• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Sgt Hartman

A good news story. The boys in the cave.

Gosh I was so hoping they would be found but thought they were lost, Really unexpected but delightful GOOD NEWS! And even more brilliant that they all survived together! Shows the temperament of the Thais? Stay calm. Don't complain. Save one's energy. Are they still inside for now having been located and given supplies?

Just now, One percent said:

Gin for me. :)

Have you given up wine? It's a retrograde step! Don't listen to the heathens with their reverse snobbery - there is no need to blather on about wine and irritate people but it's still the best form of alcohol.:Old:  Gin is dangerous and leads to "oh fuck" waking up moments.....

Those Thai lads will have gained 10 years of maturity in the last few days - nice to have some good news. :Beer:

3 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Have you given up wine? It's a retrograde step! Don't listen to the heathens with their reverse snobbery - there is no need to blather on about wine and irritate people but it's still the best form of alcohol.:Old:  Gin is dangerous and leads to "oh fuck" waking up moments.....

Those Thai lads will have gained 10 years of maturity in the last few days - nice to have some good news. :Beer:

Nope but I’m moving more towards gin.  Apparently it’s trendy. :)

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

BBC website says found 'alive', not alive and well.

I expect after 10 days there will have been cannibalism of the odd limb or two, probably starting with the school swot.

An experience that will sort out the Soy Boys from the Hombres.

Edited by Alonso Quijano

According to the Mail they can't move their limbs but I guess that's to be expected, assuming they still have some and they haven't been eating them. It is good news though.

Have heard there’s big bad news regarding Prince Charles but nothing online as yet. Could be a rumour as heard very third hand.

2 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Have heard there’s big bad news regarding Prince Charles but nothing online as yet. Could be a rumour as heard very third hand.

Aw, come on, you can’t leave it there. Spill. :)

4 minutes ago, SNACR said:

relevance to this thread is ?

2 hours ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Goodfeelz reps all round!

This has been the biggest story in this part of the world for the past week.

I cannot express my relief enough over this.

2 hours ago, whocares said:

Gosh I was so hoping they would be found but thought they were lost, Really unexpected but delightful GOOD NEWS! And even more brilliant that they all survived together! Shows the temperament of the Thais? Stay calm. Don't complain. Save one's energy. Are they still inside for now having been located and given supplies?

Still there I think but having to be SCUBA'd out which is going to be difficult as they will be very weak. They will probably be stabilised and nourished up a bit before attempting the dive I would have thought.

2 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

This has been the biggest story in this part of the world for the past week.

I cannot express my relief enough over this.

I saw it was huge over in SE Asia, understandably so.

Seems to have only been picked up here properly in the past few days.

1 minute ago, Sgt Hartman said:

The divers video of the moment he spots them is quite something.

Dusty in here.

*more beer*

Where?  Is it on the So-Called BBC?

trots off to look