• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spygirl

Huge Controls on Immigration *Cunt alert*

Posted (edited)

He just can't stop lying can he.  They put in huge controls on immigration from non eu countries - what a laugh.  He and his pals lied to the population about the huge numbers of immigrants arriving year after year after year and he's still lying through his teeth on the subject.

Every time you hear or see him you know you're going to be subjected to a deluge of blatant lies - that's when he's not avoiding answering the question.

"The record of my government gets completely rewritten" - yes by him!

Why was he interviewed with the backdrop of "Today" - he's Yesterday - today he and his pals should be on trial for treason along with subsequent leaders including the current one. - and along with all their pals involved in the conspiracy.

Edited by twocents

Still plenty of people on that Twitter feed writing 'immigration is a net benefit' and 'we need more infrastructure, not fewer immigrants'. 

They never seem to ask where the money will come from and what exactly this 'infrastructure' is that will solve the problems of importing millions of people from foreign cultures...

1 minute ago, twocents said:

He just can't stop lying can he.  They put in controls - what a laugh.  He and his pals lied to the population about the huge numbers of immigrants arriving year after year after year and he's still lying through his teeth on the subject.

Every time you hear or see him you know you're going to be subjected to a deluge of blatant lies.

Why was he interviewed with the backdrop of "Today" - he's Yesterday - today he and his pals should be on trial for treason along with subsequent leaders including the current one. - and along with all their pals involved in the conspiracy.

He was being interviewed as the thcikc unts have just dawned why peole voted for Brexit.

2 years after the vote.

~3 years after I posted baout Brexcit and the reason I thought it would happen.

There was a good comment onthe FT re: migration and the shit hitting now Germany ha migrant tion problem - all caused by itself.

Top rated comment was pretty much the same- German blocked attempts  by the UK at being overwhelmed.

Now that German has invited the 3rd world. Does not like. So now saying - Oh they are you problem. We'll only have migrants who's first EU country is Germany.

Fucking nuts.

https://www.ft.com/content/ce6a8eb0-786b-11e8-bc55-50daf11b720d

Comment:

'She created an immigration policy wholly without a mandate from her electorate, which has caused a vast schism within her conservative ranks and spawned the success of the AFD. Her actions on immigration in 2015 was pivotal and undoubtedly tipped the balance in the UK to enable a successful Brexit outcome for which few if any “commentators” hold her responsible, and subsequently had the temerity to admit her position and actions were perhaps a “mistake”. Lastly in this ongoing farrago she seeks the help of her EU partners- enough already, she’s already tarried too long- and a parting thought: looking at her record juxtaposed with her DDR background, was she in reality the ultimate “sleeper” for that regime, they certainly couldn’t have achieved better with the current EU chaos in their sweetest dreams!'

Posted (edited)

"I've been talking about the need to deal with immigration for years and years and years" - oh yes, give us some examples just one to start with, when he was in power he was saying that the numbers were so low that there was no need to deal with it.

What a liar.

Edited by twocents

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, twocents said:

"I've been talking about the need to deal with immigration for years and years and years" - oh yes, give us some examples just one to start with, when he was in power he was saying that the numbers were so low that there was no need to deal with it..

What a liar.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10445585/Labour-made-a-spectacular-mistake-on-immigration-admits-Jack-Straw.html

' The last Labour government predicted that only 13,000 would move to Britain from Poland and other eastern European countries after 2004. '

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/11/number-of-romanians-and-bulgarians-in-uk-rises-413000

'The number of Romanians and Bulgarians living in Britain has risen by nearly 80% from 230,000 in 2014 to 413,000 last year, according to the Office for National Statistics. '

http://theconversation.com/the-huge-political-cost-of-blairs-decision-to-allow-eastern-european-migrants-unfettered-access-to-britain-66077

' Poles and other Central and Eastern European citizens have enriched the UK culturally and economically. Nonetheless, such large and rapid immigration alerted the public to the implications of free movement, and in turn the apparent costs of membership of the EU. '

CUlturally. Maybe. You can get Polish beer in Tecos.

Economically? Not a fuckign chance. There are billions being given  in tax  credits and benefits and public services.

The service take is about 50x the tax take.

Edited by spygirl

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, spygirl said:

As far as massive investtent in o public sector. all spent on salaries.

I think the migration can be even out by sending Blair to face a war crime trail in Iraq, where, after a fair trial, he'll be executed.

OK, not ufss has been made of this:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44553225

But it will be absolute dynamite.

' The £170m scheme will be compulsory for all EU citizens living in the UK - the government expects a total of 3.5 million applications. '

If the numbers come back under 4m, then there'll be not much fuss.

If they come back 6m-9m, which is what I expect, then there will be a huge political crisis.

If they come back 10m+ then there will be riots.

People will be asked to prove their ID, whether they have criminal convictions and whether they live in the UK.

Their answers will be checked against government databases and a decision given "very quickly", said Mr Javid.

The scheme will operate online and via a smartphone app, Mr Javid said, and would be "as simple as people can reasonably expect", with most decisions turned around within two weeks or sooner.

Wow - a smartphone app designed by some government contractor/crony - what could possibly go wrong.

It sounds like a typically half baked scheme designed to let them all stay and a few more on top.  To start with there's no mention of whether the details will be proved by checking with their home countries or even whether their home countries would cooperate in the checking - assuming their records are up to it to start with.  It'll be open to massive abuse.

the government expects a total of 3.5 million applications. '

With typical government precision that'll end up nearer 20 million then.  If that isn't a hate crime I don't know what is.  When are they going to be through with hating the British and who will they pick on next.

Edited by twocents

17 minutes ago, twocents said:

"I've been talking about the need to deal with immigration for years and years and years" - oh yes, give us some examples just one to start with, when he was in power he was saying that the numbers were so low that there was no need to deal with it.

What a liar.

There's plenty of dirt on him, he could be brought down easily by one of the newspapers but they choose not to act.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, twocents said:

What a liar.

Er, his administration certainly did "deal with immigration for years and years and years"!  Depends how you interpret "deals"!

Edited by No Duff

9 minutes ago, twocents said:

Wow - a smartphone app designed by some government contractor/crony - what could possibly go wrong.

It sounds like a typically half baked scheme designed to let them all stay and a few more on top.  To start with there's no mention of whether the details will be proved by checking with their home countries or even whether their home countries would cooperate in the checking.  It'll be open to massive abuse.

With typical government precision that'll end up nearer 20 million then.  If that isn't a hate crime I don't know what is.  When are they going to be through with hating the British and who will they pick on next.

No.

You can few this a number of ways.

My thinking is that UKGOV has no fucking idea.

This is a scheme that will be decide stuff one way or another.

Do-es not matter is the app is fucked or not.

Each EUer will be an Id. This Id will be enumerated - just like the other EU countries.

Then UKGOV can make a decision one way or the other.

The main point is that there will be a count of EUers in the the UK.

My guess is that this will stop EUer - and hopefully non Euers beenfits claims dead.

5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I doubt it'll be nowhere near accurate. It'll just get the people who want to stay and work legitimately. Plus I would assume the figures will be adjusted a bit like the basket of goods eh ;)

Isn't it a count of people who don't have British passports (yet?) but who have come from the EU. So if you're a Pole who came here in 2008 and got a British passport presumably you won't be counted....?

2 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Isn't it a count of people who don't have British passports (yet?) but who have come from the EU. So if you're a Pole who came here in 2008 and got a British passport presumably you won't be counted....?

Yep.

But I reckon the number of EUers with British citizenship is tiny.

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

No.

You can few this a number of ways.

My thinking is that UKGOV has no fucking idea.

This is a scheme that will be decide stuff one way or another.

Do-es not matter is the app is fucked or not.

Each EUer will be an Id. This Id will be enumerated - just like the other EU countries.

Then UKGOV can make a decision one way or the other.

My guess is that this will stop EUer - and hopefully non Euers beenfits claims dead.

Yes of course ;)

I suspect it'll all be abused massively with a dark industry typically in fake ids with plenty of dodgy stuff brushed under the carpet just so that the government can say it did the checking.  That's when the app system doesn't break down and those affected just waved through.  The other eu countries won't cooperate or won't have adequate records to counter fake applications with any certainty.    It'll be the Grenfell of eu identification.  Some dodgers will be spotted to convince people it's being done thoroughly.

Any euer making a claim will already be registered it's all the others that will be straight along to stuff like dark id to get on the claims bandwagon.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, spygirl said:

OK, not ufss has been made of this:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44553225

"People will be asked to prove their ID, whether they have criminal convictions and whether they live in the UK.  Their answers will be checked against government databases and a decision given "very quickly", said Mr Javid".

Er, why ask about criminal convictions?  Their answers will be checked against databases.  Er, say you have a conviction and we will check but answer no and we will not?  And what?  You don't know if someone lives in the UK?  What does "live" mean anyway?  Why aren't they just asking for an NI number and whatever else is needed and run them through their databases?  No databases?  What ID?  And so on.  Just sounds very odd to me.    

Maybe just the usual rubbish BBC journalism.

5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Yep.

Which presumably depends which countries allow dual citizenship, assuming they don't lie.

Edited by No Duff

3 minutes ago, twocents said:

Yes of course ;)

I suspect it'll all be abused massively with a dark industry typically in fake ids with plenty of dodgy stuff brushed under the carpet just so that the government can say it did the checking.  That's when the app system doesn't break down and those affected just waved through.  The other eu countries won't cooperate or won't have adequate records to counter fake applications with any certainty.    It'll be the Grenfell of eu identification.  Some dodgers will be spotted to convince people it's being done thoroughly.

Any euer making a claim will already be registered it's all the others that will be straight along to stuff like dark id to get on the claims bandwagon.

No.

At the mo, the only track NI numbers issued to a worker - or, more likely, a benefit claimant.

As the EEers are moving over as a fmaily unit, that one NI number might cover up to 4-6 other people - kids, non working spouse, cash in hand sibling crashing on sofa.

An increase of 2m from the '2m EUers already inthe UK circa 2000ish) could be an increase of anything up to 8m-12m extra.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Yep.

I can imagine there are a lot of EE children now entitled to British citizenship.

Edited by Admiral Pepe

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

No.

At the mo, the only track NI numbers issued to a worker - or, more likely, a benefit claimant.

As the EEers are moving over as a fmaily unit, that one NI number might cover up to 4-6 other people - kids, non working spouse, cash in hand sibling crashing on sofa.

An increase of 2m from the '2m EUers already inthe UK circa 2000ish) could be an increase of anything up to 8m-12m extra.

This is true in many countries; as an immigrant I know that children often do not qualify, or do not HAVE to get the official number (such as NI) and are not included in the automatic stat collection as a result.  All helps with under estimating population surges.... :PissedOff:

That interview made me want to scream at TB!

What an idiot. He still doesn't get it.

We don't want more money being put into communities - we want communities to remain British in their general outlook/values and safe ... and not become dominated by new arrivals who will never integrate!  Grrr.

He certainly has never had to wait in a GP surgery for hours or fail to get an appt. Or worry about his kids getting a decent education.