabilitation leper colony recuperation centre of Islamic excellence. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, wherebee said:

Needs more passive-aggression, how about DIVERSITY FOR YOU

(ever noticed the hideous whiteness of the Facebook friends of these people?)

Edited by Panther

5 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

There was a group of Swedish protestors a couple of years ago who drove a van around the expensive areas of Stockholm early in the morning. The van had loudspeakers and they played the call to prayer very loudly. When residents complained they replied 'this is what you are voting for'. 

If you walk through Kingston high street now there is a stand that plays that muslim call to prayer all day

Group of people wearing full Islamic dress, Niqab etc, take a ghetto blaster into salubrious area and play it. Concerned citizen reports to police who come and close them down. Group then asks if they are forbidden to act in this way and what steps they must take in order to do it legally - license, time of day etc.

Then they can compare and contrast with Islamified areas and claim discrimination where police response is different. Easy to prove in real time with videos on phones.

I wonder if it constitutes religious discrimination if one religion is allowed to perform certain actions, but another group who do not follow that religion are banned from performing exactly the same actions. Is what is good for the goose, good for the gander or do Muslims have sovereignty?

Would be an interesting reality TV project for anyone who wanted to be unlawfully imprisoned.

On 26/06/2018 at 15:48, wherebee said:

I had a similar(ish) idea a few years ago, although not as good. If I ever win the lottery I'm going to bribe the leader of the Pride march in London to divert it through Bethnal Green by accident. Milo basically ripped off my idea. :Old:

Posted (edited)
On 26/06/2018 at 23:17, Wheeler said:

Or you could take in a portable bell tower and ring a Plain Bob Minor.

Appeasers say this kind of thing when people complain about the Call to Prayer, 'oh but in England we have church bells, what's the difference?' Er, the difference is mainly that a. church bells are only rung for about 30 minutes on Sunday morning and perhaps a 30 minute rehearsal in the week, not five times a day every day, and b. most churches don't ring bells anymore as they can't get enough volunteers to do it. 

Leaving aside the points of course that change ringing is British and has been done here for centuries, and also that it sounds a hell of a lot better than somebody wailing in arabic through a Tandy loudspeaker. 

Edited by Austin Allegro

1 minute ago, Austin Allegro said:

Appeasers say this kind of thing when people complain about the Call to Prayer, 'oh but in England we have church bells, what's the difference?' Er, the difference is mainly that a. church bells are only rung for about 30 minutes on Sunday morning and perhaps a 30 minute rehearsal in the week, not five times a day every day, and b. most churches don't ring bells anymore as they can't get enough volunteers to do it. 

Leaving aside the points of course that change ringing is British and has been done here for centuries, and also that it sounds a hell of a lot better than somebody wailing in arabic through a Tandy loudspeaker. 

My local church bell doesn't. There is only one, and it sounds like they have tied a goat to the clapper and let it run around for a bit. They replace the goat every ten minutes just to keep it interesting.

It is a PITA early on Sunday mornings.