• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Age based taxation; they really have lost the plot

They are planning to completely break the link between income and taxation. The latest plan is to base it on age. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-44621047

A new tax for the over-40s in England should be introduced to help pay for elderly care for all, MPs say.

Retired people should also be made to pay it if they have lucrative pensions or investments, two influential House of Commons' committees said.

The contribution - dubbed a social care premium by MPs - could then be used to ensure everyone who needs support in their old age gets it.

It comes as ministers are considering how to reform social care.

4 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

They can fuck off.

Agree. I’m undecided as to whether this is deliberate as a way to provoke reaction or whether they really are that delusional. 

Im leaning towards deliberate. The EU, skyscreamers, sjws et al, have won the hegemonic argument. If the establishment attempts to deal with the real issues (mass, unfettered immigration and a stupidly generous benefits system) then they are just shouted down. They may just be trying to provoke a reaction. 

The problem is that they have spent the last 40 years dismantling any mechanisms through which the populace could take collective action.  

2 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Fuck off, fuck off, fuck off.

I'm tired of looking after myself and paying taxes for others to piss my money up the wall.

I never intend to use social care - where do I sign my legally binding exclusion from that and this tax.

This thread alone, should carry a health warning.

My family all drop dead from heart attacks. I’ll not be needing it either. 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, One percent said:

I really am sick to death from subbing other people. I have zero interest in 99.9999% of my fellow UK citizens, 6 friends and present company excepted, as I've come ot accept that they have zero interest in me, which they have proven over and over again.

Edited by Hopeful

1 minute ago, Hopeful said:

I really am sick to death from subbing other people. I have zero interest in 99.9999% of my fellow UK citizens, 6 friends and present company excepted, as I've come ot accept that they have zero interest in me, which they have proven over and over again.

I think you are completely wrong. They have great interest in you, especially as to how much you can stub them through your taxes. 

*runs away* o.O

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, One percent said:

I think you are completely wrong. They have great interest in you, especially as to how much you can stub them through your taxes. 

*runs away* o.O

Yes,

Mine was an ill-thought out post

I am now fuming this morning. (Thank you)

It clearly pays to have nothing. If I met TM I would have no hesitation calling her a 'fucking cunt' to her face.

"You, you, you cunt, you fucking cunt you. Betty, did you hear me? I called our Primeminister a fucking cunt"

"Yes Frank"

I love my immediate 10 sq mile of English countryside, but that is the land. I cannot think of an aspect of UK society that I enjoy.

Edited by Hopeful

9 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

So for those who work and pay taxes:

under 40 student loan repayments

over 40 social care tax

Whatever they call it, it is still taking more money out of pay packets from those who are working rather than absorbing benefits.

The idea of additional taxes upon retired people who have big pensions and investments will mean that even more retire abroad so not only will they lose these future taxes but will lose the existing taxes.

Just spend less of our money in the first place you money-burning parasites.

Absolutely spot on Frank.

Money taken in tax is simply diverted from one kind of spending to another.

I am quite happy with the concept of pooling resources for insurance purposes to cover things like care but in order to enjoy the benefits everyone should have to pay the premium which of course won't be the case here. It is just going to be the old story of those who work and save funding the free riders and needless to say the very rich will just find ways to opt out completely.

19 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

So for those who work and pay taxes:

under 40 student loan repayments

over 40 social care tax

Whatever they call it, it is still taking more money out of pay packets from those who are working rather than absorbing benefits.

The idea of additional taxes upon retired people who have big pensions and investments will mean that even more retire abroad so not only will they lose these future taxes but will lose the existing taxes.

Just spend less of our money in the first place you money-burning parasites.

I've gone past the point of being able to make sensible points

17 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Yes,

Mine was an ill-thought out post

I am now fuming this morning. (Thank you)

It clearly pays to have nothing. If I met TM I would have no hesitation calling her a 'fucking cunt' to her face.

"You, you, you cunt, you fucking cunt you. Betty, did you hear me? I called our Primeminister a fucking cunt"

"Yes Frank"

I love my immediate 10 sq mile of English countryside, but that is the land. I cannot think of an aspect of UK society that I enjoy.

Apologies.  I’m as angry, more frustrated really as I have not a clue as to how one is supposed to counter this kind of crap. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, One percent said:

Apologies.  I’m as angry, more frustrated really as I have not a clue as to how one is supposed to counter this kind of crap. 

Spend, Spend, Spend until you are desititute and then not have a care in the world* because someone else will pick money from the tree to pay for you.

* that relies upon being so thick clever that you can live happily in a naive, trance-like state like most people

Edited by Hopeful

1 minute ago, Hopeful said:

Spend, Spend, Spend until you are desititute and then not have a care in the world* because someone else will pick money from the tree to pay for you.

* that relies upon being so thick clever that you can live happily in a naive, trance-like state like most people

Through the rabbit hole we go.

I wonder how this will play out as the Government taxes the productive whilst it simultaneously imports unproductive people from the third world.

The Virtue signalling will soon dissipate when people realise they have to pay more and more money for all this nonsense.

Way to incentivise the hard working to get on in life :wanker:. I know it seems harsh but bottom line, if you can't fund your own miserable existance in elderly care can we just not open the door for enthunaisia?

Suicide_Booth.jpg&f=1

2 hours ago, One percent said:

Did some muzzers ith 8 kids move next door to heme .....

4 hours ago, One percent said:

They are planning to completely break the link between income and taxation. The latest plan is to base it on age. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-44621047

A new tax for the over-40s in England should be introduced to help pay for elderly care for all, MPs say.

Retired people should also be made to pay it if they have lucrative pensions or investmentstwo influential House of Commons' committees said.

The contribution - dubbed a social care premium by MPs - could then be used to ensure everyone who needs support in their old age gets it.

It comes as ministers are considering how to reform social care.

The shysters in the governbankment's pension auto enrollment dept must be fuming.

"We told the suckers they had to save for their future, we didn't want them to know it's just so we can tax them more."

16 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

The shysters in the governbankment's pension auto enrollment dept must be fuming.

"We told the suckers they had to save for their future, we didn't want them to know it's just so we can tax them more."

Well, I hope they treat a homeowner with a £500k house the same as a renter with £500k 'cash'.

The older I get, the more i appreciate the 'American Way': You want it (any form of social security), you pay for it. Its not the taxpayers problem.

Just now, M S E Refugee said:

It seems contradictory for the Government to raise taxes and say that immigration is a benefit to the UK, surely taxes ought to be going down rather than up.

Unless they are, how can I put htis delicately, talking a load of shit?