• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

What in cunting fuck?

Or more fun with OAPs and automatics

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5897691/Police-officer-finds-mother-run-killed-new-driver-79-999-call.html

'Police officer called to road accident finds his own mother has been run over and killed by new driver, 79, who had passed his test just three weeks before

PC Bryan Moore was called to the scene of the crash in Hull in October last year 

The officer was unaware at the time that the victim was mother Irene Moore, 70

Driver Harold Milner accidentally pressed the accelerator instead of the brake

He took his test to drive his wife to hospital after she was diagnosed with cancer'

Why in fuck sake do people 70+ get cheap insurance?

Retests for driving licences every 3 years for pensioners. It doesn't even have to be in a car, just test reaction times on a computer to get rid of the duffers. 

1 hour ago, ashestoashes said:

wonder why he didn't just get a taxi

Quite, with the costs of the lessons, insurance and buying the car how many taxi fares could he have paid for? 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, SNACR said:

Are we definitely sure it's not a roper or EE this time?

harold is an anglo saxon name,however it doesnt mean he should be on the road but he could probably read the highway code in english.which is something many cant.

Edited by stokiescum

There is an old boy round the corner from me, I'm going to say around eighty by the look of him.

He used to drive a very old BMW around, the 70's boxy type and he was an absolutely appalling driver. I had a couple of run-in's with him due to it and he irritated the fuck out of me as it was quite clear he knew he should be hanging up the keys but chose not to do so. My neighbours know him and he considers his absolutely shit driving something of a laugh.

So it came as something of a surprise to see that he'd ditched the old BMW and has got himself a brand new, high spec Audi A1. I have absolutely no idea what fucking maniac insured him but they will be paying out good style soon as I saw that thing being driven as if by a four year old yesterday. 

He's going to cause a major accident in the not too distant, mark my words.

Guy I used to live next door to had macular degeneration, which means that his vision was fucked.

He had a small old Japanese car that he rarely drove, but he'd get massively worked up about anybody parking within 2 meters of it, because he couldn't see well enough to get it out of the parking space if anybody was parked too close.

It's ok though, the government stepped in and sorted it out.

He got a massive disabled parking space put in, and a two seater sports car on motability.

:S xD