• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Dave Bloke

Trousers for muscly gods

I've just been in town shopping for trousers but I have the build of a premier league footballer, huge muscly thighs and calfs but normal size around the waist. All the trousers seem to be cut for anemic soy-boys these days - legs like sticks but saggy arses and no cock. Where do footballers get their trousers I wonder ?

3 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

I've just been in town shopping for trousers but I have the build of a premier league footballer, huge muscly thighs and calfs but normal size around the waist. All the trousers seem to be cut for anemic soy-boys these days - legs like sticks but saggy arses and no cock. Where do footballers get their trousers I wonder ?

I think they are known as fishtail trousers - google should find some sellers. Expensive though.

Depends upon your leg length but there are numerous big and tall shops online if you google.  They sell trousers wide at the thigh and calf.

9 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

I'm sure JFK will share your pain when he gets in from gymnastics and jitsu ;)

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

kilt.

How about a nice zoot suit pair of strides, or perhaps some oxford bags,

or even plastic bags.

Edited by leonardratso

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dave Bloke said:

Same here  and I'm not much over ten stone, I don't even try to get into fashion trousers with my  large calves. Not a problem most of the year because I wear denim shorts.

Edited by crashmonitor

After extensive trouser research, some may remember from TOS, I find Carhartt the most durable you have to either hunt around or get it from the US for the proper stuff in this country it targets the hipster twat market and isn't the proper gear.

Carhartt_Cat_SS18_COMPLETE_EN-DE_WEB-039

45 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

kilt.

How about a nice zoot suit pair of strides, or perhaps some oxford bags,

or even plastic bags.

Good idea, the oxford bags, something light for the summer though

12 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

Count yourself lucky. I have to have mine custom made with a third leg. 

I do!

36 minutes ago, SNACR said:

After extensive trouser research, some may remember from TOS, I find Carhartt the most durable you have to either hunt around or get it from the US for the proper stuff in this country it targets the hipster twat market and isn't the proper gear.

Carhartt_Cat_SS18_COMPLETE_EN-DE_WEB-039

Have some Carhartt, but also had a coupe of pairs of Mascot Leridas - black which is good for the dirty/oily jobs and very good kneepad pockets which seem to be ideal for setting the pads just in the right place and top flat so the pads don't fall out, complete with decent velcro flap. 

When I was powerlifting regularly I just bought larger sizes and wore a belt. At the moment I'm in <12st cycling mode and normal trousers just about fit me, though buying jeans is still a pain. Primark didn't have anything even remotely close to fitting last time I was in there.

What annoyed me most though was buying a 16.5" neck 'slim fit' shirt and finding I couldn't bend my arms with it on. Literally nobody who could reasonably be described as 'slim' has a 16.5" neck unless they work out. Idiots.

8 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

?? :P

Image result for gay pic denim shorts

Spookily accurate, pretty much what I wore on my 18 mile walk yesterday plus the ruck sack snd baseball cap. Cut of the clothes a tad different.

12 hours ago, Dave Bloke said:

I've just been in town shopping for trousers but I have the build of a premier league footballer, huge muscly thighs and calfs but normal size around the waist.......

If they're that good, maybe get ones with velcro!  Not my thing but a chance for social good.

8 hours ago, Rave said:

When I was powerlifting regularly I just bought larger sizes and wore a belt. At the moment I'm in <12st cycling mode and normal trousers just about fit me, though buying jeans is still a pain. Primark didn't have anything even remotely close to fitting last time I was in there.

What annoyed me most though was buying a 16.5" neck 'slim fit' shirt and finding I couldn't bend my arms with it on. Literally nobody who could reasonably be described as 'slim' has a 16.5" neck unless they work out. Idiots.

I buy 16 inch slim fit shirts but can't do the top button up. 

I don't work out and I'm fairly slim. I do seem to have a fairly large neck for my size though. 

30 minutes ago, ccc said:

I buy 16 inch slim fit shirts but can't do the top button up. 

I don't work out and I'm fairly slim. I do seem to have a fairly large neck for my size though. 

Don't have much problem with button popping, long thin neck; but can't be the only one who rips underarm linings etc. I've got broad shoulders and I only have to lift an  arm to tear the material. Usually something expensive like a leather jacket or an overcoat.

Christ, I have this problem too - can't get fuck all to fit me which is why I don't bother most of the time, luckily I'm in a job that doesn't require smart wear.  After keeping up kickboxing I've fleshed out quite a bit and had to look around for togs that fit - as the OP said most 'mens' clothes don't seem to be for men ... but for low testosterone soy-boy feminist-de bagged males. Soy-males.

Had a bit of a read online and Charles Tyrwhitt were recommended, I popped along to the local branch in manc and actually got measured up for neck/arm length.  I explained my lack of finding suitable clothes, the guy said they get quite a few similar blokes too - in shop they have a range of shirts in different fitting (normal / slim / super-slim), I actually found super-slim to work better for me having a large neck (16.5/17in but get a 17.5in shirt) and super-slim fit so it's doesn't look all boxy.  You can order a load online as they usually do a deal on 4 shirts, you can get voucher codes.

For kecks (trousers) I ended up getting a couple of pairs of the cavalry twill trousers from CT, they fit well and had a slight stretch in the material - I was skeptical at first thinking they'd be the drainpipe effect (or 'shit-stoppers' as we used to call such kecks as a lad) but they fitted well.

https://www.ctshirts.com/uk/home

For jeans I end up having to buy a larger waist size and using a belt to pull the waist in - otherwise nothing fits around the legs.  Actually found Levi jeans to be pretty good fit these days, got some black 501s which are smart-cas enough for work and some indigo dark blue 504s which have a little bit of stretch in them too.

17 hours ago, whitevanman said:

Count yourself lucky. I have to have mine custom made with a third leg. 

No need for that Jake, just do what I do strap it to your ankle. 

5 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

No need for that Jake, just do what I do strap it to your ankle. 

must be hard hopping around on 1 leg all day with the other leg strapped up with your foot heel a mere 3-4 inches from your perenium.

46 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

must be hard hopping around on 1 leg all day with the other leg strapped up with your foot heel a mere 3-4 inches from your perenium.

A vivid imagination, well done a useful talent in life you will go far. Only 4/10 for spelling of "perineum" unfortunately