• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Oskar

Jonathan Pie changing a bit

27 minutes ago, ccc said:

He had one recently about the moaning remainers - even though he voted remain. Top notch ranting. :Old:

It will be evn funnier when he roasts a gammon. You should apply.

1 minute ago, HairyOb1 said:

If you're going to troll every thread with this you won't be posting on here for very long. 

We've all been there. You think it's true, but people are disagreeing with you so you go and try to find some FACTS that prove your point.... but you can't and you realise that you were wrong. So you look some more. Hoping that eventually you will find the "gotcha" fact, but you don't because you can't!

Then you get kicked off your favourite forum and end up at DOSBODS!

Yay. 

3 minutes ago, HairyOb1 said:

Which caste is your family, HOB1?

i think I know...

12 minutes ago, HairyOb1 said:

I'm part gypo, part irish and part west Indian - alongside my horrendously white aspects. 

Im afraid I sit firmly outside the guises of a gammon. xD

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, ccc said:

I'm part gypo, part irish and part west Indian - alongside my horrendously white aspects. 

Im afraid I sit firmly outside the guises of a gammon. xD

Photo says otherwise.

Anyway as the mod pointed out I will not be drawn into a gammon debate on this thread. In time I will start a seperate one and we can all discuss it there.

Edited by HairyOb1

1 hour ago, Oskar said:

I do like the Jonathan Pie youtube stuff even though I don't agree with what he says a lot of the time, it still manages to be funny. I have noticed though that recently his work has stopped taking the piss out of the right and started on the left. The Owen Jones interview pushed him over the edge though and red pilled him. His latest identity politics video is really savage against the right on crowd.

Thanks Owen!

Utterly awesome rant - Pie at his finest!!

8 minutes ago, HairyOb1 said:

Photo says otherwise.

Anyway as the mod pointed out I will not be drawn into a gammon debate on this thread. In time I will start a seperate one and we can all discuss it there.

Your political ideology has proven to be, not just wrong, but horrifyingly and disastrously wrong and is being comprehensively defeated and destroyed throughout the entire world and you will spend the whole of the rest of your life losing. You must be going through terrible psychological pain right now.

You will spend the rest of your life on the losing side.

Farage-laughs-off-FBI-Russia-allegations

13 minutes ago, HairyOb1 said:

Photo says otherwise.

Really ? xD

So you can tell if someone has gypo, Irish or west Indian blood in them from a pic ? Impressive stuff. :D

Would you like a recent picture to peruse ? I have a number. I look pretty decent to be fair. I am biased though. :Old:

2 minutes ago, Stunley Andwin said:

Your political ideology has proven to be, not just wrong, but horrifyingly and disastrously wrong and is being comprehensively defeated and destroyed throughout the entire world and you will spend the whole of the rest of your life losing. You must be going through terrible psychological pain right now.

You will spend the rest of your life on the losing side.

That's what I don't get. If your goal is one world of light brown people and a unified europe but everything you do leads to nationalism on a racial level across the world.

Then fucking stop it! xD

1 minute ago, leonardratso said:

what does it mean?

I guess it means if you start harassing people left right and centre within 34 seconds of registering for a site you are clearly not here just for some decent chat and debate.

Just my thoughts. 

19 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

This is that remainer twat from the Brexit thread on ToS; just delete him now @spunko2010 as he's a professional troller.

If s/he can keep Brexit discussions confined to the Brexit thread, and most importantly is civil then I have no issues. So far not the best start though...:Old:

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, ccc said:

I guess it means if you start harassing people left right and centre within 34 seconds of registering for a site you are clearly not here just for some decent chat and debate.

Just my thoughts. 

Strange, becasue your buddy Cunning Plan was only just berating for not getting a reply for hours.

As the mod wishes I am no longer discussing gammon here. So knock yourself out.

Edited by HairyOb1

5 minutes ago, ccc said:

Just my thoughts. 

oh is it an insult? Ive never heard it before, well you learn something new everyday eh.

Just now, HairyOb1 said:

Strange, becasue your buddy Cunning Plan was only just berating for not getting a reply for hours.

As you mod wishes I am no longer discussing gammon here. So knock yourself out.

I was just saying that when joining a forum it's generally good etiquette to be vaguely pleasant for maybe the first few days at least. B|

There is a lot of really good informed chat on here imo. Whatever your views are. 

You have only been on the other site on the main forum ?  The off topic used to be fairly similar to what this place is now. Open free chat. Its all good. Polite. Little abuse. Even the odd strong debate amongst this echo chamber. Shock horror. :D

3 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

oh is it an insult? Ive never heard it before, well you learn something new everyday eh.

What's an insult ? 

1 minute ago, ccc said:

I was just saying that when joining a forum it's generally good etiquette to be vaguely pleasant for maybe the first few days at least. B|

There is a lot of really good informed chat on here imo. Whatever your views are. 

You have only been on the other site on the main forum ?  The off topic used to be fairly similar to what this place is now. Open free chat. Its all good. Polite. Little abuse. Even the odd strong debate amongst this echo chamber. Shock horror. :D

What's an insult ? 

erm a gammon?

2 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

Don't you read the Guardian?

The crybullies of the right are hamming it up over a term of mockery to deflect from their own poisoning of the political discourse

Get your hankies ready, for I am here to share a story of woe and oppression. The nation’s truly subjugated minority, affluent middle-aged white men in the shires who turn pink with rage at the thought of immigrants or taxes, are under siege. Golf clubs across the land abound with dark mutterings: you can’t even racially abuse Diane Abbottopotamus on Twitter, or call for Muslims to be deported, without the fascist left crushing your rights and freedoms by disapproving of things you’ve said. But the cruellest oppression since Jim Davidson left his prime-time Big Break slot has come to pass: the left are now calling socially reactionary, affluent England “gammon”.

“Gammon” is a slur and an outrage. But the gammonery have a champion: the DUP MP Emma Little-Pengelly says that “this is a term based on skin colour & age – stereotyping by colour or age is wrong no matter what race, age or community. It’s just wrong.” I, for one, welcome the DUP as our nation’s guardians against bigotry. Some would say that a party whose leading figures call homosexuality “disgusting, loathsome, nauseating, wicked and vile”, an “abomination” to be “cured”, or that it is “pretty repulsed by gay and lesbianism”, might be on shaky grounds on the whole bigotry topic, but not I! What else can affluent white men depend on to champion their rights, other than centuries of accumulated privilege and a society systematically rigged in their favour?

Here :- https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/may/14/gammon-not-racial-slur-change-conversation

I know the Guardian is so pre-occupied with skin colour and offence that this must have just been an off day.

Just now, XswampyX said:

Don't you read the Guardian?

Here :- https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/may/14/gammon-not-racial-slur-change-conversation

I know the Guardian is so pre-occupied with skin colour and offence that this must have just been an off day.

hehehe, funny you should mention the guardian there, we was on about it on an other thread and the general consensus was that it was a piece of shit and the quicker it died the better. Nay i stopped reading it a few years back when they just stopped bothering to even try to hide their bias.