• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

Some weirdos pretending to be tcon

@spunko2010

Someone seems to be able to pretend to be me.

Couple of posts elsewhere to.

The give away is the content count, 7 for them at the mo.

Can you sort this out please.

At least if anyone has any doubt the trolls have arrived they can be sure now.

Some seriously weird people in the world.

Almost stalker like.

1 minute ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

@spunko2010

Someone seems to be able to pretend to be me.

Couple of posts elsewhere to.

The give away is the content count, 7 for them at the mo.

Can you sort this out please.

At least if anyone has any doubt the trolls have arrived they can be sure now.

Some seriously weird people in the world.

Almost stalker like.

He has replaced the O with a zero which is how the account was able to be created. Not a software issue.

But I think most of us spotted it immediately.

Bit twattish though.

Just now, Cunning Plan said:

He has replaced the O with a zero which is how the account was able to be created. Not a software issue.

But I think most of us spotted it immediately.

Bit twattish though.

After some sinister trolling over the last 4 years this is anything but twattish, this is some weirdo with something seriously wrong in their head who will do anything to discredit anyone they think might cause their pwopatee empire to crumble.

Its seriously messed up.

On a brighter note, I told you the troll(s) were here.

The Mods on Tos told me several times that they were subject to trolling attacks and spent a lot of time trying to stop it.

Its naive to think the troll tossets wont follow all the tossers to here.

@spunko2010 sorry.

3 minutes ago, eight said:

Nothing personal against you the "real" Count of Nowhere, but you do appear to attract some nutters.

4 things have happened in the past that have made me feel pretty uncomfortable.

After some sinister trolling over the last 4 years this is anything but twattish, this is some weirdo with something seriously wrong in their head who will do anything to discredit anyone they think might cause their pwopatee empire to crumble.

Its seriously messed up.

The Mods on Tos told me several times that they were subject to trolling attacks and spent a lot of time trying to stop it.

@spunko2010 sorry.

We will try and keep a vigilant eye out until spunko sorts this one out. Don’t worry. 

The problem is, I think we are going to get more of this. I don’t want some idiots spoiling what we have here 

Just now, eight said:

Nothing personal against you the "real" Count of Nowhere, but you do appear to attract some nutters.

The problem with assuming someone is an enemy when they're possibly not (in this case trolls) is that they will get pissed off and eventually become what you accuse them of, just ask the Israelis.

And no, I'm not your enemy, a troll or Israeli :)

1 minute ago, TheCount0fNowhere said:

To be honest there is not much here once we take away the overt racism?

We'll always have you.

Twat troller that you are. :Jumping:

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, TheCount0fNowhere said:

Is this a deep seated problem ?

Did your teacher never allow you to go to toilet in class ?

Edited by Hopeful

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, TheCount0fNowhere said:

Do you really think that?  We discuss a range of issues on here and whilst there maybe one or two racist comments, the vast majority is not.  

Edit, fuck, I didn’t look at the post count and got taken in by that.

bugger off :)

Edited by One percent

7 minutes ago, One percent said:

We will try and keep a vigilant eye out until spunko sorts this one out. Don’t worry. 

The problem is, I think we are going to get more of this. I don’t want some idiots spoiling what we have here 

I was thinking the same.

Sorry for bringing these ass holes here.

I'll go back to tos....now they're all here. xD

8 minutes ago, Option5 said:

The problem with assuming someone is an enemy when they're possibly not (in this case trolls) is that they will get pissed off and eventually become what you accuse them of, just ask the Israelis.

And no, I'm not your enemy, a troll or Israeli :)

Dosbods was pretty much free from trolling till 2 weeks ago. Was 1 weird attack on me a few weeks ago.

I agree with the trolls now, house prices won't crash,the government will stop at nothing, you can't lose on bricks and mortar.

That's why I'm leaving the country, as this is destroying the UK.

Wont stop me venting my anger tho.

They won, they don't need to destroy a decent forum with their puerile nonsense.

Dosbods was pretty much free from trolling till 2 weeks ago. Was 1 weird attack on me a few weeks ago.

I agree with the trolls now, house prices won't crash,the government will stop at nothing, you can't lose on bricks and mortar.

That's why I'm leaving the country, as this is destroying the UK.

Wont stop me venting my anger tho.

They won, they don't need to destroy a decent forum with their puerile nonsense.

Won't the pending divorce affect your plans?

😁

I wouldn't worry about it. Your wife will not divorce you now. Not after she has taken that large life insurance out on you and that 200 mile bike ride coming up.

Pretty vile thing for someone to fake a divorce post though. Have to be a nasty POS to do that.

56 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Its seriously messed up.

@spunko2010 sorry.

Online?

Or in real life?

45 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

I was thinking the same.

Sorry for bringing these ass holes here.

I'll go back to tos....now they're all here. xD

Not all the new guys are trolls, hard to tell, but there are some shit posters amongst them, one is already on ignore and another heading in that direction. The easiest way is to click on their user then look at the last 20-30 posts they've made on all threads, if none seem any good then they can go as far as I'm concerned. 

This pretend Count has the smell of a bored retired vindictive old shit to me. Nothing better to do than stick needles into people - the kind of person who got a slap for being a twat at school but the internet has provided a no-comeback means of behaving the same way.

1 minute ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Not all the new guys are trolls, hard to tell, but there are some shit posters amongst them, one is already on ignore and another heading in that direction. The easiest way is to click on their user then look at the last 20-30 posts they've made on all threads, if none seem any good then they can go as far as I'm concerned. 

This pretend Count has the smell of a bored retired vindictive old shit to me. Nothing better to do than stick needles into people - the kind of person who got a slap for being a twat at school but the internet has provided a no-comeback means of behaving the same way.

I get the impression that it's not directed solely at The Count but at the site itself. The Count would be a good name to hijack as he has a long history of posting and is generally well regarded. The mention of overt racism on this site leads me to believe it's possibly some one who jumps on that particular bandwagon somewhere else (TOS?)

A few names spring to mind.................

7 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Indeed,  it's the same person who was behind the fake Bruce banner account.