• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Cunning Plan

Would you do Voodoo?

The UK just keeps on getting weirder ...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44645937

A British nurse has been convicted of trafficking five Nigerian women into Germany to work as prostitutes after subjecting them to voodoo rituals.

Josephine Iyamu forced the women to swear oaths to hand over money to her during "juju" ceremonies.

Iyamu, 51, formerly of Bermondsey, was convicted of five counts of arranging or facilitating travel for sexual exploitation at Birmingham Crown Court.

Jurors also found her guilty of perverting the course of justice.

The voodoo rituals saw the women forced to eat chicken hearts, drink blood containing worms, and have powder rubbed into cuts, the court heard.

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Well the weirdest voodoo is that she is British but at the same time, from the end of the article 

Iyamu, who was born in Liberia, will be sentenced on Wednesday.

She's a nurse. We need nurses. They are nice, caring people and we should welcome them all.

Even the batshit mental ones.

It's just an example of cultural diversity the So-Called BBC loves so much. I'm going to have some Polish cabbage washed down with Nigerian/Liberian/British worm blood.

Diversity makes us stronger. Therefore, rubbing powder into cuts makes us stronger. Or something like that. I need to wait for the next Trudeau tweet before I can form the correct opinion on this.

A few years ago I was in Nairobi and was having a look round a newsagent's. My eye lighted on a magazine called something like 'Curses and Cursing', the jist of it was how to put curses on people and how to get them off if they were on you. I chuckled and looked at the masthead wondering where it was published. Blow me down when I saw it was 'Harlesden, London NW10'. 

There's a saying that for Africans, Christianity is a 'mile wide but only an inch deep'...

40 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Met Police will soon begin arresting anyone who says anything bad about voodoo, charging them with racism and locking them up. The UK is culturally enriched by having voodoo believing prostitute traffickers here.

I doubt if she believes in it, but the victims probably do.

25 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

You remind me of the babe...

Sorry, couldn't resist it.

got a mad urge to watch labarinth now,which would be an improvment on the football.

4 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

got a mad urge to watch labarinth now,which would be an improvment on the football.

Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the TV remote you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my football team is as great. You have no power over me!

..or something like that ;)

2 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the TV remote you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my football team is as great. You have no power over me!

..or something like that ;)

ive a sneaky suspision your add libing,my spidery sense is tingeling or it might be the fact im sat on a plastic dinosaure