• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Cunning Plan

Odd news you may have missed

Not sure where to post this - I think we may have a thread already but couldn't find it.

This one is very strange. :Sick1:

A man who made headlines last month after forcing a flight from the Canary islands to Holland to divert to Faro due to what passengers termed an “unbearable body odour”, has died in Faro hospital. It transpires the stench could have been caused by an infection the Russian musician may have picked up while on holiday in the Canaries.

http://www.theportugalnews.com/news/man-who-forced-plane-to-divert-due-to-unbearable-smell-dies-in-faro-hospital/46042

CM reports Andrey Suchilin was “suffering from tissue necrosis (a condition which causes cell death - and consequent bad odour) following an infection contracted during holidays in the Spanish islands.

Yes,  necrosis is going to smell very bad.  It is unfair to have presented the original story as "body odour" which suggests poor hygiene on his part.

Bit odd though -- he catches this illness while at an incredibly popular holiday resort island and dies, yet no-one (apparently) knows what it is.  It'll probably end up being the first of the 12 monkeys.

[although I note that he's a Russian.  He probably upset Putin at some point or another]

I am tangentially involved in a campaign to ban the prescription of Nolotil in Spain. This common painkiller allegedly causes severe and usually fatal necrotic infections in people who have the gene which makes them susceptible. Spanish typically do not have this gene hence although Nolotil is banned in UK and most other ethnically white countries it is freely prescribed in Spain, not least because it is cheap. 

After a raft of Brits and Irish, Swedish etc started dying in Spain a campaign formed to get it banned. Amazingly this was not an initiative from the medical professionals it was in fact started by the medical translators who wondered why their clients kept rotting to pieces in a couple of days. 

Unlucky Russian guy very likely had some in the canaries. 

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2018/04/29/dose-of-reality-campaign-to-regulate-lethal-painkiller-nolotil-gathers-momentum-in-spain/

2 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

I am tangentially involved in a campaign to ban the prescription of Nolotil in Spain. This common painkiller allegedly causes severe and usually fatal necrotic infections in people who have the gene which makes them susceptible. Spanish typically do not have this gene hence although Nolotil is banned in UK and most other ethnically white countries it is freely prescribed in Spain, not least because it is cheap. 

After a raft of Brits and Irish, Swedish etc started dying in Spain a campaign formed to get it banned. Amazingly this was not an initiative from the medical professionals it was in fact started by the medical translators who wondered why their clients kept rotting to pieces in a couple of days. 

Unlucky Russian guy very likely had some in the canaries. 

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2018/04/29/dose-of-reality-campaign-to-regulate-lethal-painkiller-nolotil-gathers-momentum-in-spain/

Interesting....I always thought the Spaniards were white. 

Strange how these things manifest. A lot has been said about the demographic state of France based on the screening for sickle cell predisposition in babies there (as racial data itself isnt/cant be collected) and how 40-45% of babies are now deemed 'at risk' and screened so it will very soon become an african country. However, apparently they screen for Sickle cell in all 'Mediterranean' births too (not just african), of which presumably there are many in the south of France. Not sure where 'Mediterranean' stops and 'northern european' begins though.

I wonder if there is a link. Obviously sickle cell related to blood clotting, and wikipedia says about Nolitil

Metamizole has a potential of blood-related toxicity (blood dyscrasias), but causes less kidney, cardiovascular, and GI toxicity than non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs(NSAIDs).[5] Like NSAIDs, it can trigger bronchospasm or anaphylaxis, especially in those with asthma.

3 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

Interesting....I always thought the Spaniards were white.

Up north this is probably the case. But southern and middle spain where under attack and conquered from circa 700ad. The reconquista didn't end till some time in the 1400's. Not too up on my history but I would assume they have a good mix of ethnicity

My grandad had it often as he was dying in slices ( from smoking and terrible diet, multiple amputations on each limb). It fucking stinks like rotten meat. Luckily he carried on smoking like a chimney which covered the scent a bit. 

Nasty way to go.