• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Cunning Plan

Alternatives to the match

Not really bothered about the footie and heard there was some kind of 'state of London' debate at the 02 being covered by LBC 

Turns out it is hosted by James O'Brien and stars Sadiq Can't.

I am guessing this could be a new low for LBC. Would rather go on a date with XYY.

Might nip out for some wine and put some music on.

42 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

its an excellent time to do the weekly shop,to be fair im going to get a beer out of the fridge and pretend i give a fook

Yep. Coop was very quiet.

1 minute ago, One percent said:

More importantly, did you get wine? 

You started the day stupid (falling for the fake count) and are now asking stupid questions.

Is the heat getting to you?

😁

5 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

You started the day stupid (falling for the fake count) and are now asking stupid questions.

Is the heat getting to you?

😁

Nah, I’m in YORKSHIRE. Sat in my overcoat. 

I'm working, didn't even know England were playing until I phoned a friend who was watching it.

Did they win? 

Don't bother answering that actually, I couldn't give a shit whether they did or not.

I haven’t watched football for about forty years and before that it was only in forced situations so life is normal. Just keep finding new things to try or do in life is a good way to approach life IMO.

I’m almost at seven weeks in a current pastime I’m enjoying, finding interesting, learning and having some fun. The Cornish Girls 2018 Greenhouse Grow.....Beryan, Demelza, Delen, Ewella, Glanna and Morwenna!

3 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

I'm working, didn't even know England were playing until I phoned a friend who was watching it.

Did they win? 

Don't bother answering that actually, I couldn't give a shit whether they did or not.

they lost, but now they have a potentially easier route to the final as their potential opponents are less good at kicking a ball about than they otherwise would have been if they had won this kick about

5 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

I haven’t watched football for about forty years and before that it was only in forced situations so life is normal. Just keep finding new things to try or do in life is a good way to approach life IMO.

I’m almost at seven weeks in a current pastime I’m enjoying, finding interesting, learning and having some fun. The Cornish Girls 2018 Greenhouse Grow.....Beryan, Demelza, Delen, Ewella, Glanna and Morwenna!

you stopped watching when Fergie left Aberdeen, can see your point

43 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Ah. Sorry. Haven't really followed football since the days of Billy Bremner. 

I haven’t followed it since the days of Billy The Fish.

Took youngest to gymnastics class at a leisure centre ,  I popped to the next door studio to try out a 'boxercise ' class  (wasn't too bad actually) then helped with a Jitsu class  (which youngest went to too). Much better use of time.

Came out saw the result and lol'd