• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

NewryH

Having trouble with dosbods on my mobile

So, I can't reply to any topic and when I try to start a new one, I get the title box and can do that - but then no box to enter text.

I can do this on my tablet (obviously).

12 minutes ago, NewryH said:

So, I can't reply to any topic and when I try to start a new one, I get the title box and can do that - but then no box to enter text.

I have this using Safari on my Mac, started a few days ago. OK on Android or Windows/Chrome

31 minutes ago, NewryH said:

Not just me then...

It is so bad I have had to revert to Chrome to post replies. Was a bit wobbly yesterday when I couldn't see any embedded links from Twitter and  now I  can't reply at all and also cannot edit posts.

Sounds like it's not loading the editor script - in the source it appears to be a plug-in called ckeditor and the file is js.php.

I had to log back in the other day, but all devices are loading that fine here.

Or, maybe it's a coincidence - a patch applied to the site earlier which has broken the plug-in with certain browsers, or, an update to those browsers?

Win 10 + MS Edge and Android 7 + MS Edge here.

Posted (edited)

I had something similar yesterday with a new android smartphone and new sim/service provider (unlocked sim free phone) but I swapped the sim/service provider a few hours ago and it seems to have worked - so far.  Still working on it though..

Edited by twocents

Is it still like this? I applied the patch at about midnight although it didn't specifically refer to this bug, but they may have fixed it. If someone can please try it and update the thread or even better take a screenshot?