• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Fuck. Thats a change.

6 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

It's aged him by about 10 years.

Slimness not always good for the facial appearance. Go to watch a decent-level triathlon, age group 50-55. From the neck down, a lot of the men could be 25-30, from the neck up, many could be 65 or more.

6 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

It's aged him by about 10 years.

Its crazy how ageing weight loss is. I wonder is it rapid weight loss that does it, maybe very slow might be less ageing

4 minutes ago, Talking Monkey said:

Its crazy how ageing weight loss is. I wonder is it rapid weight loss that does it, maybe very slow might be less ageing

Im not sure its the weight loss. Its the saggy skin.

Looks like a cancer sufferer.

20 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Im not sure its the weight loss. Its the saggy skin.

Looks like a cancer sufferer.

I was just about to say the same thing. Drastic weight loss is common with cancer diagnosis .... :( 

Bet he's not funny any more*, either.

[*well, not sure he ever was, really.  I suppose Three-of-a-kind was okay, and the Tiswas slapstick was fine for genre.  The bit where he married Dawn French was  very amusing as well]

7 hours ago, Hopeful said:

Harry looks fucked

On the Harry Meghan topic, before she landed the role of Harry’s wife, does anyone else remember her being a prostitute that visits Hugh Laurie at the end of an episode of House. I’m sure she was but if so it seems to have been airbrushed from history.

7 hours ago, Hopeful said:

Harry looks fucked

It's a bit early for him to have realised anything, I reckon that's just a bad photo.

4 minutes ago, SNACR said:

On the Harry Meghan topic, before she landed the role of Harry’s wife, does anyone else remember her being a prostitute that visits Hugh Laurie at the end of an episode of House. I’m sure she was but if so it seems to have been airbrushed from history.

I remember the prostitute being incredibly, unrealistically hot, with humanity and some charm as well, and chuckling to myself that if all whores were like that normal women would be out of business(unless there are multiple such scenes in House, there could be). 

Doubt if it was her, it would have been all over the web like her sex in the filing rooms scene in Suits.

1 hour ago, Talking Monkey said:

Nahh just think of the wrinkles on a half deflated beach ball compared to a fully inflated one ,as we get older we lose the elasticity in our skin