• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Great Guy

Slap heads

Posted (edited)

According to the would you buy a hair transplant thread its because he wanks too much, or not enough im not sure which, i wouldnt suggest perusing it though because its mainly about a load of expensive quack anti baldy remedies that will never work, because of course, if such a thing existed then surely nobody would be bald, especially the rich.

BEFORE REGAIN:

image.png.45f952924c8aea4c8e654bec12433a14.png

AFTER REGAIN:

image.png.28f874ad51335607f7cb62d93af281d8.png

It really works.

Regards HRH. Prince William. (not the ginger one).

Edited by leonardratso

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, JFK said:

Curse of the windsors hairline. It really is quite an extraordinarily quick development. Sad times.

Is it though? Both Prince Philip* and Prince Charles are not completely bald, nor is Prince Andrew, Kings Georges V and VI  and Edward VIII did  not go bald,  indeed the last completely bald Windsor I can think of was Edward VII. 

*Prince Phillip is one of those men who went bald so slowly with that old fashioned long slicked back hairstyle that it never really was noticeable until very recently. 

Edited by Austin Allegro

13 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Harry's also well on his way. Definitely a Windsor.

Harry looking more like old Charlie boy than William does these days.

gettyimages-917769044.jpg?quality=80&str

5 minutes ago, LC1 said:

Yes, I always thought the questions over his paternity were stupid, he is very like Prince Charles in his facial features. 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Yes, I always thought the questions over his paternity were stupid, he is very like Prince Charles in his facial features. 

On that, agreed - I do believe the ginger virus can be passed on by two non-ginger parents, a recessive trait or whatever they call it. It can lie dormant in both blonde mother and brown haired father, as with Diana and Charles, lying in wait to show itself in the cursed spawn. 

What bothers me more is the pattern of baldness. Charles went bald from the back, Andrew didnt go bald...thinning a bit now, but then most men, even without MPB, thin once into their 60s, and Edward went bald from the front, then all over. How can 3 different baldness traits come from two parents. Its not Harry they should be worried about being the black sheep, its the non-bald Andrew IMO. Queenie herself playing away from home, methinks. 

In Williams favour, he has quite a decent jawline to 'frame' his face. 

Edited for more dramatic language.  

Edited by PatronizingGit

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, LC1 said:

Also, what is it with Harry and his hiding hand....

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/hbz-prince-harry-1-1526662671.jpg

https://i1.wp.com/www.usmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/prince-harry-prince-william-greet-well-wishers.jpg

Is this like Merkel and her illuminati hand pyramid of concentrated evil?

Is he afraid we might catch a glimpse of his claws?

Edited by PatronizingGit

25 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

On that, agreed - I do believe the ginger virus can be passed on by two non-ginger parents, a recessive trait or whatever they call it. It can lie dormant in both blonde mother and brown haired father, as with Diana and Charles, lying in wait to show itself in the cursed spawn. 

What bothers me more is the pattern of baldness. Charles went bald from the back, Andrew didnt go bald...thinning a bit now, but then most men, even without MPB, thin once into their 60s, and Edward went bald from the front, then all over. How can 3 different baldness traits come from two parents. Its not Harry they should be worried about being the black sheep, its the non-bald Andrew IMO. Queenie herself playing away from home, methinks. 

In Williams favour, he has quite a decent jawline to 'frame' his face. 

Edited for more dramatic language.  

Blonde and dark quite often make ginger 

24 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/hbz-prince-harry-1-1526662671.jpg

https://i1.wp.com/www.usmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/prince-harry-prince-william-greet-well-wishers.jpg

perhaps he's checking his heartbeat, or seeing if his wallet is still there. Maybe he has a jar of handwash in the top pocket for all the handshaking.

13 hours ago, JFK said:

Curse of the windsors hairline. It really is quite an extraordinarily quick development. Sad times.

There`s nothing wrong with a slap head (caveat that was not my view at 23 though )  but my view is now biased :D 

he needs to cut it shorter No 1-2 it would be a big improvement 

25 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

Body language "experts" claim it is a sign of being uncomfortable around cameras. But it's clearly the Masonic hidden hand :ph34r:

28 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

A very brief moment in time captured in a still photo with a cortex added by a third party  ,this shit just makes me laugh ,it `s the exact same MO that the MSM use to brand someone a far sight Nazi ,don`t point at anything in the sky ever   

9 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Strictly speaking, blonde is just a shade of brown, isnt it?

There's only really three hair colours. Black, Red, and blonde/brunette. People seem to see blondes as the very definition of northern european whiteness, and yet 'blondes' will tan a lot more than redheads. 

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Yes that was my assumption too. HRH Harry is not a 'real' ginger anyway, he doesn't have the real carrot top and freckles look. He's more a dark strawberry blond like Robert Redford, and nobody calls him a ginger. If he put a bit of 'Sun In' on his hair and shaved his bumfluff off, nobody would be any the wiser. 

Edited by Austin Allegro

I have a full head of hair and am over 60. I have it cut very short so I am almost a voluntary slaphead.

Nothing wrong with being bald.

But comb-overs... the mark of a vain man who thinks he can fool the world, but is only fooling himself.

Never trust anyone with a comb-over.

33 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

I have a full head of hair and am over 60. I have it cut very short so I am almost a voluntary slaphead.

But comb-overs... the mark of a vain man who thinks he can fool the world, but is only fooling himself.

Sounds like you might have a bit of a comfort zone to catch up on some wanking.

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

To be fair I don't think many bald men wake up one morning and say 'I shall fool the world, and grow a combover!'

It starts off gradually, a very slow process of the parting getting lower and the strands getting longer. At first it works, but eventually it comes to a point when most men realise its not working and get it cut off. I was one of those men - it got to the stage where my morning routine involved about ten minutes of faffing around with a brush, comb, gel, spray on hair etc and a hand held mirror, checking it was all ok, then having to repeat the procedure several times during the day with a little pocket mirror and a mini can of hairspray. I thought I looked like Bill Nighy but probably looked more like Bobby Charlton.

To be honest I trust a wig-wearing man less than a combover man, because wearing a wig takes a definite decision, it's not something that happens gradually like a combover. 

Edited by Austin Allegro

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

To be fair I don't think many bald men wake up one morning and say 'I shall fool the world, and grow a combover!'

It starts off gradually, a very slow process of the parting getting lower and the strands getting longer. At first it works, but eventually it comes to a point when most men realise its not working and get it cut off. I was one of those men - it got to the stage where my morning routine involved about ten minutes of faffing around with a brush, comb, gel, spray on hair etc and a hand held mirror, checking it was all ok, then having to repeat the procedure several times during the day with a little pocket mirror and a mini can of hairspray. I thought I looked like Bill Nighy but probably looked more like Bobby Charlton.

To be honest I trust a wig-wearing man less than a combover man, because wearing a wig takes a definite decision, it's not something that happens gradually like a combover. 

What I've always wondered is how does the conversation at the barber's go for the comboveree though.

Edited by SNACR

33 minutes ago, SNACR said:

What I've always wondered is how does the conversation at the barber's go for the comboveree though.

I always used to just say 'keep it long over the bald patch please'. xD

I did once ask my barber if he ever had wig-wearers in the shop and did they have to remove the syrup or did he cut round it. He said it had never happened and he suspected that most of them went to special salons that cleaned and brushed the wig while trimming the 'real' hair. 

3 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

Wrong Prince

maxresdefault.jpg